Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook hungs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 juanjovv

juanjovv

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 AM

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:05 PM

I have a problem with MS Outlook. This is in all version, I tryed 200, 2003 and 2007.

When I send a message to a bad address or not exists, I receive a message reboot from server. This is OK.

But when that message contain an atachment, I receive the message with the attachement in code base64.

This is hundred lines plain text, and Outlook seems to be hunged. If I wait about 30 minutes for a 1 Mb message, finally I can see the message, look the error adress and delete it. But I need to spend 30 minutes waiting Outlook loads the message.

I thought was imposible to solve this problem, was normal, Outlook spend 30 minutes to load the message, but I have tryed with Thunderbird, and load the same message on the fly.

Can somebody help me about it. I do not know if I can change some outlook configuration to solve this problem, because my hosting says they can not change server configuration to reply attachement like attachement and not like base64 coded message.

Thank you very much

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users