Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Powerpoint 2007

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 xtullyx16

xtullyx16

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 PM

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:57 PM

I just made a powerpoint for my english class. I need to know how to add music to it.. i want it to play from the 3rd slide on! thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,488 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:07 PM

go to insert and then click audio and then insert into third slide then you should see in the upper middle or right hand corrner the blue format thing click one till it gives you the option of loop
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#3 xtullyx16

xtullyx16
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:26 PM

Now what if i wanted music thats only on youtube, is there a reputable online software coverter?

#4 xtullyx16

xtullyx16
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:44 PM

I got the music on my powerpoint but how do i loop it through the rest of my slides so it plays continuously throughout my presentation?

#5 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,488 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:47 PM

click on the sound icon and up in the ribbon there should be 2 tabs that are linked by a big blue or colored tab and click the option to loop.
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#6 xtullyx16

xtullyx16
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:51 PM

i just got it, it was under the link to play by click or automatically, then there was a third option to play throughtout all slides. This fixed my issue!

Now does anyone have any software to convert songs from youtube to itunes library? THis isnt against forum rules to ask right?

#7 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,488 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:56 PM

actually it might be I'm not sure tho. here is the rule if it was you can interpret it as you like:

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

So i would imagine that it is against the rules.

Edited by computerxpds, 24 April 2010 - 06:56 PM.

sigcomp.png 

#8 xtullyx16

xtullyx16
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:04 PM

the music i want isnt available on itunes, i believe its because kid cudi just made it an unofficial song.. soo i dont believe its pirating if its already on a social networking website like youtube.. but any help with the converter?

#9 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,488 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:27 PM

well i PM'ed an admin here is what he told me:

Really depends on the music.
If it's copyrighted, then yes, it's against the rules.
If it's not, then it's not against the rules.
Some artist are signed to no label, so they put there music out there for free, just to get themselves noticed/heard.
Not familiar with kid cudi, so I can't say for sure.
If he signed to a label, it's copyrighted.

tg

and i don't know of any converters.

Edited by computerxpds, 24 April 2010 - 07:27 PM.

sigcomp.png 

#10 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:44 PM

After doing some research, it looks like Kid Cudi is signed with the GOOD Music label, which would make his music copyrighted.
That being said, as per the rule quoted in computerxpds post #7, this topic is closed.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users