Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

All Movie Players

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 longnailsredhair

longnailsredhair

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 AM

Posted 24 September 2005 - 11:37 AM

I am having big trouble on my laptop. Every movie player I install is causing a problem and shutting down. I have tried about 5 different ones. What the heck is up? Can someone tell me in layman's terms what to do? Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wannabeadmin141

wannabeadmin141

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 AM

Posted 24 September 2005 - 01:13 PM

i need a little more information to diagnose this problem...

..what kind of laptop?
..what kind of problems are the players causing?
..what kinds of movies are you trying to play?
certain applications will only play certain kinds of movies(.mpg/.avi)
..and when you say shutting down, just the application shuts down or the entire computer?

I'm not sure of the players you have tried but this has never given me a problem.. www.divx.com

-also before installing any more software make sure your uninstalling all of your other players ..some players will cause conflicts with others.

"As it was in the beginning, it will be in the end "

#3 barker2k17

barker2k17

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 29 September 2005 - 06:06 PM

You can get converters to change the file to MPEG have a look on www.download.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users