Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:27 PM
This only started recently, and is a real puzzler...
If I go to any site that has an embedded Mapquest link for directions, etc. and I click on that link, the Mapquest "loading" symbol starts running, but the link never loads. This happens in both Firefox and Explorer (If I go directly to Mapquest, it will load fine, & any page with a Google or Yahoo Maps link loads ok).
I tried turning off my firewall and anti-virus programs, but that has no effect. I'm also running Hostsman to manage my hostfile - exiting that doesn't help, either. I also tried updating Java, but no joy. I'm running XP Home SP3.