Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help!! VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARES

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 5thForce

5thForce

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 PM

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:55 PM

i need help to get best video editing softwares (advanced,professional)..........can anyone tell me which is best video editing software.......

doesnt matter its freeware or premium

i have searched on net and i got this reviews :

here
http://video-editing-software-review.toptenreviews.com/
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 5thForce

5thForce
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 PM

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:55 AM

please reply................waiting :thumbsup: :flowers: :trumpet: :inlove: :cool:
Posted Image

#3 petewills

petewills

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 PM

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:52 AM

What is best is a matter of opinion.
I've never found decent freeware software - it is always so restricted.

Roxio Easy Media Creator has everything I need, but I use the 7.5 supersonic version.
Tried version 9, totally bloated - if you can get hold of a copy of the earlier version, it should do everything you want.

#4 jupiter

jupiter

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:52 AM

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:19 AM

Just happened to read this blog and thought I'd offer what my son has told me. He is a professional videographer/editor and he prefers Apple Final Cut Pro. He has used Adobe Premier over several years, and, in his previous job, that was apparently all that he was able to use (based on the equipment available to edit on). But in his present position, he is back to Final Cut and says it is much superior to Premier. Now, the determining factor as to which one you might use is based on your computer type. If you have a PC, your relegated to using Adobe Premier. If you have a Mac, you can use Final Cut. And, of course be aware, whichever choice you would make, since these are professional grade software packages, it's going to cost you a bunch. I believe you can get a reduced Pro/Am version of Premier, but it's not the full blown package.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users