Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

win32/olmarik trojan! help please!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 eddie298

eddie298

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 PM

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:44 AM

ok i ran "ESET NOD32 Antivirus" and when i did a scan it said threats where found. In the little box is said

"Name: Operating memory"
"threat: Win32/Olmarik trojan"
"action: clear"

so now as i pressthe finish button hoping it will clear/delete the trojan a small window pops up and says "Error while cleaning - operation unavailable for this object type", so i go and run another scan, and the same thing pops up.

some unusual things i've noticed happening recently is i cant update any of my anti virus programs, such as macafee, malwarebytes, super antispyware, and nod32. also i cant access any anti virus websites and in order for me to get them i must get them off like rapidshare or megaupload.

thanks in advanced! hope you all can help me!

eddie

EDIT: okay i have managed to remove the Olmarik Trojan but the unusual things are still there, i cannot access any anti virus website or update any of my anti virus programs!

thanks again, hope you can still help me with this problem

eddie

Edited by eddie298, 10 April 2010 - 01:13 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users