Stop 0x000000F4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function.
Lets give this a try. You will need a flash drive to move information from the sick computer to a working computer. It is the only way we can see the progress of our actions. Save these instructions in your flash drive as a text file (use notepad) so you can have access to these while in an external environment (PE).
Here is what you need to do.
Two programs to downloadFirst
. Click Here
for ISOBurner Instructions. Install the program, and follow the next set of steps. Second
- Download OTLPE.iso and burn to a CD using ISO Burner. NOTE: This file is 276.7MB in size so it may take some time to download.
- When downloaded double click and this will then open ISOBurner to burn the file to CD
- Boot the Non working computer using the boot CD you just created.
- In order to do so, the computer must be set to boot from the CD first
Note : For information click here
- Your system should now display a REATOGO-X-PE desktop.
- Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
- When asked "Do you wish to load the remote registry", select Yes
- When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
- Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
- OTL should now start. Change the following settings
- Change Drivers to All
- Change Standart Registry to All
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
- Press Run Scan to start the scan.
- When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt
- Copy this file to your USB drive.
- Please post the contents of the C:\OTL.txt file in your reply.
No request for help throughout private messaging will be attended.
If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!