Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ACDSeeQV.exe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 DonCorneo

DonCorneo

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 PM

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:56 PM

As an on going check to make sure my PC is clean, I tried a-squared free. I have used Norton online, McAfee online, ZoneAlarm Anti-virus (installed), a couple of other online anti-virus and bunch of anti-malware/spyware programs.
None of the other anti-virus/malware have reported this, nor the Motorola entries, before And I am wondering if this is a FP or not. a-squared is reporting them as High Risk. I know the Combofix can be a FP.
As can be seen, the files are in their appropriate directories. a-squared scan has finished, but I have not selected what action to take yet.
I did get a submission request, but the acdseeqv.exe file was not a part of the listed ones to be submitted.

What do you know about this being a Trojan or not?

Windows 7 64 bit

avast! online scanner reports all but Combofix as "Clear"

a-squared log:

a-squared Free - Version 4.5
Last update: 4/17/2010 7:37:27 PM

Scan settings:

Scan type: Deep Scan
Objects: Memory, Traces, Cookies, C:\, D:\, E:\
Scan archives: On
Heuristics: Off
ADS Scan: On

Scan start: 4/17/2010 7:37:50 PM

D:\ProgInstalls\Combofix\DHL_Label_9274.zip/DHL_Label_9274.exe detected: Trojan.Win32.Bredolab!IK
D:\Program Files\ACD Systems\ACDSee\9.0\ACDSeeQV.exe detected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.dhct!A2
D:\Program Files\Motorola\Media Downloader\lang_ara.dll detected: Trojan.Crypt!IK
D:\Program Files\Motorola\Media Downloader\lang_eng.dll detected: Trojan.Crypt!IK
D:\Program Files\Motorola\Media Downloader\lang_heb.dll detected: Trojan.Crypt!IK
D:\Program Files\Motorola\Media Downloader\lang_kor.dll detected: Trojan.Crypt!IK
D:\Program Files\Motorola\Media Downloader\lang_por.dll detected: Trojan.Crypt!IK

Scanned

Files: 1366166
Traces: 574680
Cookies: 101
Processes: 74

Found

Files: 7
Traces: 0
Cookies: 0
Processes: 0
Registry keys: 0

Scan end: 4/18/2010 1:46:11 AM
Scan time: 6:08:21

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Members
  • 1,653 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 PM

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:54 PM

Hi DonCorneo,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

My name is mpascal, and I will be helping you fix your problem.

Before we begin, I would like to make a few things clear so that we can fix your problem as efficiently as possible:
  • Be sure to follow all my instructions carefully! If there is anything you don''t understand, don''t hesitate to ask.
  • Please do not do anything or perform other steps unless I have asked you to do so.
  • Please make sure you post all logs I ask you to, and make sure that the entire log gets posted.
  • Don't attach any logs unless asked. Posting them in the forums will make them easier to analyze.
  • If you are unsure of how to reply, or need help with anything regarding the website, please look here.

As it has been a few days, I'm going to need some fresh logs. Please run the following:

STEP 1 - MBAM

Open Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware.
  • Under the Updates tab, click Check for Updates. Let the updates install (if any).
  • After that, under the Scanner tab, click Perform Quick Scan and then Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

STEP 2 - GMER

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

• GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in safe mode.
-- If GMER crashes or keeps resulting in a BSODs, uncheck Devices on the right side before scanning

STEP 3 - OTL

Open OTL. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Change the Standard Registry and Extra Registry options to Use Safelist.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • In the Custom Scans box, copy and paste the following:
    CODE
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    nvstor32.sys
    ahcix86s.sys
    nvrd32.sys
    symmpi.sys
    adp3132.sys
    mv61xx.sys
    nvraid.sys
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
STEP 4 - Reply

Please reply with the following logs:
  • MBAM Log
  • OTL Log
  • GMER Log

Posted Image

Stay with your topic! Topics that go 4 days without a reply will be closed. PM me to reopen.

Please don't PM asking for support. Post on the forums instead.

My help is free, but if you wish to donate and help continue my fight against malware, click here: Posted Image

#3 DonCorneo

DonCorneo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:07 PM

I will rum it again, but for some reason all the options on GMER are grayed out.

This is what I've previously got with GMER when boopme had me run it:

"C:\Windows\system32\config\system: The system cannot find the file specified."

The tick boxes for System, Sections, IAT/EAT, Devices, Modules, Processes, Threads, Libraries, and Show all are grayed out, but unchecked.

GMER 1.0.15.15281 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-04-19 00:31:20
Windows 6.1.7600
Running: gmer.exe

---- Files - GMER 1.0.15 ----

File C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSS04333.log 1048576 bytes

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

I will re-download and try GMER again.

Will post MBAM.
Will download and run OTL.

#4 mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Members
  • 1,653 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:24 PM

Thanks. smile.gif

Posted Image

Stay with your topic! Topics that go 4 days without a reply will be closed. PM me to reopen.

My help is free, but if you wish to donate and help continue my fight against malware, click here: Posted Image

#5 DonCorneo

DonCorneo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:31 PM

MBAM results (no items detected):

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.45
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4032

Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

4/24/2010 2:26:20 PM
mbam-log-2010-04-24 (14-26-20).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 130244
Time elapsed: 15 minute(s), 14 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Downloading MBER and trying it again.

#6 DonCorneo

DonCorneo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:40 PM

Having same problem running GMER. Other error I am getting is:
"C\Windows\system32\config\system: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."

I am getting this even in Safe Mode.

Results:

GMER 1.0.15.15281 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-04-24 15:35:23
Windows 6.1.7600
Running: gmer.exe

---- Files - GMER 1.0.15 ----

File C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSS04DEC.log 1048576 bytes
File C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSS04DED.log 1048576 bytes

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

#7 DonCorneo

DonCorneo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:42 PM

Is OTL a program or Windows feature?
Need link or instructions.

#8 mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Members
  • 1,653 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:46 PM

Sorry about that,

Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • In the Custom Scans box, copy and paste the following:
    CODE
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    nvstor32.sys
    ahcix86s.sys
    nvrd32.sys
    symmpi.sys
    adp3132.sys
    mv61xx.sys
    nvraid.sys
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTListIt.Txt and Extras.txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of the files, and post it with your next reply.

Posted Image

#9 DonCorneo

DonCorneo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:44 PM

OTL is done. You really want me to paste them into the post, or should I make them attachments because they are pretty long?
OTL.txt is about 120kb and Extras.txt is about 52kb.

Also, I noticed a lot of Creative Labs and some ATI entries. I do not use the Sound Blaster Card I had installed (it's EOL) nor the ATI TV Card (also EOL) and am wondering if those are left overs or part of Windows install? If not preloaded by Windows, is there a way to remove them without screwing up everything?
I am using the built-in Realtek AC'97 Audio (ASUS) for sound and a Hauppauge Dual-tuner TV Card now.

OTL logfile created on: 4/24/2010 3:54:00 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.2.0 Folder = C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.7600.16385)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

4.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 62.00% Memory free
11.00 Gb Paging File | 10.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 85.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): [Binary data over 100 bytes]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 149.05 Gb Total Space | 60.74 Gb Free Space | 40.75% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 931.51 Gb Total Space | 620.19 Gb Free Space | 66.58% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 76.33 Gb Total Space | 76.14 Gb Free Space | 99.75% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: DON
Current User Name: Administrator
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)
PRC - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Auto Update\RIMAutoUpdate.exe (Research In Motion Limited)
PRC - C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\mjusbsp\magicJack.exe (magicJack L.P.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\FireTrust\MailWasher Pro\MailWasher.exe (Firetrust Ltd)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Logitech WebCam Software\LWS.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LogiShrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Lycosa\razertra.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Lycosa\razerhid.exe (Razer USA Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrS64H.exe (Logitech Inc.)
PRC - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CtHelper.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
PRC - C:\Windows\SOUNDMAN.EXE (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe (Macrovision Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\Plugins\ISWSHEX.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wintrust.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\comdlg32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16385_none_421189da2b7fabfc\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4927_none_d08a205e442db5b5\msvcr80.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4927_none_d08a205e442db5b5\msvcp80.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (IswSvc) -- C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\IswSvc.exe (Check Point Software Technologies)
SRV:64bit: - (WatAdminSvc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (yksvc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\yk62x64.dll (Marvell)
SRV:64bit: - (LVPrcS64) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe (Logitech Inc.)
SRV:64bit: - (WwanSvc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wwansvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (WbioSrvc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbiosrvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (Power) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\umpo.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (Themes) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\themeservice.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (sppuinotify) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\sppuinotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (SensrSvc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\sensrsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (PNRPsvc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (p2pimsvc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (HomeGroupProvider) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\provsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (RpcEptMapper) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RpcEpMap.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (PNRPAutoReg) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpauto.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (HomeGroupListener) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ListSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (FontCache) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FntCache.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (Dhcp) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dhcpcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (defragsvc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\defragsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (bthserv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\bthserv.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (BDESVC) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\bdesvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (AxInstSV) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\AxInstSv.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (AppIDSvc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\appidsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (wbengine) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbengine.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (sppsvc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\sppsvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (Fax) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FXSSVC.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (wlidsvc) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (a2free) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\a-squared Free\a2service.exe (Emsi Software GmbH)
SRV - (vsmon) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
SRV - (WRConsumerService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\WRConsumerService.exe (Webroot Software, Inc. )
SRV - (sdCoreService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe (PC Tools)
SRV - (WebrootSpySweeperService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeper.exe (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com))
SRV - (FLEXnet Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe (Acresso Software Inc.)
SRV - (sdAuxService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe (PC Tools)
SRV - (HPSLPSVC) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HPSLPSVC64.DLL (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
SRV - (VSS) -- C:\Windows\Vss [2009/07/13 23:20:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
SRV - (MSDTC) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Msdtc [2009/07/13 23:20:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
SRV - (HomeGroupProvider) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\provsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (Dhcp) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dhcpcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (vds) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\vds.mof ()
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_64) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (SBSDWSCService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe (Safer Networking Ltd.)
SRV - (MDM) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (Vsdatant) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vsdatant.sys (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
DRV:64bit: - (ISWKL) -- C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ISWKL.sys (Check Point Software Technologies)
DRV:64bit: - (taphss) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\taphss.sys (AnchorFree Inc)
DRV:64bit: - (PCTCore) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PCTCore64.sys (PC Tools)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw89) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw89.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (ssidrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssidrv.sys (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com))
DRV:64bit: - (ssfs0bbc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssfs0bbc.sys (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com))
DRV:64bit: - (Point64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\point64k.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (KLIF) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klif.sys (Kaspersky Lab)
DRV:64bit: - (kl1) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\kl1.sys (Kaspersky Lab)
DRV:64bit: - (LVPr2Mon) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\LVPr2M64.sys ()
DRV:64bit: - (LVPr2M64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\LVPr2M64.sys ()
DRV:64bit: - (Lycosa) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Lycosa.sys (Razer USA Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (yukonw7) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\yk62x64.sys ()
DRV:64bit: - (SkLaggProtocol) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\yk62x64l.sys (Marvell)
DRV:64bit: - (SkLAGGMiniport) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\yk62x64l.sys (Marvell)
DRV:64bit: - (WmXlCore) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WmXlCore.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (WmVirHid) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WmVirHid.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (WmFilter) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WmFilter.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (WmBEnum) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WmBEnum.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (ATIAVPCI) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atinavrr.sys (ATI Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (SkVlanProtocol) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\yk62x64v.sys (Marvell)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (KSecPkg) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ksecpkg.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hwpolicy) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hwpolicy.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (FsDepends) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fsdepends.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (WIMMount) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wimmount.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (vhdmp) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vhdmp.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (vdrvroot) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vdrvroot.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (rdyboost) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rdyboost.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (pcw) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\pcw.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (CNG) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\cng.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (fvevol) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fvevol.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (rdpbus) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rdpbus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (RDPREFMP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RDPREFMP.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (ROOTMODEM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rootmdm.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (RasAgileVpn) WAN Miniport (IKEv2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\agilevpn.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (WfpLwf) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wfplwf.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (NdisCap) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ndiscap.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (vwifibus) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vwifibus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (1394ohci) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\1394ohci.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (UmPass) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\umpass.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (usbaudio) USB Audio Driver (WDM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\USBAUDIO.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (mshidkmdf) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mshidkmdf.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (WudfPf) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WUDFPf.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (MTConfig) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\MTConfig.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (CompositeBus) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CompositeBus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (Beep) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\beep.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (AppID) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\appid.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (scfilter) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\scfilter.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (discache) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\discache.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HidBatt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hidbatt.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (CmBatt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CmBatt.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (AcpiPmi) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\acpipmi.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (AmdPPM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdppm.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hap17v2k) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\haP17v2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (hap16v2k) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\haP16v2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (ha10kx2k) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ha10kx2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (emupia) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\emupia2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (ctsfm2k) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (ctprxy2k) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ctprxy2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (ossrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ctoss2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (ctaud2k) Creative Audio Driver (WDM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ctaud2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (ctac32k) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ctac32k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (CTERFXFX.SYS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CTERFXFX.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (CTERFXFX) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CTERFXFX.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (CTSBLFX.SYS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CTSBLFX.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (CTSBLFX) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CTSBLFX.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (CTAUDFX.SYS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CTAUDFX.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (CTAUDFX) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CTAUDFX.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (COMMONFX.SYS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\COMMONFX.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (COMMONFX) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\COMMONFX.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (ALCXWDM) Service for Realtek AC97 Audio (WDM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RTKVAC64.SYS (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (NVENETFD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\nvm62x64.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LVRS64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lvrs64.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (PID_PEPI) Logitech QuickCam IM(PID_PEPI) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\LV302V64.SYS (Logitech Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (lvpepf64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lv302a64.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (RimVSerPort) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RimSerial_AMD64.sys (Research in Motion Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (LVUSBS64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\LVUSBS64.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (RimUsb) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RimUsb_AMD64.sys (Research In Motion Limited)
DRV:64bit: - (SiFilter) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SiWinAcc.sys (Silicon Image, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (Si3114r5) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Si3114r5.sys (Silicon Image, Inc)
DRV:64bit: - (SiRemFil) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SiRemFil.sys (Silicon Image, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (PxHlpa64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PxHlpa64.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV:64bit: - (CTHWIUT.DLL) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\CTHWIUT.DLL (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (CT20XUT.DLL) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\CT20XUT.DLL (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (CTEXFIFX.DLL) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\CTEXFIFX.DLL (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (CTEDSPSY.DLL) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\CTEDSPSY.DLL (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (CTEDSPIO.DLL) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\CTEDSPIO.DLL (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (CTEDSPFX.DLL) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\CTEDSPFX.DLL (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (CTEAPSFX.DLL) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\CTEAPSFX.DLL (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (MTsensor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ASACPI.sys ()
DRV - (Vsdatant) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\vsdatant.sys (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
DRV - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (SASENUM) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS ( SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (pfc) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\pfc.sys (Padus, Inc.)
DRV - (WIMMount) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (NetBIOS) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netbios.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (mpsdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\mpsdrv.mof ()
DRV - (Tcpip) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\tcpip.mof ()
DRV - (Lycosa) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Lycosa.cpl (Razer Inc.)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1210546207-92737027-338028904-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.msn.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1210546207-92737027-338028904-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://www.msn.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1210546207-92737027-338028904-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache AcceptLangs = en-us
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1210546207-92737027-338028904-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache_TIMESTAMP = F7 45 46 CB AB 71 CA 01 [binary data]
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1210546207-92737027-338028904-500\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{FFB96CC1-7EB3-449D-B827-DB661701C6BB}: C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\TrustChecker [2010/04/10 12:40:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/04/10 10:40:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/04/24 15:05:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/04/10 10:42:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/04/24 15:10:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Profiles\fnmp3wbg.Default User\extensions
[2010/04/10 03:31:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Profiles\tgpeo6cq.Default User\extensions
[2010/01/19 07:34:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Profiles\tgpeo6cq.Default User\extensions\{38AB6A6C-CC4C-4f9e-A3DD-3C5681EF18A1}
[2010/03/20 04:51:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Adblock Plus) -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Profiles\tgpeo6cq.Default User\extensions\{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}
[2010/04/24 15:20:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/04/17 11:50:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/04/17 11:49:40 | 000,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/03/12 20:11:04 | 000,000,824 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O2:64bit: - BHO: (ZoneAlarm Toolbar Registrar) - {8A4A36C2-0535-4D2C-BD3D-496CB7EED6E3} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\TrustChecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper) - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Google Toolbar Notifier BHO) - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.2.4204.1700\swg64.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (IE to GetRight Helper) - {31FF080D-12A3-439A-A2EF-4BA95A3148E8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\GetRight\xx2gr.dll (Headlight Software, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (ZoneAlarm Toolbar Registrar) - {8A4A36C2-0535-4D2C-BD3D-496CB7EED6E3} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\TrustChecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper) - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Notifier BHO) - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.2.4204.1700\swg.dll (Google Inc.)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (ZoneAlarm Toolbar) - {EE2AC4E5-B0B0-4EC6-88A9-BCA1A32AB107} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\TrustChecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (ZoneAlarm Toolbar) - {EE2AC4E5-B0B0-4EC6-88A9-BCA1A32AB107} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\TrustChecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1210546207-92737027-338028904-500\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {472734EA-242A-422B-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} - No CLSID value found.
O3:64bit: - HKU\S-1-5-21-1210546207-92737027-338028904-500\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (ZoneAlarm Toolbar) - {EE2AC4E5-B0B0-4EC6-88A9-BCA1A32AB107} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\TrustChecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1210546207-92737027-338028904-500\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (ZoneAlarm Toolbar) - {EE2AC4E5-B0B0-4EC6-88A9-BCA1A32AB107} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\TrustChecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [AsioReg] File not found
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [IntelliPoint] C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [ISW] C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ForceField.exe (Check Point Software Technologies)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SoundMan] C:\Windows\SOUNDMAN.EXE (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Start WingMan Profiler] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Gaming Software\LWEMon.exe (Logitech Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AsioReg] C:\Windows\SysWow64\ctasio.dll (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AsioThk32Reg] C:\Windows\SysWow64\ctasio.dll (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BlackBerryAutoUpdate] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Auto Update\RIMAutoUpdate.exe (Research In Motion Limited)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CTHelper] C:\Windows\SysWow64\CtHelper.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] C:\Windows\SysWow64\Ctxfihlp.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LogitechQuickCamRibbon] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Logitech WebCam Software\LWS.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Lycosa] C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Lycosa\razerhid.exe (Razer USA Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ZoneAlarm Client] C:\Program Files (x86)\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
O4 - HKU\.DEFAULT..\Run: [DevconDefaultDB] C:\Windows\SysWow64\READREG.exe (Creative Technology Limited)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-18..\Run: [DevconDefaultDB] C:\Windows\SysWow64\READREG.exe (Creative Technology Limited)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1210546207-92737027-338028904-500..\Run: [cdloader] C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\mjusbsp\cdloader2.exe (magicJack L.P.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1210546207-92737027-338028904-500..\Run: [ISUSPM] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe (Macrovision Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\SysWow64\mctadmin.exe File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\SysWow64\mctadmin.exe File not found
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\MailWasherPro.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\FireTrust\MailWasher Pro\MailWasher.exe (Firetrust Ltd)
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Donnie\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\MailWasherPro.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\FireTrust\MailWasher Pro\MailWasher.exe (Firetrust Ltd)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 0
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1210546207-92737027-338028904-500\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Download with GetRight - C:\Program Files (x86)\GetRight\GRDownload.htm ()
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office10\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Open with GetRight Browser - C:\Program Files (x86)\GetRight\GRBrowse.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with GetRight - C:\Program Files (x86)\GetRight\GRDownload.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office10\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open with GetRight Browser - C:\Program Files (x86)\GetRight\GRBrowse.htm ()
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: TeleNav - {11c48e6e-1bde-497b-aaf5-a17fe6276875} - C:\Windows\SysNative\telenav-ie.htm ()
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1210546207-92737027-338028904-500\..Trusted Domains: magicjack.com ([my] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1210546207-92737027-338028904-500\..Trusted Domains: talk4free.com ([reg] https in Trusted sites)
O16 - DPF: {3860DD98-0549-4D50-AA72-5D17D200EE10} http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/...s/wlscctrl2.cab (Windows Live OneCare safety scanner control)
O16 - DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} http://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab (OnlineScanner Control)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {0742B9EF-8C83-41CA-BFBA-830A59E23533} https://oas.support.microsoft.com/ActiveX/MSDcode.cab (Microsoft Data Collection Control)
O16 - DPF: {0D41B8C5-2599-4893-8183-00195EC8D5F9} http://support.asus.com/common/asusTek_sys_ctrl.cab (asusTek_sysctrl Class)
O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262F} http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownlo...sreqlab_nvd.cab (System Requirements Lab Class)
O16 - DPF: {2BC66F54-93A8-11D3-BEB6-00105AA9B6AE} http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedC...bin/AvSniff.cab (Symantec AntiVirus scanner)
O16 - DPF: {3860DD98-0549-4D50-AA72-5D17D200EE10} http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/...s/wlscctrl2.cab (Windows Live OneCare safety scanner control)
O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedC...n/bin/cabsa.cab (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class)
O16 - DPF: {6C269571-C6D7-4818-BCA4-32A035E8C884} http://ccfiles.creative.com/Web/softwareup...101/CTSUEng.cab (Creative Software AutoUpdate)
O16 - DPF: {74DBCB52-F298-4110-951D-AD2FF67BC8AB} http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownlo...iaSmartScan.cab (NVIDIA Smart Scan)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {B8A48F42-30E1-48f8-AE87-7BD7C75DB8AA} http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/srl_b...reqlab_test.cab (System Requirements Lab Class)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shoc...ash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {EF791A6B-FC12-4C68-99EF-FB9E207A39E6} http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/iss-loc/...905/mcfscan.cab (McFreeScan Class)
O16 - DPF: {F6ACF75C-C32C-447B-9BEF-46B766368D29} http://ccfiles.creative.com/Web/softwareup...15110/CTPID.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.15.1
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap {3D9F03FA-7A94-11D3-BE81-0050048385D1} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap {3D9F03FA-7A94-11D3-BE81-0050048385D1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Components\10\OWC10.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Mail\mailcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon: DllName - C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll - C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\SysNative\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (livessp) - C:\Windows\SysNative\livessp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (livessp) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\livessp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/09/15 12:58:00 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - D:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs:64bit: Ias - C:\Windows\SysNative\ias [2009/07/13 23:20:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
NetSvcs:64bit: Irmon - C:\Windows\SysNative\irmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs:64bit: Wmi - C:\Windows\SysNative\wmi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs:64bit: Themes - C:\Windows\SysNative\themeservice.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs:64bit: BDESVC - C:\Windows\SysNative\bdesvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: Ias - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ias.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: Wmi - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wmi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
OTL cannot create restorepoints on Vista OSs!

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/04/24 15:49:29 | 000,562,688 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/04/21 13:25:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft
[2010/04/19 02:33:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live Safety Center
[2010/04/19 02:32:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live Safety Center
[2010/04/19 01:43:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET
[2010/04/19 00:06:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\32788R22FWJFW
[2010/04/17 11:57:56 | 000,455,680 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\deployJava1.dll
[2010/04/17 11:57:56 | 000,182,784 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\javaws.exe
[2010/04/17 11:57:56 | 000,165,888 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\javaw.exe
[2010/04/17 11:57:56 | 000,165,888 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\java.exe
[2010/04/17 11:57:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Java
[2010/04/17 11:50:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java
[2010/04/17 11:50:05 | 000,411,368 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\deployJava1.dll
[2010/04/17 11:50:05 | 000,153,376 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\javaws.exe
[2010/04/17 11:50:05 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\javaw.exe
[2010/04/17 11:50:05 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\java.exe
[2010/04/17 11:49:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Java
[2010/04/16 00:07:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\a-squared Free
[2010/04/16 00:07:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\a-squared Free
[2010/04/14 10:36:32 | 000,612,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\vbscript.dll
[2010/04/14 10:36:32 | 000,427,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vbscript.dll
[2010/04/14 10:36:22 | 005,509,008 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ntoskrnl.exe
[2010/04/14 10:36:21 | 003,899,280 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntoskrnl.exe
[2010/04/14 10:36:20 | 003,954,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntkrnlpa.exe
[2010/04/14 10:35:34 | 000,220,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wintrust.dll
[2010/04/14 10:35:34 | 000,172,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wintrust.dll
[2010/04/14 10:35:32 | 000,139,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\cabview.dll
[2010/04/14 10:35:32 | 000,132,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\cabview.dll
[2010/04/12 03:49:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
[2010/04/12 03:49:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
[2010/04/12 03:49:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware
[2010/04/11 15:18:43 | 000,306,648 | ---- | C] (PC Tools) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\pctgntdi64.sys
[2010/04/11 15:18:43 | 000,132,048 | ---- | C] (PC Tools) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\pctwfpfilter64.sys
[2010/04/11 15:18:33 | 000,218,056 | ---- | C] (PC Tools) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PCTCore64.sys
[2010/04/11 15:18:25 | 000,092,896 | ---- | C] (PC Tools) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\pctplsg64.sys
[2010/04/11 15:18:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spyware Doctor
[2010/04/11 15:18:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\PC Tools
[2010/04/11 15:18:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\PC Tools
[2010/04/11 15:18:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PC Tools
[2010/04/11 15:13:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Google
[2010/04/11 15:13:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Google Updater
[2010/04/11 15:13:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google
[2010/04/11 06:28:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Threat Expert
[2010/04/11 01:24:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\TEMP
[2010/04/10 12:39:51 | 000,157,712 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\kl1.sys
[2010/04/10 12:39:47 | 000,351,248 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klif.sys
[2010/04/10 12:39:31 | 000,103,816 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\zlcommdb.dll
[2010/04/10 12:39:31 | 000,069,000 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\zlcomm.dll
[2010/04/10 12:39:26 | 000,043,400 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vswmi.dll
[2010/04/10 12:39:23 | 000,109,960 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vsxml.dll
[2010/04/10 12:39:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ZoneLabs
[2010/04/10 12:39:20 | 000,454,856 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\vsdatant.sys
[2010/04/08 22:47:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\AIMLogger
[2010/04/08 21:35:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Software Update Utility
[2010/04/08 21:34:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Application Data
[2010/04/08 13:47:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\My Scans
[2010/04/08 13:29:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1
[2010/04/02 15:35:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\MMOUI Minion
[2010/03/30 19:18:49 | 001,192,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wininet.dll
[2010/03/30 19:18:49 | 001,026,048 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mstime.dll
[2010/03/30 19:18:49 | 000,977,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wininet.dll
[2010/03/30 19:18:49 | 000,606,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mstime.dll
[2010/03/30 19:18:49 | 000,445,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iedkcs32.dll
[2010/03/30 19:18:49 | 000,381,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iedkcs32.dll
[2010/03/30 19:18:48 | 000,082,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeedsbs.dll
[2010/03/30 19:18:48 | 000,064,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msfeedsbs.dll
[2010/03/27 13:08:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Roxio
[2010/03/26 13:39:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Roxio
[2010/03/26 13:39:26 | 000,052,856 | ---- | C] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PxHlpa64.sys
[2010/03/26 13:39:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Sonic
[2010/03/26 13:38:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs
[2010/03/26 13:37:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PX Storage Engine
[2010/03/26 13:36:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sonic Shared
[2010/03/26 13:36:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Roxio
[2010/03/26 13:36:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio
[2010/03/26 02:01:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\Adobe
[2010/03/26 01:59:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR
[2010/03/26 00:24:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Sun
[2009/06/23 11:49:14 | 000,010,752 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\a3d.dll
[1 C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/04/24 16:00:45 | 003,145,728 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\NTUSER.DAT
[2010/04/24 15:49:32 | 000,562,688 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/04/24 15:09:38 | 000,000,256 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pool.bin
[2010/04/24 15:09:25 | 000,013,456 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/04/24 15:09:25 | 000,013,456 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/04/24 15:06:42 | 000,001,022 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\magicJack.lnk
[2010/04/24 15:04:23 | 000,000,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\Google Software Updater.job
[2010/04/24 15:02:00 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/04/24 15:01:50 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2010/04/24 15:01:46 | 3220,873,216 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/04/24 14:38:49 | 000,293,376 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\gmer.exe
[2010/04/19 00:15:07 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\defogger_reenable
[2010/04/17 11:57:31 | 000,182,784 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\javaws.exe
[2010/04/17 11:57:31 | 000,165,888 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\javaw.exe
[2010/04/17 11:57:31 | 000,165,888 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\java.exe
[2010/04/17 11:57:30 | 000,455,680 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\deployJava1.dll
[2010/04/17 11:49:39 | 000,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\deployJava1.dll
[2010/04/17 11:49:39 | 000,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\javaws.exe
[2010/04/17 11:49:39 | 000,145,184 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\javaw.exe
[2010/04/17 11:49:39 | 000,145,184 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\java.exe
[2010/04/16 01:51:48 | 000,002,025 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Adobe Reader 9.lnk
[2010/04/16 00:07:21 | 000,000,968 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\a-squared Free.lnk
[2010/04/12 15:38:55 | 000,713,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/04/12 15:38:55 | 000,615,122 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2010/04/12 15:38:55 | 000,103,496 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2010/04/12 03:49:16 | 000,001,044 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
[2010/04/12 02:25:38 | 000,001,212 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\World of Warcraft.lnk
[2010/04/10 12:46:39 | 000,420,619 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vsconfig.xml
[2010/04/10 12:39:56 | 000,001,073 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ZoneAlarm Security.lnk
[2010/04/10 10:40:28 | 000,001,946 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2010/04/10 00:07:06 | 000,060,416 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\Windows\ALCFDRTM.VER
[2010/04/08 21:35:38 | 000,001,918 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\AIM.lnk
[2010/04/08 21:34:31 | 000,000,692 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\IPH.PH
[2010/04/02 15:36:40 | 000,001,938 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\MMOUI Minion.lnk
[2010/03/30 00:46:30 | 000,038,224 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/03/30 00:45:56 | 000,024,664 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/03/26 13:42:56 | 000,454,008 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2010/03/26 02:00:29 | 000,001,006 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Acrobat_com.lnk
[2010/03/25 23:44:39 | 000,002,021 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Desktop Manager.lnk
[2010/03/25 23:44:38 | 000,002,003 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Desktop Manager.lnk
[1 C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/04/19 00:15:07 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator\defogger_reenable
[2010/04/16 00:07:21 | 000,000,968 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\a-squared Free.lnk
[2010/04/12 03:49:16 | 000,001,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
[2010/04/11 15:18:43 | 000,007,357 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\pctgntdi64.cat
[2010/04/11 15:18:33 | 000,007,353 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\pctcore64.cat
[2010/04/11 15:18:25 | 000,007,353 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\pctplsg64.cat
[2010/04/11 15:13:30 | 000,000,880 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\Google Software Updater.job
[2010/04/10 10:40:28 | 000,001,946 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2010/03/26 02:00:29 | 000,001,006 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Acrobat_com.lnk
[2010/03/26 01:56:38 | 000,002,025 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Adobe Reader 9.lnk
[2010/03/25 23:44:37 | 000,002,021 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Desktop Manager.lnk
[2010/03/25 23:44:37 | 000,002,003 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Desktop Manager.lnk
[2009/11/25 02:17:14 | 000,154,144 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\RTLCPAPI.dll
[2009/11/19 01:06:21 | 000,000,193 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\WORDPAD.INI
[2009/11/08 13:00:15 | 000,000,262 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\{EEB3F6BB-318D-4CE5-989F-8191FCBFB578}_WiseFW.ini
[2009/11/05 16:10:05 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ODBC.INI
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,197,912 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\physxcudart_20.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelTraditionalChinese.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelSwedish.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelSpanish.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelSimplifiedChinese.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelPortugese.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelKorean.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelJapanese.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:52 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelGerman.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:52 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelFrench.dll
[2009/07/13 19:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2009/07/13 17:03:59 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll
[2009/06/23 12:29:50 | 000,049,719 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\instwdm.ini
[2009/06/23 11:51:00 | 000,043,520 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\CTBurst.dll
[2007/08/13 20:45:02 | 000,077,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ctmmactl.dll
[2007/04/12 08:10:28 | 000,105,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\APOMgrH.dll
[2007/04/09 12:55:14 | 000,000,054 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ctzapxx.ini
[2006/10/02 17:25:18 | 000,000,307 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\kill.ini
[2002/03/21 16:39:02 | 000,073,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\UNACEV2.DLL
[2002/03/20 22:01:06 | 000,006,688 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\Digita.sys
[2002/03/20 22:00:20 | 000,049,152 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\TransportUSB.dll
[2002/03/20 22:00:20 | 000,049,152 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\TransportSerial.dll
[2002/03/20 22:00:20 | 000,049,152 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\TransportIrDA.dll
[2002/03/20 22:00:20 | 000,049,152 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\TransportIrCOMM.dll

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >

< MD5 for: AGP440.SYS >
[2009/07/13 21:52:21 | 000,061,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=608C14DBA7299D8CB6ED035A68A15799 -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DriverStore\FileRepository\machine.inf_amd64_neutral_9e6bb86c3b39a3e9\AGP440.sys
[2009/07/13 21:52:21 | 000,061,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=608C14DBA7299D8CB6ED035A68A15799 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_machine.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_1607dee2d861e021\AGP440.sys

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2009/07/13 21:52:21 | 000,024,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=02062C0B390B7729EDC9E69C680A6F3C -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DriverStore\FileRepository\mshdc.inf_amd64_neutral_a69a58a4286f0b22\atapi.sys
[2009/07/13 21:52:21 | 000,024,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=02062C0B390B7729EDC9E69C680A6F3C -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_mshdc.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_392d19c13b3ad543\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: CNGAUDIT.DLL >
[2009/07/13 21:15:06 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=50BA656134F78AF64E4DD3C8B6FEFD7E -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cngaudit.dll
[2009/07/13 21:15:06 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=50BA656134F78AF64E4DD3C8B6FEFD7E -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cngaudit.dll
[2009/07/13 21:15:06 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=50BA656134F78AF64E4DD3C8B6FEFD7E -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-cngaudit-dll_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_e83a414890e8132b\cngaudit.dll
[2009/07/13 21:40:20 | 000,018,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=86FE1B1F8FD42CD0DB641AB1CDB13093 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-cngaudit-dll_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_4458dccc49458461\cngaudit.dll

< MD5 for: IASTORV.SYS >
[2009/07/13 21:48:04 | 000,410,688 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=D83EFB6FD45DF9D55E9A1AFC63640D50 -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DriverStore\FileRepository\iastorv.inf_amd64_neutral_18cccb83b34e1453\iaStorV.sys
[2009/07/13 21:48:04 | 000,410,688 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=D83EFB6FD45DF9D55E9A1AFC63640D50 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_iastorv.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_0b06441fa1790136\iaStorV.sys

< MD5 for: NETLOGON.DLL >
[2009/07/13 21:41:52 | 000,692,736 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=956D030D375F207B22FB111E06EF9C35 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-security-netlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_59aca8ea51aaeefe\netlogon.dll
[2009/07/13 21:16:02 | 000,563,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=EAA75D9000B71F10EEC04D2AE6C60E81 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netlogon.dll
[2009/07/13 21:16:02 | 000,563,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=EAA75D9000B71F10EEC04D2AE6C60E81 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netlogon.dll
[2009/07/13 21:16:02 | 000,563,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=EAA75D9000B71F10EEC04D2AE6C60E81 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-security-netlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_6401533c860bb0f9\netlogon.dll

< MD5 for: NVRAID.SYS >
[2009/07/13 21:48:27 | 000,149,056 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=3E38712941E9BB4DDBEE00AFFE3FED3D -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvraid.inf_amd64_neutral_5bde3fe2945bce9e\nvraid.sys
[2009/07/13 21:48:27 | 000,149,056 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=3E38712941E9BB4DDBEE00AFFE3FED3D -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_nvraid.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_95cfb4ced8afab0e\nvraid.sys

< MD5 for: NVSTOR.SYS >
[2009/07/13 21:45:45 | 000,167,488 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=477DC4D6DEB99BE37084C9AC6D013DA1 -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvraid.inf_amd64_neutral_5bde3fe2945bce9e\nvstor.sys
[2009/07/13 21:45:45 | 000,167,488 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=477DC4D6DEB99BE37084C9AC6D013DA1 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_nvraid.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_95cfb4ced8afab0e\nvstor.sys

< MD5 for: SCECLI.DLL >
[2009/07/13 21:16:13 | 000,175,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=26073302DAEA83CC5B944C546D6B47D2 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\scecli.dll
[2009/07/13 21:16:13 | 000,175,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=26073302DAEA83CC5B944C546D6B47D2 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\scecli.dll
[2009/07/13 21:16:13 | 000,175,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=26073302DAEA83CC5B944C546D6B47D2 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-s..urationengineclient_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_9e577e55272d37b4\scecli.dll
[2009/07/13 21:41:53 | 000,232,448 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=398712DDDAEFB85EDF61DF6A07B65C79 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..urationengineclient_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_9402d402f2cc75b9\scecli.dll

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >
[2009/07/13 21:15:50 | 001,386,496 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvbvm60.dll

< %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav >

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90 >
[2010/03/30 00:46:30 | 000,038,224 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/03/24 10:36:50 | 000,454,856 | ---- | M] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\vsdatant.sys

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 158 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:DFC5A2B2
@Alternate Data Stream - 109 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:A8ADE5D8
< End of report >

Attached Files

Edited by mpascal, 24 April 2010 - 07:37 PM.
opened up log

#10 mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Members
  • 1,653 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:59 PM

I do not use the Sound Blaster Card I had installed (it's EOL) nor the ATI TV Card (also EOL)

If you don't use them anymore than I believe you should be able to uninstall the programs in Add / Remove Programs. Wait until after any malware on your machine is cleared out though.

I'll get back to you on those logs shortly.

Posted Image

#11 DonCorneo

DonCorneo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:17 PM

When I removed the cards, using remove hardware, I did uninstall related programs through add/remove. Currently there aren't any Creative Labs or ATI listing in add/remove.
It seems I'll have to use either a third-party uninstaller or manually remove them. As I know how easy it is to corrupt the Registry, I just want to make sure it's safe to do so.
I guess I should be asking if these logs indicate that I have unnecessary processes and/or programs running since I no longer have the related hardware/software?

#12 mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Members
  • 1,653 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

Sorry, I hadn't looked at the OTL log yet. After reviewing it I would say just leave those entries just to be safe as leaving them would be doing no harm.

Using Internet Explorer or Firefox, visit Kaspersky Online Scanner

1. Click Accept, when prompted to download and install the program files and database of malware definitions.

2. To optimize scanning time and produce a more sensible report for review:
  • Close any open programs
  • Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan. Click HERE to see how to disable the most common antivirus programs.
3. Click Run at the Security prompt.

The program will then begin downloading and installing and will also update the database.
Please be patient as this can take quite a long time to download.
  • Once the update is complete, click on Settings.
  • Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button:
    • Spyware, adware, dialers, and other riskware
    • Archives
    • E-mail databases
  • Click on My Computer under the green Scan bar to the left to start the scan.
  • Once the scan is complete, it will display if your system has been infected. It does not provide an option to clean/disinfect. We only require a report from it.
  • Do NOT be alarmed by what you see in the report. Many of the finds have likely been quarantined.
  • Click View report... at the bottom.
  • Click the Save report... button.

• Change the Files of type dropdown box to Text file (.txt) and name the file KasReport.txt to save the file to your desktop so that you may post it in your next reply

Posted Image

#13 DonCorneo

DonCorneo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:14 AM

Double posted, had some lag and didn't know it had posted.

Edited by DonCorneo, 25 April 2010 - 09:28 AM.

#14 DonCorneo

DonCorneo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:27 AM

Kaspersky reports detections.
The two I think are FPs because the Trojan is reportedly from 2010, yet the files are from 2007 and 2009.
The one in Outlook may be real, all but one of the Outlook files show today's date even though I have not used Outlook for a few days.

I'm sending all 3 files in for verification.

Kaspersky results:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7.0: scan report
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Operating system: Microsoft (build 7600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 7.0.26.13
Last database update: Sunday, April 25, 2010 00:39:58
Records in database: 3979010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan settings:
scan using the following database: extended
Scan archives: yes
Scan e-mail databases: yes

Scan area - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
J:\
K:\
L:\
M:\
X:\
Y:\

Scan statistics:
Objects scanned: 442857
Threats found: 2
Infected objects found: 3
Suspicious objects found: 0
Scan duration: 09:51:35

File name / Threat / Threats count
D:\Backups\Outlook\archive backup.pst Infected: Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Microjoin.aa 1
D:\ProgInstalls\WoW\UICentral\UICentralSetup-1194307582\Setup.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.MSIL.Agent.lo 1
D:\ProgInstalls\WoW\UICentral\UICentralSetup-1194307582.zip Infected: Trojan-Downloader.MSIL.Agent.lo 1

Selected area has been scanned.

#15 DonCorneo

DonCorneo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:50 AM

I used one online Virus reporting tool and this is the result for the Outlook one, but it loses formatting on paste, so will try to post it later, off to work right now.

Edited by DonCorneo, 25 April 2010 - 09:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users