Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi everybody

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 newagegunn

newagegunn

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 AM

Posted 25 September 2005 - 12:14 AM

Hey everybody. I can usually fix any computer problems I have myself, but now I've got a REAL big problem and I hope to find help here. Thanks in advance. Now let me see if I can find where to post my problem topic.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 AM

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:18 AM

Welcome to BC!
Look through the various forums and choose the one you think best. Be sure to use an informative title and subtitle that will give some information about what is wrong. If there is a better forum, one of the very nice moderators here at BC will move it for you.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 AM

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:17 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! newagegunn.
For quesitons of where to post your topic, read this:Before and how to post about a problem

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users