Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Worried that I may have something

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Villager

Villager

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 PM

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

My computer suddenly started going slow. It used to take a few seconds to shut down, now it takes ages. It also crashes randomly and I also caught something called JAVA/ClassLoad.IC.Java. I run Windows 7 if it's any help.
Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 certifiedgeek

certifiedgeek

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 24 April 2010 - 08:33 PM

Hi Villager,

Have you tried running Malwarebytes or SUPERAntispyware yet?

Before I tried running those programs, I would first run TFC by Old Timer which you can get here. This might clean it up auto and it will make the scans much faster too.

Any other symptoms that you have noticed or are curious about? What antivirus are you using?

#3 Villager

Villager
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 PM

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:07 PM

Ran TFC once and ran my antivirus again. Nothing detected but for the past two days all of the symptoms have been cleared up. I think I'm in the clear now.
Thanks a lot.

#4 certifiedgeek

certifiedgeek

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:13 PM

Glad to hear things are running better now. It might not be a bad idea to do a scan with SAS just in case. You can never be too careful these days! :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users