Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ready for Stanley Cup playoffs?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• Topic Starter

• BC Advisor
  • 42,760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:17 PM

Call it weird Eastern Conference....first, Habs, now Flyers.

Go Sharks baby!!!

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#17 Galadriel

Galadriel

Bleepin Elf

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,753 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 AM

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:58 PM

I personally don't see the Habs making it to the Conference final as weird... I call it destiny. 25 is sounding real good right about now.
I cemna prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel
'The avatar is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

Phear teh ceiling cat, for he is roofkittehd! - Basement Cat

I'm a Bleeping Folder, are you? - Join BC in the fight against diseases - Click here
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#18 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• Topic Starter

• BC Advisor
  • 42,760 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:31 PM

C'mmon...not every year, #8 beats President's Trophy in 1st round and reigning Stanley Cup champion in 2nd round :thumbsup:

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

#19 Galadriel

Galadriel

Bleepin Elf

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,753 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

I must have missed your last reply somehow...

C'mmon...not every year, #8 beats President's Trophy in 1st round and reigning Stanley Cup champion in 2nd round

Still doesn't classify as weird. Rare? maybe. Weird? nah. We're talking the all time greatest Professional Hockey Club in the world.. If uh Toronto had done it, then yeah, that'd be weird.... :thumbsup:

Getting back to the actual playoffs... The Habs took a 2 game vacation from hockey back in Philly, but they sure showed up to play on home ice!
Now it's up to the Sharks to make the other conference final interesting. :flowers:
I cemna prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel
'The avatar is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

I'm a Bleeping Folder, are you? - Join BC in the fight against diseases - Click here

#20 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• Topic Starter

• BC Advisor
  • 42,760 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:39 PM

Habs played an exceptional game today!
Sharks? Down 2 games to nothing, going to Chicago...I'm not optimistic at all...

My Website

#21 Galadriel

Galadriel

Bleepin Elf

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,753 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:06 PM

Well.. there's that dream... I think Hawks will likely win it, been a long time coming for them. We kinda dropped the ball on that series. Philly played well, should be an interesting final.

#22 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• Topic Starter

• BC Advisor
  • 42,760 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:11 PM

Despite the sweep, Sharks - Hawks series were pretty even.
Someone said, that playoffs are about an outstanding goalie and special teams.
I think, that was the difference. Both teams were pretty equal, Hawks had an outstanding goalie, Sharks had just an average goalie. Nabokov gave up too many soft goals and it made a difference.

Habs tremondous run has ended, but they didn't give up without a good fight today at Philadelphia...

My Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users