Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Macro set on a timer?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JadeTora

JadeTora

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 PM

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:18 PM

I'm trying to find a program/some way to set a macro to constantly enter at 15 minute intervals a specific phrase. Any phrase of my choosing that I choose to enter in that will enter this phrase automatically into whatever game I have open at the time which receives text.

Is there any way to do this? Can anyone help me, please? Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 PM

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:25 AM

Sounds to me like a miniture bot. I would be glad to assist you, how ever I have yet to see a game that allows the usage of bots. I know some games allow macros, some even have support for it built into the game, but they usually try to fight off 'AFKers' like that.

What game is this to be for?
If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

#3 Celeras

Celeras

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:02 AM

Sounds simple enough that Autohotkey could take care of it for you.

#4 JadeTora

JadeTora
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:18 PM

Sounds simple enough that Autohotkey could take care of it for you.

I downloaded and tried this program you refer to, but I'm having difficulty. I don't see how I can make it do what I'd like it to do.

What I'd like it to do is enter the WASD keys every 15 minutes. Such as forward for 1 second and backwards for 1 second. ( IE W for 1 second and S for 1 second )

However, I don't understand how to write a 'script' that will do this. I really have no experience with this sort of thing.

#5 JadeTora

JadeTora
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:24 PM

So I take it no one else can help me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users