Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

For Age 40 & up

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 buttoni

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Local time:02:44 PM

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:50 PM

You folks 40 and over will really enjoy this little nostalgic look back in time:

HP Pavilion desktop p6270z; 8 GB ram; Win7 Home Premium x64 bit; FX 4.0; DSL 2Wire modem/router; MVPS Hosts; Comodo FW 5.3(D+ & Sandbox enabled); MSSE; MBAM on demand.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  • Local time:03:44 PM

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:15 AM

Although I have a few years before I hit 40, I wanted to see what the link was and it's not a working link. Just thought I'd inform whomever.

#3 blackrider

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 07:17 PM

Haha... I'm gonna show this to my folks. I'm sure they remeber these times. LOL!

#4 deerslayer

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 08:16 AM

Me too, Black Rider. A little before my time. lol

Its amazing how fast we have progressed. I'm only 15 but I know of things that blow little kids minds away. I'm not joking!

When i was little my family didn't have a computer (now we have a pc and 3 laptops!) and it has just been in the last 6 or 7 years that my family have got email, and internet. Now My dad, mom and, me and two brothers all have our own email address!!! I have 2!

We had a black and white TV for a while. An then we got one of those that sits on the floor. When that one broke we put the new TV on top of the broken one!!!! :thumbsup:

My dad got his fist cell phone when i was like.....4 years old. Boy I, remember that day! It was a bag phone. it had NO battery power. Me and my brothers spent the rest of the day calling each other from the house to dadd's phone! lol

It's cool how fast we have gone! I'm only 15!

Oh btw, When my dad was in school they told him by the year 2000, we would be in flying cars!!! lol

Deerslayer thinks..... :flowers:

Edited by deerslayer, 11 October 2005 - 08:19 AM.

When I was born, I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half!!!
Posted Image
signature done by EFIZZER!!!
If you're ever in the nut house, look me up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users