Jump to content
Posted 24 September 2005 - 04:25 PM
Posted 24 September 2005 - 06:57 PM
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook
Posted 25 September 2005 - 01:51 AM
nice try lol, try google it has all the answers to this quiz.
1. What is the socket form factor, on Intel’s Pentium4 3.0E ghz HT?
2. What is the highest grade chipset ATI offers on the Radeon video cards with a 128bit graphics controller?
Radeon X800XT AGP (newegg's got it for $275)
3. What speed does PC3200 DDR ram run at? What is the difference between DDR, DDR2, DDR3, GDDR3 etc..
4. Name all of the different voltages of the types of AGP. 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
5. what is AMDs latest chain of CPUs?
6. What is RAID?What does it do?
7. Name all of the different types of HDD’s commonly used today.(not brand names u n00b!)
ATA-133, SATA, SATA-II
8. What is the most common frequency 802.11b and 802.11g wireless routers broadcast on?
9. What video card is over all faster?The Asus Ati Radeon x800XT or the Leadtek Nvidia GeForce 6800ultra?
IDK, IMO I prefer the nVidia
10. What size drive bay would a zip drive fit in?
The floppy drive bay (IDK the size)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users