Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

half life blue shift elevator kills

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rfgggg

rfgggg

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:55 PM

hey im currently playing through the half life games...and they are awsome!...im was going through blue shift when i encountered my probrlem....

in the elevator towards the begining with the scientists sortly after i start up the elevator i start taking damage...and the scientists do to and eventually they die and the game ends saying something bout failure with a firearm inside the complexe....

if anyone knows how to fix this or how to make the npcs invunerable for a short time that would be great...

note: in the elevator we are bouncing i wont take damage if i jump.....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BlueShiftPro

BlueShiftPro

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 PM

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

I searched long, and it seems that even if you install the "Unlocked(?)" blueshift, you'll still get that issue. My only way to keep the scientist from dying here is to wait until i start taking damages from the elevator glitch, them run on him and continue pushing him until he dies from the elevator's electric cage (stupid to protect him, but heh, you ain't supposed to know about his imminent death). You will certainly take some damages (it ain't protect you), but with the 100 HUD HP you get a the beginning, you will arrive down with about 79 HUD HP, and all your player's HP. That's all folks! (i hope someone will come here and be happy to find my advice :3 you're welcome!)

Edited by BlueShiftPro, 05 October 2013 - 06:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users