Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet connectivity problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WEVIL

WEVIL

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:53 PM

I have a problem that came up recently and I'm not sure if it's virus related but I'm hoping you guys can help. I've determined that it isnt an actual problem with my internet connection itself because I ran my computer through safe mode with networking and my internet connection is fine but when I run windows normally, problems emerge. Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer work fine but Google Chrome gets a connection refused error. Also, programs that I have recently installed or reinstalled cannot connect to the internet and get similar connection errors. Certain games have also suddenly stopped connecting to the internet. I'm not sure if it is a virus that is causing this or some other software issue but I'm hoping that I can get some help or ideas. I have ran malwarebytes and superantispyware multiple times and they have not found any viruses.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users