Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MS Outlook 2003 chrashes during send/receive

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jonnybravo9

jonnybravo9

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 AM

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:16 AM

This is happening two two computers, both of which are running Windows XP pro. I can open Outlook, but once it gets about halfway through a send/receive operation, it gives a message "MS Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
So, I mean, while it's a royal pain, at least they are sorry, right?
I am attachinga screenshot if that helps.
I have no idea what is causing this. Like I said, it is happening on two different computers, and it happened a few minutes after opening a doc. received through email. HOWEVER, before you start screaming virus, I was the author and sole editor of the document, and I sent it from a third computer, then openned it immediatly after on the other two. The only reason I even mention this is that it's the only thing that was done to both computers before they both had this problem start happening.
Any ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bussguru

bussguru

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 AM

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:57 AM

www.PayLoadz.com provide an easy way to to sell downloadable items like Software, eBooks, music, movies, digital art, manuals, articles, certificates, forms, files, and anything else that can be downloaded. PayLoadz.com automated service delivers your products to your customers instantly after payment. PayLoadz offers Free lifetime Basic Account First month free for all Premium Accounts.
One easy way to sell your downloads is to use services such as http://store.payloadz.com/. They provide easy tools to sell and deliver downloads and good tracking and reporting also. The payment is usually processed by PayPal.

#3 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 PM

Posted 21 April 2010 - 05:43 AM

I would run a repair as I to have had this issue but I had to reinstall to resolve http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822238
MCP
MSDST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users