Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help on WMP....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Leonz

Leonz

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 AM

Posted 23 September 2005 - 08:12 AM

hi, i'm new....anyway, i would like to ask what has happened to my window media player.... when i try to open it, error occur:-

'An internal application error has occurred'

recently, a spyware has been installed into my com named 'spysheriff' and i got the solution to removed it from this site, i followed the instruction but the problem is, when i done removing the spyware, my window force changed to window appearance classic style(i tried to change it back, but the xp style are just not there).....i hate it, so i update my window sp1 again, hoping that the option will appear, and it really did BUT now the problem is, error occur when i try to open my WMP............................

i hope someone understand this.... :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wannabeadmin141

wannabeadmin141

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 26 September 2005 - 05:57 PM

A littttttle confusing ...but in the end you note that WMP is recieving some errors ..go into control panel, add/remove programs, add/remove system components, and then remove windows media player, restart do the same procedure except this time install it ...lemme know how it turns out..

"As it was in the beginning, it will be in the end "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users