Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

bad Antispyware Soft program

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sonjicko

sonjicko

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:59 AM

Hello

I am trying to help my friend in trouble.
She has been using Windows antivirus protection, all up to date and working. Today suddenly Antysyware Soft program just appeared and started to scan computer - computer got disconnected from internet by itself, cannot connect back again and it has gone mad.

I am writing from another computer.

Tried to install NOD32 antivirus to check for viruses but the infected computer is not allowing me to do that. It gives out many error messages:

Security warning
Application cannot be executed. The file rundll32.exe is infected. Do you want to activate your antivirus software now?

Another message that windows security centre gives out is:
Antvirus software alert
Infiltration alert - Virus attack
Your computer is being attacked by internet virus. It could be a password stealing attack, a trojan - dropper or similar.
DETAILS
Attack from: - every few seconds it gives another one
Attacked port: 34174
Threat: Win32/Nuqel.E

another Threat: BankerFox.A

and it gives another one every few seconds

I cannot run any programs at all, install anything or connect to internet.
I have unplugged the wire that connects the infected computer to internet.

Operating system is Windows XP

Can you please please help me?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sonjicko

sonjicko
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:49 AM

Hi, I have put new windoows on this infected computer so it is working properly now, I will install all the needed protection. That was the best solution in this particular situation. Thank you, Sonja :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users