Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

2 monitors / 2 keyboards

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 liquidmonkey

liquidmonkey

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:26 PM

so i have dual 24" monitors and sometimes my wife and i want to be on the net at the same time.
is it possible to add another keyboard and mouse to my PC which would then allow another person to also navigate around.

so basically i could use one screen to do my thing and she could use another screen to do her thing.

has this been done before?
win7 Ultimate 64bit
2 x 24" LG Monitors
Intel Core i7 920 with Xigmatek HDT-S1283
ASUS P6T WS PRO
12gigs of OCZ Gold XTC Triple Channel 6x2gig DDR3 1333MHz PC10600
XFX Nvidia GTX 260 core 216
Corsair TX750W
Cooler Master 690
HDD Total = F I V E TB!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,486 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:37 PM

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:53 PM

to my knowledge it is not possible. sorry.
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users