Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello to everyone!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rackin MyBrains

Rackin MyBrains

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 AM

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:45 PM

For now,allow me to introduce myself,I've been around computer since my Atari 400,then the 800 then the Apple IIC,Apple IIGS and a lot of PC's since then. I've joined this site because of a really unique problem I seem to be having and everytime I searched out an error message the search took me here,so it must be a great site!
I am glad to spend hours trying to figure out complicated problems as since I work in a computer store,I could simply scrap the one I have now and grab another one at a great price,but that wouldn't be challenging. So if you've read this,look for a post in another forum with as many details as I can post and please help me solve it! I also work with digital cameras and have seen problems ranging from a camera that vibrated,yes vibrated to a camera that took pictures half ok,and the other half like melted people in the Ring! :thumbsup: For me it's fun to see those problems!
Mind you though,in complicated problems I am known to say "bleeping computer!! What's the heck is wrong with you!!!!" , then walk away for a while to calm down and get back to it. Usually resulting in a "Ohhhhhhhhh!" moment where it all becomes so clear.
Earl

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,488 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 AM

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:24 AM

I also work with digital cameras and have seen problems ranging from a camera that vibrated,yes vibrated to a camera that took pictures half ok,and the other half like melted people in the Ring

Haha thats funny! it great that you joined and have come from an awsome computer background :thumbsup: so as we always say to every new member:

Hi and :flowers: to Bleepingcomputer.com.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:48 AM

I am sure our Members can help you.Welcome to BC, and thanks for joining!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users