Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I can't find mono out on window vista and Lenovo G430 wireless device problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 candy2011

candy2011

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 PM

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:22 AM

i wonder where can i find mono out on window vista?i went to control panel =>sound=>recording then click show disable device. but i've seen microphone only.i didn't see any other devices.and another problem is my wireless device isn't working.i did update drivers as well.Is it window problem ?I'm using Lenovo notebook G430 (20008).can anyone help me?

EDIT: Moved from Introductions to more appropriate forum (Vista) ~ Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 16 April 2010 - 08:37 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:31 AM

I will move your post to a more appropriate forum for help with your problem. Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John

Edited by jgweed, 16 April 2010 - 08:32 AM.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,726 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:38 AM

Did you set your wireless device up properly, in addition to installing the drivers?

Louis

#4 DeathStalker

DeathStalker

• Banned
  • 868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 PM

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:47 AM

What do you get when you click: control panel>Sound>PLAYBACK?

As for your wireless, try: Control Panel>Network and Sharing Center. When network and sharing center opens up, look on the lefthand side of the window (under the heading Tasks) for Diagnose and repair. Click it.

Note: I am hardwired on this computer, but I THINK on yours you might also see "connect to a wireless network" if you see that then click it.

#5 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:01 PM

If you want mono out, make sure you are using a plug like the one on the right: Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users