Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings to all

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Thor111

Thor111

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 PM

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:54 AM

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a teacher in stockton ca. My son used to manage all of our computers but since he has move out on his own, I now have to re-educate myself and become computer savvy once more. He has been using this forum since he was 14 and fixing all of our problems. The irony of the situation is that I used to teach a technology class and fix all the lab computers and teacher computers for my school but I could never get to my own at home so he started doing it. It kept him out of trouble and he liked doing it so, hey why not? Now, as I said before, I have to do it myself in his absense. Anyway, glad to have support. Thanks. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,487 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:56 PM

Hello and :flowers: to Bleepingcomputer. :thumbsup:

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users