Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Torrents

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 RobinHood1

RobinHood1

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 PM

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:43 PM

Hi everybody, can somebody give me the solution to this problem please-,

When I go to burn some films that ive downloaded through Torrents, im finding that they are only seconds long, so I have to deleate them, what do you think could be wrong here ?

Cheers.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 PM

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:32 PM

What's the file extension?
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,716 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 PM

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:16 PM

Does the file play on your computer?
There are plenty of fake torrents out there, pretending to be full length movies...

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#4 RobinHood1

RobinHood1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:59 AM

When I click on to burn the file it comes up on the Start Smart screen as just a few seconds, and oddly enough this is happpening now frequently with new movies.

When I first started Torrenting a few months ago things were fine, but since the new movies, im downloading the same title but with different amounts of seeds and peers, only to find when clicking on to burn, that the movie is just a few seconds long, one title like this is Robin Hood 2010p, I have not found one movie of this film which is full length, and there are loads of other titles.

Any ideas ?

#5 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:50 AM

downloading new movies?

Downloading new movies from torrents is considered copyright infringement. BleepingComputer does not allow discussions of any subject matter related to copyright infringement. If you enjoy watching new movies, go to a store and buy the DVD or BRD.

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/boardrules.php

Edited by Romeo29, 10 April 2010 - 07:52 AM.

#6 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 PM

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:25 AM

Topic closed.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users