I recommend you download and use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall the applications.
1. Visit http://download.cnet.com/Revo-Uninstaller/...4-10687648.html
to download and install the application.
2. Run the application after installing it. From the menu, click "View" and select "Details". [This is for viewing complete information about the installed applications.]
3. Right click the application you would like to remove and select "Uninstall".
4. Select "Moderate" and click "Next". [It will then run the uninstaller to remove the application.]
5. Click "Next". It will now show you the registry key associated with the uninstalled application.
5.a. You can click "Select All" and then click "Delete" to remove the registry entries.
5.b. Click "Next" to skip removing registry entries.
6. Click "Finish".