Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Standard Specifications for Assembly Departments

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 daashyte

daashyte

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 AM

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:01 PM

Hi

I am trying to find websites on information technology specifically IT solutions (standard specifications) both hardware and software for Vehicle Assembly departments like Hydraulics, Materials and Trailer etc, it is for an assessment. Those of which will end up in some kind of networking system.

I have tried searching everywhere and am having no luck, can anyone please point me in the right direction ie websites etc

It will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Drovers Dog

Drovers Dog

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:22 AM

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:54 AM

Try Google and refine your Search to include the extras you mentioned, Mate?

We will assist, not DO your Homework.

Ray.
What ever you give to others, you will get back doubled, Just make sure you only give Nice Things?......DD saying

There is a saying, "You just can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" it means "to be happy with what you have and not look for the impossible"......DD saying

The "Spirit" of the people who died, on that terrible day 9/11 will NEVER REST until such time as the "Imbeciles" that caused it, are eliminated through out the World.....DD saying

What is a Dog?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users