Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

xp virus Bad need help!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 s2dread

s2dread

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 AM

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:30 AM

Ok so awhile back I got a virus and this virus has completley screwd my computer up. When I first got it the thing would just close all my files and tell me i needed to buy it's software to fix my comp. Now the virus has made it so I couldn't open the internet, system restore won't work the original xp disc won't work and now when I turn it on it gives me a popup about a virus, and when i finally get into the comp no icons showup. I will also add that I am not very good with computers but my friend is and he thought that the windows firewall was blocking the xp dic or something. Someone please give me some ideas. the computer is farely new and in decent condition. Anyone have any ideas? Lastly im not looking to spend alot of money if possible to fix it.

Edited by elise025, 14 April 2010 - 08:54 AM.
Moved from XP forum to Am I Infected ~ Elise

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users