Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need helb: FUBARd my MS Office language, need to change it back

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tjwh

tjwh

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:20 AM

With my spanking new laptop I bought Microsoft Office Home and student. I split the C partition in several partitions and installed MS Office on a non-system partition. Being a major brand computer, my Acer naturally comes installed with all kinds of trial programs that don't work. I removed most of them, except for the trial of MS Office that was installed on my C partition. After getting pissed of for the umpteenth time due to one of Acers handy 'productivity keys', positioned in such a way you press any one of them about 20 million times when typing someting, triggering a random, but always annoying (trial) program launch, I decided to uninstall my M$ Office Outlook trial (as this annoyed me most, having to click through three screens to get rid of it). As it was integrated in the office trial, I removed Office trial altogether.

Long story short, my full office now has the language of the trial office; Dutch. How do I change it back to English? I have the installation cd, but rather not reinstall, as I already registered it three times.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tjwh

tjwh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 22 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

I reverted to a restore point; office seems to be functioning fine and it is in English again! So now is the question how to remove the MS Office trial from my system partition without MS Office registered on my non-system partition thinking it's Dutch. Any suggestions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users