Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mp4 problem

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ufoghinos

ufoghinos

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 PM

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:48 PM

In my mp4 i had some folders with songs,but i dont know why,now the disappeared and i cant see them,control or delete them...Neither through the mp4 which cant locate and play them...Like they are not exist..BUt when i press the right click to see the memory,i see that 3.3 gb of memory are full...So they exist or not??I wanna delete them how i can do it? When i add new files the play normally but i have only 500 mb of memory :thumbsup: :flowers: :trumpet:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ufoghinos

ufoghinos
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:25 PM

noone can help me???

#3 Capn Easy

Capn Easy

• Members
  • 597 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:09 AM

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:22 PM

Are the files missing from your player or the music library on your computer?

If they are missing from the player, can you find them if you connect the player to the computer and use Windows Explorer?

What's the make and model of the player?

(A question specifically about a problem with a player would probably get more attention in the iPod, Zune & MP3 Players thread.)

#4 ufoghinos

ufoghinos
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:54 AM

i can't see the files in my player but the memory is almost full like the files exist,but the folder looks empty! :S

sry i am new in the forum...could any admin move the topic?

Edited by ufoghinos, 11 April 2010 - 05:07 AM.

#5 Capn Easy

Capn Easy

• Members
  • 597 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:37 PM

It would still be helpful to know the make and model of the player.

Are you trying to find the music files with Explorer or with software that came with your player?

#6 ufoghinos

ufoghinos
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:26 AM

it's crypto muvi...i tried with the player and through the folder of the player

#7 Capn Easy

Capn Easy

• Members
  • 597 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:20 PM

Thanks. I checked it out via Google -- it's not obviously similar to anything I'm familiar with. My only advice would be to see if your player has a "reset" button -- usually accessed with a paper clip through a small hole in the body. After a reset if you still have missing memory try reformatting your player. These are steps I'd take with my players, but I don't know if/how you can do them with yours. The only online manuals I could find were in Greek -- I'm afraid I'm barely literate in English. :thumbsup:

By the way, I probably don't have to tell you that Google brings up a lot of people posting about problems they're having with this particular player.

Wish I could be more helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users