Hello and and Welcome to Bleepingcomputer
Please note we are very busy, so if I don't hear from you within 5 days the topic will be closed, If you have since
resolved your issues I would appreciate if you would let me no so I can close this topic.
- Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
- Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
- Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
- Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)
- Please download GMER from one of the following locations, and save it to your desktop:
- Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
- Zip Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
- Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs, as this process may crash your computer.
- Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security program drivers will not conflict with gmer's driver.
- Double click on Gmer to run it.
- Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
- You may see a rootkit warning window, If you do, click No.
- Untick the following boxes on the right side of the Gmer screen.
- Click on and wait for the scan to finish.
- If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
- Push and save the logfile to your desktop.
- Copy and Paste the contents of that file in your next post.
Then please post back here with the following:
- Gmer log