Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Server 2008 32bit VPN to WIndows 7 64bit

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Heavybrewster

Heavybrewster

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:44 PM

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:11 PM

Hey all,

I have been looking on this forum for some time and appreciate the quality of support that is shared. I finally had to register due to an nagging issue i am having, so hello everyone. Now to the subject, is there any tutorials out there on connecting the SBS 2008 32 bit server to a remote Windows 7 64 bit machine. I have been trying CMAK and a direct connection by adding a VPN in the Internet options connection tab. I am not having fun and i really need to complete this task. Has anyone had experience with this and can help me out. Further, i can read about how to get this resolved and learn, but i cannot find any tutorials of KB articles for the problem.

Thank you in advance~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users