Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help HUGE virus!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xboi209

xboi209

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:23 PM

Ok i got this virus called antimalware doctor.So i keep ignoring its fake stuff n all.I tried searching online for help but it seems way too complicated.I tried safe mode but it still runs.I tried rkill but i keep getting errors NOT from antimalware doctor.I tried a ton of different programs but they seem to not work or i need to pay.I really need help!!!!!
Idk what to do but i found some folders in my computer that says antimalware doctor and all so i delete it hoping it will work but its still there.I know i need to do something with the registry and all but its complicated!I need help!

Edited by xboi209, 12 April 2010 - 06:34 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xboi209

xboi209
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:46 PM

I download rkill and tried to use it and it wanted me to open a file with firefox but i click open and it gives me the same screen, still need help!

#3 xboi209

xboi209
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

Ok so i tried rkill and then i get a firefox window and something like pevrkexe is trying to open.I click open and another firefox window came up with the same screen.Idk what to do now.I'm currently running safe mode and tried multiple attempts to get rid of the virus.Currently no luck.I really need help.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 12 April 2010 - 07:11 PM.
Merged topics and moving to AII as no logs posted. ~ OB

#4 xboi209

xboi209
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:33 PM

I was googling this up and found out that someone had the same exact issue as me and ALSO said that the other accounts were clean.I checked my other accounts and it is clean so i decided i could run rkill on it.I SUCCESSFULLY run rkill!
Now im able to run mbam!(Yay!) So currently im doing a full system scan.Leave this topic open if i have any trouble or lock it.Decide and do so now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users