Found you through WOW support forums. My account has been hacked now for the 2nd time. Orignially I was running Trend Micro Internet Security Pro. I have not changed my hotmail password in years. Just being honest
So after the 2nd hack, which is yet to be resolved I have done the following.
1. full Trend Micro Scan - nothing found
2. Installed AVG free and ran another full scan - clean again
3. Installed WinPatrol - haven't had and suspicious changes
4. Re-installed LavaSoft Ad-Aware and ran - found 5 things all cleaned
5. Installed SpyBot and it picked up one last tracking cookie and cleaned.
6. Installed MalwareByte and it found bf2.cmd. It labeled this as a trojan but I think it is associated with BattleField 2 (also on my machine), but I cleaned it anyway.
7. Saw a note to check out Combo-Fix to find rootkit issues. I ran a scan although this is french to me.
8. I do have Hijack this installed as well and occasionally run scans and fix when my homepage in my browser gets hijacked. This hasn't happend in a long long time thoough.
9. I changed my email password. I also set up a separate email that I will use for WOW account management only once my issue gets resolved.
Since I have not found any firm holes what should I be doing next? I did run Combo-Fix and have the scan.
Thanks for any help anyone can offer!