Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HOWDY

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 smileymoo22

smileymoo22

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 AM

Posted 22 September 2005 - 01:56 PM

:flowers: hello! yah, so i'm new to this here thingy haha..but I wanted to introduce myself..my name is melissa..i'm 23..soon to be 24...oh nooo!! :trumpet: haha..boy time flies! I live in FL where u ride the hurricanes, not the waves haha..I love to go out and have fun, dance, sing, act, write..I am very artistic and creative . I try to have a lotta knowledge on computers..but u know..when it comes to certain problems..u can only do so much! yah, those 2 computer classes i took in h.s. and that one i took in college, they help out with certain things..but not the detailed technical stuff! I must say though, from tryin to read stuff online from other people's forums, I have learned a lot more on my computer!! Try and try again..haha..I have tried soo many different things..grr..but I think the solution is right in front of me, but I don't know yet if it is okay to delete it or not (hijack this :) :)), hence why I am about to show them my log and see what can be deleted :) hopefully, it will be right there and Lil ole me's problem, won't be too complicated and a hassle for them :inlove: okay..so now , i go and post my problem! chow :thumbsup:

melissa :cool: :) :P

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 22 September 2005 - 07:50 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! smileymoo22.
Glad to have you aboard. You'll defintely love our friendly and open staff. :flowers:

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:21 PM

Welcome to BC!
You can increase your computing knowledge and skills by reading the Tutorials and the threads in the forums, and when you need help, post about it yourself, as you have done with your HJT log.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 smileymoo22

smileymoo22
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 AM

Posted 22 September 2005 - 10:54 PM

hehe..thanks for the welcome!! :thumbsup: :flowers:

#5 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2005 - 01:07 AM

Posted Image smileymoo22

So very happy to meet you. Thanks for joining. As a child I lived in Florida, for a couple of years. St. Petersburg to be exact. Sometimes I still miss it. There is something to be said for living a mile from the beach.

Please visit us often. I think that you will find that, you can learn a lot here. Plus we also have loads of fun.

For instance the Bleeping Computer Chat Room

And the Forum Games and Bleeping Computer Arcade

And as jgweed has said, just browse around and read the many tutorials. You are bound to learn something. :thumbsup:

BTW Good luck with your HJT log. You are in good hands. I can assure you.

Edited by Scarlett, 23 September 2005 - 01:09 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users