Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 unheardtiger

unheardtiger

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:29 AM

:thumbsup: I've been trying to learn and keep up with technology, I use to love 98, now xp, been taking online courses for xp, vista and currently working with win 7, its amazing how to do one thing takes so many approaches from each windows program. I've been curious to find layman's terms on partitions, for a home computer, is it necessary, so many opinions makes your mind swim, so I'm here to learn.
I tried to take a course on HTML, I'm unemployed, so I can't afford to pay, and the sites all want some money, that I found. So I stopped. MSDN I registered with, still hungry to learn more, yet I haven't buckled down to study one particular field, other than troubleshooting windows systems. So being new I just not sure where the next field will take me.
I'm open to suggestions, will be willing to help anyone with some basics to give back to this community. I've downloaded and tested quite a few programs, and only a few I've kept, again more into computer maintenance. I will share what I know that works for this system. I do have a question for one that is computer savy. actually more than one, but one step at a time.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 strolln

strolln

• Members
  • 400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:49 AM

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are currently unemployed. How long have you been out of work? I got laid off back in 2002 and it took me 10 months to find a job so I know how hard it can be. I understand things are worse this time around. Good luck!

Edited by strolln, 15 April 2010 - 08:50 AM.

To Err is human; to really foul things up requires a Bleeping Computer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users