Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows can not find anything!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Buzibev

Buzibev

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:15 PM

I noticed a problem the other day when I clicked on my shortcut to Foxfire. ERROR: Windows can not find C:\Program Files\Mozilla Foxfire\foxfire.exe. Then foxfire started up. I thought, maybe a virus, so I ran Prevx 3.0 came back clean.
I tried another Program, went into control panel,adjust system volume, Windows can not find 'rundll32.exe. I'm stumped and hope you can help. Running windows XP, don't know what else you may need. I am good at following directions as long as you keep it in simple language. Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users