Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Something blocking my programs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gdavz

gdavz

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 PM

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:23 PM

Hi, I have some programs that are not running the way they should, because I think some of it is being blocked. For example one of my poker site programs I cannot load part of it because it says "Browser Program (browser.exe) was Not found". I contacted the site and they said my firewall or other can be blocking part of the program. Iv tried to take my firewall off, take user control off, and allow some of the folders and programs they suggest through the firewall.

I had a virus a while back(i think the axe.e virus) that I did somethings to get rid of like run malware, and after i realized user control was on and i also noticed a pop up comes up in the lower right hand corner that says windows has blocked some programs.

I would appreciate any help at the problem I have.

EDIT: Moved from Vista to Am I Infected, more appropriate forum ~ Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 15 April 2010 - 09:03 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users