Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

new to list!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 henrysmom

henrysmom

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 AM

Posted 21 September 2005 - 03:08 PM

hi everyone, just thought i'd let you all know i'm here. i will be posting a problem i'm having and look forward to some help. i am from west virginia. not a computer expert but learning more everyday. i'll need help with things off and on and sure am glad to have found you all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2005 - 09:30 PM

Welcome to BC!
Remember to give as much information as you can about your problem so our members can help you faster.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:52 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! henrysmom.
If you run into any troubles while posting, please read this: Before and how to post about a problem

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users