this isn't my forte, but something here
might help. At least one file in this download folder is the .dll by the same name.
Download this ZIP file:
BIOS for upgrade to ASUS7100
• asus261.rom - Tweaked BIOS
• asus7100t_original.rom - Original. ASUS 7100TVout Chrontel BIOS
• powegene_original.rom - Original. Powergene TVout Chrontel BIOS
• savebios.com - To save VideoBIOS
• nvflash.exe - NVidia 3.18 Flashutility (dos4gw.exe needed)• asusrc.dll - For ASUS TweakUtility (just replacing the original one, higher Core/Mem speed)
maybe use just it to replace the out-of-date one?