Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Post Virus Hell

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 SGIM43

SGIM43

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 PM

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:57 PM

Hi, I have been working on this for weeks and weeks, if anyone could help I would be very appreciative! First I am just going to copy and paste the start of my problems. This is from a message btw me and customer service for BitDefender antivirus, however they have not been any help. For a quick review just read underlined type. Thanks

> "Ryan" removed to protect from spambots. ~ OB wrote
>
> > Hi. A few weeks ago I got a virus which caused Internet explorer and Firefox to not work. I bought and installed BitDefender however it would not run properly after setting it up (Although the SETUP WAS SUCCESSFUL).After hours of online searching into my problems where I found some hidden files to delete, and running system restore, I got the internet functioning again.Ok, then I finally got BitDefender to work, ran scans with that and another antivirus. I thought everything was good to go until I tried to run a program off of a disc I have. It told me that "Setup has detected that unInstallShield is in use. Please close uninstallshield and restart setup.Error 432". I also tried to download another program I had that was removed from performing system restore off the internet, but that wouldn't work either. Today I tried to download some programs off of downloads.cnet. After trying 3 different programs with no success I searched online for about 8 hours now to try to find a solution and nothing has worked. I do not get that same message (uninstallsheild error 432) when downloading from the internet, it just doesn't work after I hit Run or Save and the box goes away but there's no program. Please help, Please help, Please help!
> >
> > Ryan

(email cont.) ..The last suggestion did not help. Again, after getting this virus I have gotten everything to now function normally, except downloading and opening many types of files/programs (exe, gp, iso, wav, ...etc, etc.) This includes all these recommended downloads you are suggesting. I just tried to download the Rescue CD from the link provided and the same thing happens as everywhere else; the download box comes up asking to FIND or SAVE (normally OPEN or SAVE), I click SAVE and then another box comes up as normal as its progressing through the download. It gets to the end where its finished but then just disappears and is not saved, and a 'ding' sound is made. What should happen is I should be asked to open the file location/folder or close. As my computer would not let me I did this on another computer and it worked fine, so I put it on a cd on another computer and then loaded and restarted and went through all the steps. The rescue CD finished but it didn’t help anything.

None of the links work on the page either (where I downloaded the rescue cd), including the "How To" link. When I click that it says " The adobe/acrobat reader that is running cannot be used to view PDA files in a web browser. Version 8 or 9 is required". But I do have version 8.1, I guess that’s not working right either. Is there nothing I can do?

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi, after doing the Rescue CD I ran BitDefender again in regular windows. It said it found additional threats, yet at the end when I click view log it says, " You cannot use this product at this time. You must repair the problem by uninstalling then reinstalling the product or contacting your IT administrator or Adobe customer support for help". Which I find weird as this is not an adobe product. However, at the same time, an Adobe CS3 product tries to open unsuccessfully. Weird. So I run the scan, it finds more threats, then when I hit view log for BitDefender it gives me some Adobe error message, and then and Adobe program tries to load but can't!??!

Thank You,
Ryan

OK, so now the only new thing is I uninstalled Adobe Reader, deleted any folders/files associated with that, reinstalled it, and now I am able to open pdf files form the internet but am still getting all these other adobe messages, including one I dont think I mentioned, "The Add-in "AVG Exchange Extension" (C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgxch32.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. PLease contact the Add-in manufacturer for the update. If no update is available, please unistall the ADD-in", which happens when I open Outlook. I search for solutions and tried to fix but no help. That isnt really a problem tho as outlook works fine besides for that message I have to x out, I'm just mentioning it if its a clue or help. I also still can't open/run/dowlonad all the other files/links I was talking about. One other thing is that I may have deleted an regsvr32.exe file. As I mentioned through the email paste in the begining I deleted some files, and I had three regsvr32.exe files and think one was deleted. I've also tried to search for answers in fixing this but no luck. I dont really know much about this or what role it may have. I do know that this virus def. messed with registry vaules, as one of the other files I deleted to get my IE and firefox running again was a virus/malware file in the registry. If its not obvious this is driving me crazy. I really dont want to have to reinstall my operating system. PLEASE HELP!

Below are some logs that may help anyone who knows what the mean!

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 3:51:31 PM, on 4/8/2010
Platform: Windows Vista SP2 (WinNT 6.00.1906)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18904)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdagent.exe
C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\seccenter.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\uiscan.exe
C:\Users\RM\Downloads\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.cbssports.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch...TB&M=M-6752
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch...TB&M=M-6752
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.gateway.com/g/sidepanel.html?Ch...TB&M=M-6752
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: ContributeBHO Class - {074C1DC5-9320-4A9A-947D-C042949C6216} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: NCO 2.0 IE BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: EWPBrowseObject Class - {68F9551E-0411-48E4-9AAF-4BC42A6A46BE} - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\EWPBrowseLoader.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - c:\windows\system32\BAE.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Easy-WebPrint - {327C2873-E90D-4c37-AA9D-10AC9BABA46C} - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Contribute Toolbar - {517BDDE4-E3A7-4570-B21E-2B52B6139FC7} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: BitDefender Toolbar - {381FFDE8-2394-4f90-B10D-FC6124A40F8C} - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\IEToolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BitDefender Antiphishing Helper] "C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\IEShow.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDAgent] "C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdagent.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Launcher] %WINDIR%\SMINST\launcher.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Add To Print List - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll/RC_AddToList.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint High Speed Print - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll/RC_HSPrint.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Preview - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll/RC_Preview.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Print - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll/RC_Print.html
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: PokerStars - {3AD14F0C-ED16-4e43-B6D8-661B03F6A1EF} - C:\Program Files\PokerStars\PokerStarsUpdate.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\Windows\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\Windows\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/...can8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O16 - DPF: {F27237D7-93C8-44C2-AC6E-D6057B9A918F} (JuniperSetupClientControl Class) - https://juniper.net/dana-cached/sc/JuniperSetupClient.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL,avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: BitDefender Arrakis Server (Arrakis3) - BitDefender S.R.L. http://www.bitdefender.com - C:\Program Files\Common Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Arrakis Server\bin\arrakis3.exe
O23 - Service: BitDefender Desktop Update Service (LIVESRV) - BitDefender S.R.L. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe
O23 - Service: BitDefender Virus Shield (VSSERV) - BitDefender S.R.L. - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\vsserv.exe

--
End of file - 8065 bytes

Edited by Orange Blossom, 11 April 2010 - 03:59 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 AM

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:39 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below I will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

And

Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
  • The application window will appear
  • Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
  • Click Yes to continue
  • A 'Finished!' message will appear
  • Click OK
  • DeFogger will now ask to reboot the machine - click OK
IMPORTANT! If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_disable which will appear on your desktop.

Then

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

• GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

#3 SGIM43

SGIM43
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:46 AM

I could not download/run these as downloading and running files/programs is the problem we are trying to fix. I did however download them to a flash drive on another computer and was able to open the first step that way. The log is posted below. I then ran DeFogger off of the usb drive and it did say finished but it did not ask me to reboot. I then found a DeFogger Disable log created on the usb drive but all it said was this:

defogger_disable by jpshortstuff (23.02.10.1)
Log created at 09:27 on 14/04/2010 (RM)

Checking for autostart values...
HKCU\~\Run values retrieved.
HKLM\~\Run values retrieved.

Checking for services/drivers...

-=E.O.F=-

After several minutes there was no change and I went on to run GMER. 18 hours later the scan was still running, and from looking at the scan several times throughout the day, the log did not apprear any different than what it was in the first hour if it running. I went to bed hoping it would be completed by the AM, only to find my computer had restarted. I ran the scan again and there seemed to be a large amount of differences in what was being reported on the log this time compared to just hours before. Here are the logs, and thank you. I have to divide it into multiple replys because your site says it's too long. **After trying to post the remainder log in thirds and still being too large I decided to just use the attachment feature. Let me know if split postings is preferred.

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86
Run by RM at 9:22:16.85 on Wed 04/14/2010
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18904 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_13
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 6.0.6002.2.1252.1.1033.18.3062.966 [GMT -4:00]

AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}
SP: AVG Anti-Virus Free *enabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}
SP: Windows Defender *enabled* (Updated) {D68DDC3A-831F-4FAE-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss
C:\Program Files\Common Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k GPSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdagent.exe
C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\seccenter.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k WindowsMobile
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10e.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Windows\ehome\ehsched.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\EHTray.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\Windows\System32\SoundRecorder.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Windows\system32\WUDFHost.exe
C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe
\\?\C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WMIADAP.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe
D:\dds.scr
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.cbssports.com/
mStart Page = hxxp://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch=Retail&SubCH=ODT&Br=GTW&Loc=ENG_US&Sys=PTB&M=M-6752
mDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch=Retail&SubCH=ODT&Br=GTW&Loc=ENG_US&Sys=PTB&M=M-6752
mSearchAssistant = hxxp://www.gateway.com/g/sidepanel.html?Ch=Retail&SubCH=ODT&Br=GTW&Loc=ENG_US&Sys=PTB&M=M-6752
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: ContributeBHO Class: {074c1dc5-9320-4a9a-947d-c042949c6216} - c:\program files\adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgssie.dll
BHO: {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - No File
BHO: EWPBrowseObject Class: {68f9551e-0411-48e4-9aaf-4bc42a6a46be} - c:\program files\canon\easy-webprint\EWPBrowseLoader.dll
BHO: {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - No File
BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper: {ae7cd045-e861-484f-8273-0445ee161910} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
BHO: CBrowserHelperObject Object: {ca6319c0-31b7-401e-a518-a07c3db8f777} - c:\windows\system32\BAE.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
TB: {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - No File
TB: Easy-WebPrint: {327c2873-e90d-4c37-aa9d-10ac9baba46c} - c:\program files\canon\easy-webprint\Toolband.dll
TB: Adobe PDF: {47833539-d0c5-4125-9fa8-0819e2eaac93} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
TB: Contribute Toolbar: {517bdde4-e3a7-4570-b21e-2b52b6139fc7} - c:\program files\adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll
TB: BitDefender Toolbar: {381ffde8-2394-4f90-b10d-fc6124a40f8c} - c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender 2010\IEToolbar.dll
TB: {472734EA-242A-422B-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} - No File
EB: Adobe PDF: {182ec0be-5110-49c8-a062-beb1d02a220b} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
uRun: [Aim6]
uRun: [ehTray.exe] c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
mRun: [<NO NAME>]
mRun: [BitDefender Antiphishing Helper] "c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender 2010\IEShow.exe"
mRun: [BDAgent] "c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender 2010\bdagent.exe"
mRun: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRunOnce: [Launcher] %WINDIR%\SMINST\launcher.exe
mRunOnce: [Uninstall Adobe Download Manager] "c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "c:\program files\nos\bin\getPlus_Helper.dll",Uninstall /IE2883E8F-472F-4fb0-9522-AC9BF37916A7 /Get1noarp
mPolicies-explorer: BindDirectlyToPropertySetStorage = 0 (0x0)
mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)
IE: Append to existing PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert link target to existing PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selected links to existing PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert selection to existing PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 8.0\acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Easy-WebPrint Add To Print List - c:\program files\canon\easy-webprint\Toolband.dll/RC_AddToList.html
IE: Easy-WebPrint High Speed Print - c:\program files\canon\easy-webprint\Toolband.dll/RC_HSPrint.html
IE: Easy-WebPrint Preview - c:\program files\canon\easy-webprint\Toolband.dll/RC_Preview.html
IE: Easy-WebPrint Print - c:\program files\canon\easy-webprint\Toolband.dll/RC_Print.html
IE: {3AD14F0C-ED16-4e43-B6D8-661B03F6A1EF} - c:\program files\pokerstars\PokerStarsUpdate.exe
IE: {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - %windir%\bdoscandel.exe
IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\ONBttnIE.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
Trusted Zone: intuit.com\ttlc
Trusted Zone: turbotax.com
DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} - hxxp://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scanner/sources/en/scan8/oscan8.cab
DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - hxxp://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
DPF: {F27237D7-93C8-44C2-AC6E-D6057B9A918F} - hxxps://juniper.net/dana-cached/sc/JuniperSetupClient.cab
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgpp.dll
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll
AppInit_DLLs: c:\progra~1\google\google~1\GOEC62~1.DLL,avgrsstx.dll

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\rm\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\4yz6lssq.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://cbs.sportsline.com/
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg8\firefox\components\avgssff.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender 2010\bdaphffext\components\bdaphff2.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender 2010\bdaphffext\components\bdaphff3.6.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\bitdefender\bitdefender 2010\bdaphffext\components\bdaphff3.dll
FF - component: c:\users\rm\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\4yz6lssq.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\components\qscanff.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\common files\research in motion\bbwebsllauncher\NPWebSLLauncher.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\viewpoint\viewpoint media player\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\rm\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\4yz6lssq.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\plugins\npqscan.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\windows presentation foundation\dotnetassistantextension\
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2009-1-27 335240]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2009-1-27 27784]
R3 BDFM;BDFM;c:\windows\system32\drivers\bdfm.sys [2009-12-7 153448]
R3 MRVW147;Marvell TOPDOG ™ 802.11bgn Driver for Vista Native WIFI (CB8x/EC8x);c:\windows\system32\drivers\MRVW147.sys [2007-8-17 526848]
S3 Arrakis3;BitDefender Arrakis Server;c:\program files\common files\bitdefender\bitdefender arrakis server\bin\arrakis3.exe [2009-10-19 183880]
S3 FontCache;Windows Font Cache Service;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation [2008-9-23 21504]
S3 NETw2v32;Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection Driver for Windows Vista;c:\windows\system32\drivers\NETw2v32.sys [2006-11-2 2589184]
S3 SynasUSB;eLicenser;c:\windows\system32\drivers\synasusb.sys [2009-12-30 23696]
S4 avg8wd;AVG Free8 WatchDog;c:\progra~1\avg\avg8\avgwdsvc.exe [2009-2-5 297752]
S4 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\viewpoint\common\ViewpointService.exe [2008-2-28 24652]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-04-06 20:12:22 0 d-----w- c:\users\rm\appdata\roaming\QuickScan
2010-04-06 19:03:13 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Guitar Pro 5
2010-03-20 23:41:32 0 d-----w- c:\users\rm\appdata\roaming\eMedia
2010-03-20 23:36:03 0 d-----w- c:\program files\eMedia Guitar Songs
2010-03-20 23:30:06 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\eMedia Guitar Method
2010-03-19 20:56:07 0 d-----w- c:\windows\pss

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-04-13 17:13:11 51200 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\infpub.dat
2010-04-13 17:13:11 143360 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\infstrng.dat
2010-04-06 21:27:52 106464 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\bdhv.sys
2010-04-06 21:27:50 153448 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\bdfm.sys
2010-04-06 21:20:44 291352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\bdfsfltr.sys
2010-03-30 04:46:30 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2010-03-30 04:45:52 20824 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-03-21 23:47:24 3068 ----a-w- c:\users\rm\appdata\roaming\wklnhst.dat
2010-02-24 14:16:06 181632 ------w- c:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2010-02-23 06:39:13 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-02-23 06:33:45 71680 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2010-02-23 06:33:45 109056 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iesysprep.dll
2010-02-23 04:55:36 133632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2010-02-20 23:06:41 24064 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nshhttp.dll
2010-02-20 23:05:14 30720 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\httpapi.dll
2010-02-20 20:53:34 411648 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\http.sys
2010-02-08 23:42:24 86016 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\infstor.dat
2010-01-25 12:00:35 471552 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\secproc_isv.dll
2010-01-25 12:00:35 152576 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\secproc_ssp_isv.dll
2010-01-25 12:00:35 152064 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\secproc_ssp.dll
2010-01-25 12:00:22 471552 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\secproc.dll
2010-01-25 11:58:52 332288 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msdrm.dll
2010-01-25 08:21:20 526336 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_isv.exe
2010-01-25 08:21:20 346624 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_ssp_isv.exe
2010-01-25 08:21:18 518144 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\RMActivate.exe
2010-01-25 08:21:18 347136 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_ssp.exe
2010-01-23 09:26:13 2048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tzres.dll
2009-12-08 08:18:25 665600 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\drvindex.dat
2008-12-28 23:25:12 174 --sha-w- c:\program files\desktop.ini
2006-11-02 12:42:02 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfc.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:21 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:21 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:19 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:19 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfc.dat
2009-12-29 06:25:17 245760 --sha-w- c:\windows\serviceprofiles\localservice\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ietldcache\index.dat
2009-11-24 01:47:41 245760 --sha-w- c:\windows\serviceprofiles\networkservice\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ietldcache\index.dat

============= FINISH: 9:22:49.48 ===============

Edited by SGIM43, 15 April 2010 - 08:52 AM.

#4 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:29 PM

When the instructions say "download" for you that will mean "download on a clean computer and transfer to the other PC using something like a USB drive"

This sounds like a rootkit is either still at large or the damage it has done has made the PC impossible to run.

Without many logs to go on the best way to deal with this would be to take this slowly. If the PC becomes more unstable then let me know.

First thing, can you boot into safe mode?

Next thing, please run the following diagnosis tools.

Please save this file to your desktop. Click on Start->Run, and copy-paste the following command (the bolded text) into the "Open" box, and click OK.

"%userprofile%\desktop\win32kdiag.exe" -f -r

When it's finished, there will be a log called Win32kDiag.txt on your desktop. Please open it with notepad and post the contents here.

Then

Download and run HAMeb_check.exe
Post the contents of the resulting log.

Finally,

Try and run Gmer checking only SECTIONS. Worth a try but it may still crash.

What I am trying to do is sneak into the system and locate a specific set of prolific rootkits. Let's hope we can find this quickly. smile.gif
Posted Image

#5 SGIM43

SGIM43
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:22 AM

Hi, you say without many logs to go on, so I hope you did get the original gmer log I attached. It was too large to post in the reply, the site would not let me. Perhaps it did not upload because I do not see it there.
I began following your instructions in your recent post. When entering the bolded print into the open field on the RUN prompt I get a message saying it cannot be found even though it is in that location on the desktop. I then still tried to do the HAMeb check.exe afterwards but it said “this tool is not compatible with your system”. Afterwards I did you last suggestionm running gmer again. I first tried to do the entire thing again, but it shut down and I got some error box (error -1073741819)? I tried to restart gmer but couldn't, so I restarted the compter. Upon startup I got a message saying:

Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 9B120A6E
BCP3: C1982B34
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini041610-02.dmp
C:\Users\RM\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-88873-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\RM\AppData\Local\Temp\WEREB19.tmp.version.txt

I then ran gmer again, checking only sections. This worked fine so I did it again, this time checking Sections and Registry. I will attach this log. After that worked I figured I would try the others so I unchecked Sections and Registry and checked the others. The program started to run but then shutdown and displayed the error again. Is there a chance that any of this is due to deleting a regsvr32.exe as I described earlier? It just seems that every piece of info on these logs seems to have the number 32 in it. Thanks for your help, I've spent an insane amount of time one this, probably enough working hours to buy a top new model by now! If it's just best to reinstall my operating system let me know the best way to do that without making the process of setting it back up with all the programs and files just as lengthy! wacko.gif mad.gif wacko.gif

I was just prevented from uploading the log bc the file size is too large, so hopefully that means there plenty of good info in there. In order to attach it I cut the first section out and am posting it here, and then it will continue in the attachment. Let me konw if you want to see the previous log that does not appear to have been posted. Although I copied the info before it shutdown, this info does appear to be different then the current log posting of Sections and Registry. If you do want to see this let me know how, as it is too big to post, and I have used the allotted attachment space with the current log. Thank You.

GMER 1.0.15.15281 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-04-16 00:50:13
Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
Running: hv0j5pg6.exe; Driver: C:\Users\RM\AppData\Local\Temp\pxldrpoc.sys

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text ntdll.dll!RtlCreateProcessParametersEx 772DE01B 5 Bytes JMP 60031F60
.text ntdll.dll!NtClose + 5 77314319 5 Bytes JMP 60031E20
.text ntdll.dll!NtCreateEvent + 5 773143B9 5 Bytes JMP 60031F42
.text ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile + 5 773143D9 5 Bytes JMP 60031E52
.text ntdll.dll!NtCreateKey + 5 77314419 5 Bytes JMP 60032064
.text ntdll.dll!NtCreateMutant + 5 77314449 5 Bytes JMP 60031F4C
.text ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcess + 5 77314499 5 Bytes JMP 60032050
.text ntdll.dll!NtCreateProcessEx + 5 773144A9 5 Bytes JMP 60031E7A
.text ntdll.dll!NtCreateSection + 5 773144C9 5 Bytes JMP 60031E2A
.text ntdll.dll!NtCreateThread + 5 773144F9 5 Bytes JMP 60032014
.text ntdll.dll!NtDeleteKey + 5 773147C9 5 Bytes JMP 60032000
.text ntdll.dll!NtDeleteValueKey + 5 773147F9 5 Bytes JMP 60031FF6
.text ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject + 5 77314829 5 Bytes JMP 60031FB0
.text ntdll.dll!NtLoadDriver + 5 77314A69 5 Bytes JMP 60031F38
.text ntdll.dll!NtMapViewOfSection + 5 77314B29 5 Bytes JMP 60031E3E
.text ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile + 5 77314BB9 5 Bytes JMP 6003200A
.text ntdll.dll!NtOpenKey + 5 77314BE9 5 Bytes JMP 6003206E
.text ntdll.dll!NtOpenProcess + 5 77314C39 5 Bytes JMP 60032046
.text ntdll.dll!NtOpenSection + 5 77314C69 5 Bytes JMP 60031E34
.text ntdll.dll!NtQueueApcThread + 5 77315009 5 Bytes JMP 6003205A
.text ntdll.dll!NtSetInformationFile + 5 773152E9 5 Bytes JMP 60031FEC
.text ntdll.dll!NtSetValueKey + 5 77315459 5 Bytes JMP 60031E84
.text ntdll.dll!NtTerminateProcess + 5 773154F9 5 Bytes JMP 60031FE2
.text ntdll.dll!NtUnmapViewOfSection + 5 773155D9 5 Bytes JMP 60031E48
.text ntdll.dll!NtWriteFile + 5 77315649 5 Bytes JMP 60031FA6
.text ntdll.dll!NtWriteVirtualMemory + 5 77315679 5 Bytes JMP 60032032
.text ntdll.dll!NtCreateThreadEx + 5 773157F9 5 Bytes JMP 6003201E
.text ntdll.dll!RtlCreateProcessParameters

Edited by SGIM43, 16 April 2010 - 12:31 AM.

#6 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:37 AM

There's more evidence that this is damage than malware.

Please do the following:

You may have corrupt critical system files. Let's see if we can fix that.
  1. Select
  2. Select All Programs
  3. Select Accessories
  4. Right click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator
  • If you have the User Account Control (UAC) enabled you will be asked for authorization prior to the command prompt opening.
  • You may simply need to press the Continue button if you are the administrator or insert the administrator password.
  • Type in sfc /scannow in the command window and press enter.
  • Note the space between the c and the /
  • If any files require replacing SFC will replace them. You may be asked to insert your Vista DVD for this process to continue. This can be done with a borrowed DVD if you don't have one.
  • Be patient because the scan may take some time.
  • Allow the scan to run and when completed, reboot the system.

Then

We are going to run chkdsk which will verify and repair the file system

Step One: Click Start, select Run

Step Two: In the box, type cmd

Step Three: Click Ok

Step Four: Run the chkdsk utility by typing in the following command:

chkdsk c: /f /r

NOTE: The /f command automatically fixes any errors encountered, the /r command locates bad sectors and recovers readable information.

Step Five: A reboot is normally required for the chkdsk program to lock the disk and run correctly (this is typical on machines that have only one volume), so simply restart the computer and chkdsk will run automatically. When it's finished, (This process can take quite a while depending on the size of your disk, etc.), it will boot back to normal Windows.

On Rebooting the PC you will see the disk being checked.

This process will take, on average, about an hour.

Let me know if this is helping the PC perform better.
Posted Image

#7 SGIM43

SGIM43
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:21 AM

Hi, after doing the first scan it said "Verifications 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

I then tried to do chkdsk but it said "Access Denied as you do not have sufficient privileges. You have to envoke this activity running in elevated mode." What does this mean? I am the administrator.

Edited by SGIM43, 16 April 2010 - 10:21 AM.

#8 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:38 PM

Vista is different.

Search for the chkdsk utility by clicking Windows and then typing in chkdsk. When the chkdsk.exe file appears, right click and Run as Administrator.
Posted Image

#9 SGIM43

SGIM43
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:22 PM

OK I ran chkdsk and it didnt seem to find anything. I am still having the same issues with not being able to download, open, and run most programs/file links, etc. that are not already installed on my computer. Other than that evey program I already have runs fine and so does the rest of the internet, but it's important for me to add these other progams/file associations. I got new programs for my birthday last month and still have not been able to use them, as well as download other programs and tools off the internet (such as from CNET.com). scratchhead.gif sad.gif smashcomp.gif

#10 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:28 PM

Let's use a different scanner and check those file associations
  • Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.

Posted Image

#11 SGIM43

SGIM43
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:07 AM

ok here are the two logs. thank you.

OTL Extras logfile created on: 4/16/2010 11:09:13 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.1.1 Folder = C:\Users\RM\Desktop
Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 6.0.6002) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18904)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 58.00% Memory free
6.00 Gb Paging File | 5.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 82.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 221.76 Gb Total Space | 112.17 Gb Free Space | 50.58% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive E: | 11.12 Gb Total Space | 4.46 Gb Free Space | 40.14% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: RM-PC
Current User Name: RM
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\System32\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.hlp [@ = hlpfile] -- C:\Windows\winhlp32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.exe [@ = exefile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
hlpfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\winhlp32.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [OneNote.Open] -- C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE "%L" (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /separate,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /separate,/e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 1
"UacDisableNotify" = 0
"InternetSettingsDisableNotify" = 0
"AutoUpdateDisableNotify" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0
"VistaSp1" = Reg Error: Unknown registry data type -- File not found
"VistaSp2" = Reg Error: Unknown registry data type -- File not found

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== Vista Active Open Ports Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]
"{41DEE277-6B29-4F3B-A93E-63263A65D018}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{65263CDD-3775-4E6A-BE60-F936AE725F2A}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{793C2AF8-1960-4FF3-A9A3-F486CFB04CEC}" = lport=50900 | protocol=6 | dir=in | name=adobe version cue cs3 server |
"{7E5E957A-13AE-47BD-B72D-53F6480CCE4C}" = rport=80 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=c:\program files\common files\intuit\update service\intuitupdateservice.exe |
"{7F119970-64AB-4FB2-9B20-CFD3F472C408}" = lport=3703 | protocol=6 | dir=in | name=adobe version cue cs3 server |
"{848BB641-97D2-4EDF-BABD-7D05F4C3CE53}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=svchost.exe |
"{85748A02-24CC-41D7-9958-0B995E55A959}" = lport=3704 | protocol=6 | dir=in | name=adobe version cue cs3 server |
"{9711847A-5883-4045-9440-026D49277340}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe |
"{9C50FECD-68BE-47D4-95F5-106233A1CCE7}" = rport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=ssdpsrv | app=c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe |
"{B135C986-970C-4F38-8ABF-1261FFDB1BBC}" = rport=80 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=c:\program files\common files\intuit\update service\intuitupdater.exe |
"{B1480206-9825-4681-80A4-E7BBC5322DB3}" = lport=6004 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\outlook.exe |
"{F9293244-06F4-4BDE-BCC8-C7D091C8215F}" = lport=50901 | protocol=6 | dir=in | name=adobe version cue cs3 server |

========== Vista Active Application Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]
"{00B715F7-16D7-4599-BEF4-F84F7473F2F1}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\roxio\digital home 9\roxioupnprenderer9.exe |
"{082BDCF2-C09D-41EB-8A34-99804D23E99D}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\turbotax\premier 2007\32bit\ttax.exe |
"{11AB7416-8597-4907-9072-962CA6309244}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\turbotax\premier 2006\32bit\ttax.exe |
"{18D685A7-AFE5-4441-B3CF-6AA33781E5DB}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=upnphost | app=c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe |
"{1934989C-8961-4A78-AD41-CBC314935489}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\adobe\adobe version cue cs3\server\bin\versioncuecs3.exe |
"{1D141530-2FBD-44F2-80B3-E4EA43D7A973}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\roxio\digital home 9\roxioupnprenderer9.exe |
"{1F4EFB9C-3F6B-4C35-AFDC-42620EF8CD5F}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe |
"{29E50841-3C1C-4A91-9B5F-8320BF285243}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe |
"{46C96EB5-65B1-482A-BDDE-ACEFEF9D3364}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe |
"{536714F9-56DA-4CA3-BE9A-DB1B0AD6E870}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\roxio\digital home 9\roxioupnprenderer9.exe |
"{5565521B-F899-4AE1-BEBD-C7278F944EC6}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgupd.exe |
"{5B650709-9412-4B49-AF9C-36ECCBCE9434}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\msn messenger\msnmsgr.exe |
"{5BE13FF3-21D7-4D17-811F-35ECE1438C07}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\turbotax\premier 2006\32bit\updatemgr.exe |
"{72A4DF98-6BCD-456C-A6B9-8FF2EAF8CFB7}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\roxio\digital home 9\roxioupnprenderer9.exe |
"{7A6A6155-B4AF-4981-8379-D9C575A4E386}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\msn messenger\livecall.exe |
"{89C7AD91-09DC-4CDB-ADDB-D1F63ABFF998}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\turbotax\premier 2006\32bit\updatemgr.exe |
"{8B9CF808-140D-4B62-A704-70695E1A7EC7}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\onenote.exe |
"{95648DA9-B1CB-4C09-B905-FB47C54411FB}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\roxio\digital home 9\roxioupnprenderer9.exe |
"{9A1C3B4E-8D3A-430F-9236-340047456150}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\roxio\digital home 9\roxioupnprenderer9.exe |
"{A27C4838-5422-465E-9610-2CCBA18A762C}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\turbotax\premier 2007\32bit\updatemgr.exe |
"{C0FAA414-1C86-4D35-81DF-90C37551F175}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\onenote.exe |
"{CAE9E064-62B6-4FDD-A5A3-D9017BEE76DF}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\adobe\adobe version cue cs3\server\bin\versioncuecs3.exe |
"{CD603CA9-E452-45B7-A567-BC6BB04CB199}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\turbotax\premier 2006\32bit\ttax.exe |
"{D6BAE49E-A563-4DA2-9B49-1A399A0166EC}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe |
"{E3C2F5B4-A3AB-48AE-A6D6-0CA2BA4A6BC0}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\turbotax\premier 2007\32bit\updatemgr.exe |
"{E5643C42-394E-4BBF-829B-5C3A6879957A}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{F424F81B-65A5-4B15-BC1D-CBD3A3BB4017}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=c:\windows\system32\wudfhost.exe |
"{F59BB42B-12F4-4C40-8C82-211D68E45D26}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\turbotax\premier 2007\32bit\ttax.exe |
"TCP Query User{3BFFB838-2AD8-47DD-AC75-D685995303AB}C:\program files\bearshare\bearshare.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\bearshare\bearshare.exe |
"TCP Query User{44E81361-1F83-42E7-8D92-0E0DD21AA44D}C:\program files\roxio\media manager 9\mediamanager9.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\roxio\media manager 9\mediamanager9.exe |
"TCP Query User{6792CEE5-6538-4A76-A30D-3E8C7C5D43F6}C:\program files\kodak\digital display\kodakdigitaldisplaysoftware.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\kodak\digital display\kodakdigitaldisplaysoftware.exe |
"TCP Query User{C33A0F41-BF55-41C3-8B7A-3D9DCC7CB75E}C:\program files\aim6\aim6.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\aim6\aim6.exe |
"TCP Query User{CAA3E939-BBD3-4000-A3AE-0A50F78670D3}C:\program files\limewire\limewire.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\limewire\limewire.exe |
"TCP Query User{DAEEB81F-5BB5-4CE4-8139-3AD5FB1F8F49}C:\program files\k-litepro\k-litepro.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\k-litepro\k-litepro.exe |
"TCP Query User{E06DB810-F9A9-479A-B6DC-00F6287DD33E}C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe |
"UDP Query User{04B1E719-EF33-479C-8FCD-5E17C6D4D11A}C:\program files\kodak\digital display\kodakdigitaldisplaysoftware.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\kodak\digital display\kodakdigitaldisplaysoftware.exe |
"UDP Query User{220E1323-04B4-4D71-A523-881759BF2416}C:\program files\limewire\limewire.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\limewire\limewire.exe |
"UDP Query User{9C2B4078-8E81-4AF3-9A32-556D2F358D4C}C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe |
"UDP Query User{9F11F3BA-2E70-4E89-ACDC-93F1171DA83D}C:\program files\k-litepro\k-litepro.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\k-litepro\k-litepro.exe |
"UDP Query User{C23A44C2-A776-4F16-82D6-2B12F4DBC8F4}C:\program files\aim6\aim6.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\aim6\aim6.exe |
"UDP Query User{D877C024-FBB6-47E2-8827-5D1AC5898073}C:\program files\bearshare\bearshare.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\bearshare\bearshare.exe |
"UDP Query User{E3E5E07F-F00C-47D2-8AA4-AF99FA27E20B}C:\program files\roxio\media manager 9\mediamanager9.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\roxio\media manager 9\mediamanager9.exe |

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{004685F7-9FB6-4789-812F-59ABB34A55AF}" = Adobe Setup
"{0046FA01-C5B9-4985-BACB-398DC480FC05}" = Adobe Photoshop CS3
"{0224CACC-994D-45F8-B973-D65056EA9C2F}" = Adobe XMP DVA Panels CS3
"{0327FA9D-975C-448C-A086-577D57BB25B8}" = Adobe Soundbooth CS3 Codecs
"{07D8511D-C9FE-4A93-933F-EAA5C8F20095}" = IDT Audio
"{08B32819-6EEF-4057-AEDA-5AB681A36A23}" = Adobe Bridge Start Meeting
"{0B8565BA-BAD5-4732-B122-5FD78EFC50A9}" = Native Instruments Service Center
"{15BC8CD0-A65B-47D0-A2DD-90A824590FA8}" = Microsoft Works
"{15CCBC5D-66A7-4131-8D36-E05F27B0E68F}" = Sibelius Scorch (ActiveX Only)
"{184CE391-7E0E-4C63-9935-D7A10EDFD3C6}" = Adobe WinSoft Linguistics Plugin
"{18D10072035C4515918F7E37EAFAACFC}" = AutoUpdate
"{193EAFD0-1BAF-4FB4-B18F-79D5D6A4B285}" = Adobe After Effects CS3 Presets
"{1D58229F-C505-45CA-8223-F35F3A34B963}" = Adobe Version Cue CS3 Server
"{205A5182-EFC8-4C25-B61D-C164F8FF4048}" = BlackBerry Desktop Software 5.0.1
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216013FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 13
"{29521505-F489-4822-ADFA-32C6DEE4F114}" = TurboTax 2008 WinPerUserEducation
"{29E5EA97-5F74-4A57-B8B2-D4F169117183}" = Adobe Stock Photos CS3
"{2EFFFC71-1E66-454E-A6E6-CEEC800B96D2}" = Adobe Flash Video Encoder
"{3215EBED-1D06-42fb-A05C-A752A46FB24C}" = Canon MP530
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160010}" = Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1
"{33691AFF-9ABF-4278-BDB6-902EE07D9237}" = Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3
"{34FF0741-EC67-4C05-AC2A-6D257123DF2E}" = BigFix
"{3881DB80-EAA2-012B-ADAE-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 WinPerFedFormset
"{38975F50-EAA2-012B-ADB4-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 WinPerReleaseEngine
"{38A34630-EAA2-012B-ADB6-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 WinPerTaxSupport
"{39098402-3F7A-4257-A4AE-FC1181D1B40B}" = Camera Assistant Software for Gateway
"{3B1D6DF0-EAA2-012B-AE51-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 wnjiper
"{3B8186F0-EAA2-012B-AE69-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 wnyiper
"{3C5A81D0-EAA2-012B-AE9F-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 wrapper
"{3EE33958-7381-4E7B-A4F3-6E43098E9E9C}" = Browser Address Error Redirector
"{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}" = Power2Go 5.0
"{4458C442-7376-4CF9-AF58-E8CEA6722363}" = Adobe Setup
"{485ACF57-F364-440A-8496-E1E81C8FA1AA}" = Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 Third Party Content
"{50F102CA-4BE2-41A9-9810-5BB05EB91B9A}" = Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 Functional Content
"{51846830-E7B2-4218-8968-B77F0FF475B8}" = Adobe Color EU Extra Settings
"{54793AA1-5001-42F4-ABB6-C364617C6078}" = Adobe Linguistics CS3
"{54B2EAD9-A110-43F7-B010-2859A1BD2AFE}" = Adobe Encore CS3
"{571700F0-DB9D-4B3A-B03D-35A14BB5939F}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{58DCEEE5-532E-44F4-B1D7-A146EF9E9FDA}" = Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
"{5F00DF7E-418B-4CD9-8EC5-781156BCC49E}" = Microsoft Money Shared Libraries
"{6421F085-1FAA-DE13-D02A-CFB412C522A4}" = Acrobat.com
"{65DA2EC9-0642-47E9-AAE2-B5267AA14D75}" = Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{6ABE0BEE-D572-4FE8-B434-9E72A289431B}" = Adobe Fonts All
"{6B3CA80E-6AC0-4725-BABF-9B0FEF880CB3}" = Power Tab Editor 1.7
"{6B52140A-F189-4945-BFFC-DB3F00B8C589}" = Adobe Flash CS3
"{6B708481-748A-4EB4-97C1-CD386244FF77}" = Adobe MotionPicture Color Files
"{6BBAA81D-6A7E-43AD-8889-2F002DCAAFDD}" = AHV content for Acrobat and Flash
"{6D3423C7-7F9B-4453-B807-5994A5F39B9D}" = BitDefender Antivirus 2010
"{6DA9102E-199F-43A0-A36B-6EF48081A658}" = MobileMe Control Panel
"{6FF5DD7A-FE28-4439-B8CF-1E9AF4EA0A61}" = Adobe Asset Services CS3
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{7570F1CA-016D-46AC-B586-CD74645EFB52}" = TurboTax 2008 WinPerFedFormset
"{767CC44C-9BBC-438D-BAD3-FD4595DD148B}" = VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.762
"{7ACFB90E-8FD0-4397-AD3A-5195412623A3}" = Adobe Help Viewer CS3
"{7B63B2922B174135AFC0E1377DD81EC2}" = DivX Codec
"{7C10F5C7-F00F-4BD3-A110-C7D240D2DD25}" = Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
"{7DFC1012-D346-46CE-B03E-FF79125AE029}" = Adobe Fireworks CS3
"{7ECEF10B-F1C2-4FD5-861F-A3FCB4653304}" = Adobe After Effects CS3 Third Party Content
"{7F3BCF8A-8E02-4659-AF25-F9AB66BD6718}" = Gateway Recovery Center Installer
"{845A8DB9-8802-4FD3-9FE3-938A6C46A2EC}" = Adobe Video Profiles
"{8718DC03-D066-4957-94E5-50C3C5042E8E}" = Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
"{88214092-836F-4E22-A5AC-569AC9EE6A0F}" = TurboTax 2008 WinPerReleaseEngine
"{8833FFB6-5B0C-4764-81AA-06DFEED9A476}" = Realtek 8169 PCI, 8168 and 8101E PCIe Ethernet Network Card Driver for Windows Vista
"{8A25392D-C5D2-4E79-A2BD-C15DDC5B0959}" = Bonjour
"{8ADFC4160D694100B5B8A22DE9DCABD9}" = DivX Player
"{8D2BA474-F406-4710-9AE4-D4F22D21F0DD}" = Adobe Device Central CS3
"{8DC42D05-680B-41B0-8878-6C14D24602DB}" = QuickTime
"{8E6808E2-613D-4FCD-81A2-6C8FA8E03312}" = Adobe Type Support
"{90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
"{90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{BEE75E01-DD3F-4D5F-B96C-609E6538D419}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-0017-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007
"{90120000-0017-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
"{90120000-0018-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_POWERPOINT_{BEE75E01-DD3F-4D5F-B96C-609E6538D419}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001A-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
"{90120000-001A-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_OUTLOOK_{BEE75E01-DD3F-4D5F-B96C-609E6538D419}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_OUTLOOK_{4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001B-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word 2007
"{90120000-001B-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_WORD_{BEE75E01-DD3F-4D5F-B96C-609E6538D419}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_WORD_{4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{3EC77D26-799B-4CD8-914F-C1565E796173}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ONENOTER_{3EC77D26-799B-4CD8-914F-C1565E796173}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_WORD_{3EC77D26-799B-4CD8-914F-C1565E796173}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{430971B1-C31E-45DA-81E0-72C095BAB72C}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ONENOTER_{430971B1-C31E-45DA-81E0-72C095BAB72C}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_WORD_{430971B1-C31E-45DA-81E0-72C095BAB72C}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{F7A31780-33C4-4E39-951A-5EC9B91D7BF1}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ONENOTER_{F7A31780-33C4-4E39-951A-5EC9B91D7BF1}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_WORD_{F7A31780-33C4-4E39-951A-5EC9B91D7BF1}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-0051-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007
"{90120000-0054-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Visio MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ONENOTER_{FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_WORD_{FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-00A1-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
"{90120000-00A1-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ONENOTE_{BEE75E01-DD3F-4D5F-B96C-609E6538D419}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ONENOTER_{4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ONENOTER_{FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_WORD_{FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{90176341-0A8B-4CCC-A78D-F862228A6B95}" = Adobe Anchor Service CS3
"{9068B2BE-D93A-4C0A-861C-5E35E2C0E09E}" = Intel® Matrix Storage Manager
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{BEE75E01-DD3F-4D5F-B96C-609E6538D419}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{91120000-00A1-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
"{91120000-00A1-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ONENOTER_{BEE75E01-DD3F-4D5F-B96C-609E6538D419}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
"{95120000-00AF-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)
"{95655ED4-7CA5-46DF-907F-7144877A32E5}" = Adobe Color NA Recommended Settings
"{976C2B2A-CE59-4AB3-83FB-BF895E28F2E6}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
"{9C9824D9-9000-4373-A6A5-D0E5D4831394}" = Adobe Bridge CS3
"{9E5A03E3-6246-4920-9630-0527D5DA9B07}" = AnswerWorks 5.0 English Runtime
"{A2B242BD-FF8D-4840-9DAA-9170EABEC59C}" = Adobe CMaps
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{A2D81E70-2A98-4A08-A628-94388B063C5E}" = Adobe Color - Photoshop Specific
"{A49F249F-0C91-497F-86DF-B2585E8E76B7}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{A57C6094-FC5A-4DEC-B1E0-1B2F48EEE8F4}" = Spare Backup
"{A6B23EFA-6590-482C-A11F-5ACE1B91F5B9}" = Adobe Soundbooth CS3
"{A8BB9906-E618-406A-B161-7383AFF46C39}" = EasyRecovery Professional
"{AC5B0C19-D851-42F4-BDA0-410ECF7F70A5}" = PDF Settings
"{AC76BA86-1033-0000-7760-000000000003}" = Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A93000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.3
"{B13A7C41581B411290FBC0395694E2A9}" = DivX Converter
"{B1DB1AD8-C07E-4052-81A1-D2930232BA70}" = TurboTax 2008 wrapper
"{B23726CF-68BF-41A6-A4EB-72F12F87FE05}" = TurboTax 2008 WinPerTaxSupport
"{B3B4E8E4-E2A4-11D6-8D31-00105A629F49}" = eMedia Guitar Songs
"{B3BF6689-A81D-40D8-9A86-4AC4ACD9FC1C}" = Adobe Camera Raw 4.0
"{B671CBFD-4109-4D35-9252-3062D3CCB7B2}" = Adobe SING CS3
"{B7050CBDB2504B34BC2A9CA0A692CC29}" = DivX Web Player
"{B73CFB12-C814-4638-AFFD-7E3AAFAF0B4E}" = Adobe BridgeTalk Plugin CS3
"{B8B7A4D8-80E1-4DAE-BD33-7FD535BA3931}" = Adobe Encore CS3 Codecs
"{B98BE95C-E76F-4246-B8E6-BEB8EE791D06}" = Roxio Media Manager
"{B9B35331-B7E4-4E5C-BF4C-7BC87856124D}" = Adobe Default Language CS3
"{BE5F3842-8309-4754-92D5-83E02E6077A3}" = Adobe Extension Manager CS3
"{C0FFF484-B2C2-48C5-81F3-5500F196BEE7}" = Guitar and Drum Trainer v4
"{C2D69781-F392-4118-A5A7-C7E9C38DBFC2}" = Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2
"{C3DE07CB-036F-45BC-85BD-D6FFC5D33603}" = TurboTax 2008 wnyiper
"{C59C179C-668D-49A9-B6EA-0121CCFC1243}" = LabelPrint
"{C5BD220A-EFE8-48A5-B70E-9503D535FACE}" = Adobe WAS CS3
"{CB3F8375-B600-4B9F-83C9-238ED1E583FD}" = Adobe InDesign CS3
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D0D24351-FF92-450e-8143-6D848C6EFAC6}" = eMedia Guitar Method
"{D0DFF92A-492E-4C40-B862-A74A173C25C5}" = Adobe Version Cue CS3 Client
"{D2559B88-CC9D-4B48-81BB-F492BAA9C48C}" = Adobe PDF Library Files
"{D5A31AB1-345D-47C7-A87B-036A669F6DF1}" = Adobe XMP Panels CS3
"{DADD7B8A-BCB0-44F5-967A-ECB6B4F2ECD9}" = Adobe Color Common Settings
"{DC24971E-1946-445D-8A82-CE685433FA7D}" = Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader
"{DD7DB3C5-6FA3-4FA3-8A71-C2F2940EB029}" = Adobe Color JA Extra Settings
"{DDDE0BE3-0CBE-4BF6-B75A-E3F69C947843}" = iTunes
"{E69AE897-9E0B-485C-8552-7841F48D42D8}" = Adobe Update Manager CS3
"{E6D9BC25-0DBC-4368-8E4A-7DEE80661CD9}" = TurboTax 2008 WinPerProgramHelp
"{EA52A1AC-D35D-4D25-8686-9466FE2C5CE5}" = Presto! PageManager 7.15.11
"{EA7B3CC4-366D-4CF6-8350-FD7A7034116E}" = Adobe InDesign CS3 Icon Handler
"{EB0202F7-016A-410C-ADE4-40F848CCC661}" = Adobe After Effects CS3
"{ECA1A3B6-898F-4DCE-9F04-714CF3BA126B}" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"{EE5EEDAF-F932-462B-A2CB-EEBDF819D5F5}" = Gateway Connect
"{F08E8D2E-F132-4742-9C87-D5FF223A016A}" = Adobe Illustrator CS3
"{F3CA9611-CD42-4562-ADAB-A554CF8E17F1}" = Microsoft WSE 2.0 SP3 Runtime
"{FC9E08AA-CD59-4C59-BEF9-87E05B9E37D7}" = Adobe Contribute CS3
"{FE5BB5C7-BD6E-4F90-82FD-6DB7B3781BE9}" = Marvell® Wireless Card Software Package
"AC3Filter" = AC3Filter (remove only)
"Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites" = Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites
"ActiveTouchMeetingClient" = WebEx
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player
"Adobe_3675c95c239b992d5d0ee8fce969b9e" = Adobe After Effects CS3 Third Party Content
"Adobe_4dcfd9b7e901b57f81f667144603236" = Add or Remove Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
"AIM_6" = AIM 6
"Amazing Slow Downer" = Amazing Slow Downer (remove only)
"AudibleDownloadManager" = Audible Download Manager
"AudibleManager" = AudibleManager
"AudioCreator_is1" = Audio Creator LE 1.5
"AudioWarrior Kreator" = AudioWarrior Kreator
"AVG8Uninstall" = AVG Free 8.5
"BlackBerry_{205A5182-EFC8-4C25-B61D-C164F8FF4048}" = BlackBerry Desktop Software 5.0.1
"Cakewalk Studio Instruments_is1" = Studio Instruments 1.0
"CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2C06&SUBSYS_14F10000" = HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
"com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Acrobat.com
"Easy-PhotoPrint" = Canon Utilities Easy-PhotoPrint
"Easy-WebPrint" = Easy-WebPrint
"eLicenser Control" = eLicenser Control
"Google Desktop" = Google Desktop
"Guitar Pro 5_is1" = Guitar Pro 5.2
"GuitarTracksPro4_is1" = Guitar Tracks Pro 4.0
"HDMI" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"HOMESTUDENTR" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
"InstallShield_{A8BB9906-E618-406A-B161-7383AFF46C39}" = EasyRecovery Professional
"LimeWire" = LimeWire 5.1.2
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Money2007b" = Microsoft Money Essentials
"Move Networks Player - IE" = Move Networks Media Player for Internet Explorer
"Mozilla Firefox (3.0.17)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.0.17)
"MP Navigator 2.2" = Canon MP Navigator 2.2
"Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3" = Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3
"Native Instruments Service Center" = Native Instruments Service Center
"ONENOTE" = Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
"ONENOTER" = Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
"OUTLOOK" = Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
"PokerStars" = PokerStars
"POWERPOINT" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
"PROPLUS" = Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
"SharePointDesigner" = Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007
"SynTPDeinstKey" = Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
"TurboTax 2008" = TurboTax 2008
"TurboTax 2009" = TurboTax 2009
"TurboTax Premier 2007" = TurboTax Premier 2007
"ViewpointMediaPlayer" = Viewpoint Media Player
"VISPRO" = Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007
"WildTangent gateway Master Uninstall" = Gateway Games
"WORD" = Microsoft Office Word 2007

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 4/6/2010 3:26:29 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842785
Description = Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender
2010\seccenter.exe". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC90.MFC,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8"
could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

Error - 4/6/2010 3:26:29 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842785
Description = Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender
2010\seccenter.exe". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC90.MFC,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8"
could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

Error - 4/6/2010 3:37:41 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3012
Description =

Error - 4/6/2010 3:37:41 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3011
Description =

Error - 4/6/2010 4:37:32 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3012
Description =

Error - 4/6/2010 4:37:32 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3011
Description =

Error - 4/6/2010 5:38:50 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3012
Description =

Error - 4/6/2010 5:38:50 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = LoadPerf | ID = 3011
Description =

Error - 4/6/2010 7:14:21 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Windows Search Service | ID = 3013
Description =

Error - 4/6/2010 7:14:21 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Windows Search Service | ID = 3013
Description =

[ Media Center Events ]
Error - 5/23/2008 3:23:21 AM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = DownloadPackgeTask.SubTasksComplete: failed downloading package MCESpotlight.

Error - 5/28/2008 8:00:14 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = DownloadPackgeTask.SubTasksComplete: failed downloading package MCESpotlight.

Error - 6/1/2008 7:54:46 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0

Error - 6/2/2008 4:00:54 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0

[ OSession Events ]
Error - 11/28/2009 1:14:41 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
Description = ID: 6, Application Name: Microsoft Office Outlook, Application Version:
12.0.6212.1000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6215.1000. This session lasted 24
seconds with 0 seconds of active time. This session ended with a crash.

Error - 2/5/2010 7:49:26 AM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
Description = ID: 0, Application Name: Microsoft Office Word, Application Version:
12.0.6211.1000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6215.1000. This session lasted 6274
seconds with 120 seconds of active time. This session ended with a crash.

Error - 2/5/2010 7:49:43 AM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
Description = ID: 0, Application Name: Microsoft Office Word, Application Version:
12.0.6211.1000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6215.1000. This session lasted 4

Error - 2/5/2010 7:30:50 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
12.0.6211.1000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6215.1000. This session lasted 12

Error - 2/5/2010 8:00:36 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
12.0.6211.1000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6215.1000. This session lasted 1664

Error - 2/5/2010 8:01:11 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
12.0.6211.1000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6215.1000. This session lasted 22

[ System Events ]
Error - 4/16/2010 12:33:06 AM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description =

Error - 4/16/2010 12:33:53 AM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023
Description =

Error - 4/16/2010 12:33:54 AM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023
Description =

Error - 4/16/2010 12:33:54 AM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023
Description =

Error - 4/16/2010 12:33:57 AM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = DCOM | ID = 10001
Description =

Error - 4/16/2010 12:36:44 AM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = EventLog | ID = 6008
Description = The previous system shutdown at 12:35:29 AM on 4/16/2010 was unexpected.

Error - 4/16/2010 12:38:01 AM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description =

Error - 4/16/2010 12:56:08 AM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = EventLog | ID = 6008
Description = The previous system shutdown at 12:52:37 AM on 4/16/2010 was unexpected.

Error - 4/16/2010 12:57:38 AM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description =

Error - 4/16/2010 3:06:12 PM | Computer Name = RM-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description =

< End of report >

OTL logfile created on: 4/16/2010 11:09:13 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.1.1 Folder = C:\Users\RM\Desktop
Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 6.0.6002) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18904)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 58.00% Memory free
6.00 Gb Paging File | 5.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 82.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 221.76 Gb Total Space | 112.17 Gb Free Space | 50.58% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive E: | 11.12 Gb Total Space | 4.46 Gb Free Space | 40.14% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: RM-PC
Current User Name: RM
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\RM\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\vsserv.exe (BitDefender S.R.L.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\seccenter.exe (BitDefender S.R.L.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdagent.exe (BitDefender S.R.L.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe (BitDefender S.R.L.)
PRC - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Users\RM\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\Active Virus Control\midas32-v2_59\plugin_net.m32 (BitDefender S.R.L. Bucharest, ROMANIA)
MOD - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\Active Virus Control\midas32-v2_59\plugin_extra.m32 (BitDefender S.R.L. Bucharest, ROMANIA)
MOD - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\Active Virus Control\midas32-v2_59\plugin_nt.m32 (BitDefender S.R.L. Bucharest, ROMANIA)
MOD - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\Active Virus Control\midas32-v2_59\plugin_base.m32 (BitDefender S.R.L. Bucharest, ROMANIA)
MOD - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\Active Virus Control\midas32-v2_59\plugin_fragments.m32 (BitDefender S.R.L. Bucharest, ROMANIA)
MOD - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\Active Virus Control\midas32-v2_59\plugin_registry.m32 (BitDefender S.R.L. Bucharest, ROMANIA)
MOD - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\Active Virus Control\midas32-v2_59\midas32.dll (BitDefender S.R.L. Bucharest, ROMANIA)
MOD - C:\Windows\System32\avgrsstx.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.6002.18005_none_5cb72f96088b0de0\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (VSSERV) -- C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\vsserv.exe (BitDefender S.R.L.)
SRV - (scan) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Threat Scanner\scan.dll (S.C. BitDefender S.R.L)
SRV - (LIVESRV) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe (BitDefender S.R.L.)
SRV - (Arrakis3) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Arrakis Server\bin\arrakis3.exe (BitDefender S.R.L. http://www.bitdefender.com)
SRV - (IntuitUpdateService) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe (Intuit Inc.)
SRV - (FontCache) -- C:\Windows\System32\FntCache.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (avg8wd) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
SRV - (FLEXnet Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe (Macrovision Europe Ltd.)
SRV - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (WcesComm) -- C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\wcescomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (RapiMgr) -- C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\rapimgr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (GoogleDesktopManager) -- C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe (Google)
SRV - (GameConsoleService) -- C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Gateway Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe (WildTangent, Inc.)
SRV - (Adobe Version Cue CS3) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS3\Server\bin\VersionCueCS3.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
SRV - (IAANTMON) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (usnjsvc) -- C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\usnsvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (Viewpoint Manager Service) -- C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe (Viewpoint Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (Trufos) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Threat Scanner\trufos.sys (BitDefender S.R.L.)
DRV - (Profos) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Threat Scanner\profos.sys (BitDefender S.R.L.)
DRV - (BDFM) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bdfm.sys (BitDefender S.R.L. Bucharest, ROMANIA)
DRV - (BDSelfPr) -- C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdselfpr.sys (BitDefender)
DRV - (bdftdif) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Firewall\bdftdif.sys (BitDefender LLC)
DRV - (bdfsfltr) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bdfsfltr.sys (BitDefender)
DRV - (AvgLdx86) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV - (AvgMfx86) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV - (SynasUSB) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\synasusb.sys (Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH)
DRV - (usbaudio) USB Audio Driver (WDM) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\USBAUDIO.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (winusb) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\winusb.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (igfx) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\igdkmd32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (MRVW147) Marvell TOPDOG ™ 802.11bgn Driver for Vista Native WIFI (CB8x/EC8x) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\MRVW147.sys (Marvell Semiconductor, Inc)
DRV - (STHDA) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\stwrt.sys (IDT, Inc.)
DRV - (RTSTOR) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\RTSTOR.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV - (UVCFTR) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\UVCFTR_S.SYS (Chicony Electronics Co., Ltd.)
DRV - (iaStor) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (XAudio) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\XAudio.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (RTL8169) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Rtlh86.sys (Realtek Corporation)
DRV - (HSF_DPV) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HSX_DPV.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (HSXHWAZL) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HSXHWAZL.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (winachsf) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HSX_CNXT.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (SynTP) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SynTP.sys (Synaptics, Inc.)
DRV - (ql2300) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (adp94xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (elxstor) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys (Emulex)
DRV - (adpahci) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (uliahci) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliahci.sys (ULi Electronics Inc.)
DRV - (iaStorV) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (adpu320) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (ulsata2) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata2.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (vsmraid) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys (VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd)
DRV - (ql40xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (UlSata) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (adpu160m) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu160m.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (nvraid) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (nfrd960) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys (IBM Corporation)
DRV - (iirsp) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys (Intel Corp./ICP vortex GmbH)
DRV - (SiSRaid4) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems)
DRV - (nvstor) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (aic78xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\djsvs.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (arcsas) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (LSI_SCSI) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (SiSRaid2) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.)
DRV - (HpCISSs) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hpcisss.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV - (arc) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (iteraid) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys (Integrated Technology Express, Inc.)
DRV - (iteatapi) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys (Integrated Technology Express, Inc.)
DRV - (LSI_SAS) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (Symc8xx) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\symc8xx.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (LSI_FC) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (Sym_u3) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_u3.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (Mraid35x) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mraid35x.sys (LSI Logic Corporation)
DRV - (Sym_hi) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_hi.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (megasas) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys (LSI Logic Corporation)
DRV - (viaide) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys (VIA Technologies, Inc.)
DRV - (cmdide) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys (CMD Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (aliide) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys (Acer Laboratories Inc.)
DRV - (Brserid) Brother MFC Serial Port Interface Driver (WDM) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserid.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (BrFiltUp) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys (Brother Industries, Ltd.)
DRV - (BrFiltLo) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys (Brother Industries, Ltd.)
DRV - (BrSerWdm) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (BrUsbMdm) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (HSFHWAZL) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\VSTAZL3.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (ntrigdigi) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntrigdigi.sys (N-trig Innovative Technologies)
DRV - (ac97intc) Intel® 82801 Audio Driver Install Service (WDM) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ac97intc.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (NETw2v32) Intel® -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\NETw2v32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (E1G60) Intel® -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\E1G60I32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (bcm4sbxp) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bcm4sbxp.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (BrUsbSer) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\BrUsbSer.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (BrSerIf) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\BrSerIf.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch...TB&M=M-6752
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\System32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch...TB&M=M-6752
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.gateway.com/g/sidepanel.html?Ch...TB&M=M-6752

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Page_Transitions = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchDefaultBranded = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.cbssports.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,StartPageCache = 1
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://cbs.sportsline.com/"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}:8.5.0.429
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: FFToolbar@bitdefender.com:2.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}:0.9.9.16
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.13
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}:1.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.0.17
FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.no_proxies_on: "*.local"

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}: C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Firefox [2010/03/14 18:03:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\ [2009/09/02 19:16:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\FFToolbar@bitdefender.com: C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdaphffext\ [2010/04/06 17:30:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.0.17\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/04/08 15:41:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.0.17\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/04/15 08:39:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/06/18 23:31:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2008/07/12 19:07:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2009/06/18 23:31:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions\mozswing@mozswing.org
[2010/04/08 15:38:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4yz6lssq.default\extensions
[2009/11/04 11:14:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4yz6lssq.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2010/04/06 16:11:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4yz6lssq.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}
[2009/04/23 19:27:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/04/08 15:41:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Default) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2009/04/23 19:27:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/04/08 15:41:08 | 000,023,000 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2010/04/08 15:41:08 | 000,134,616 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2009/05/01 17:02:48 | 001,044,480 | ---- | M] (The OpenSSL Project, http://www.openssl.org/) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\libdivx.dll
[2008/08/06 16:22:02 | 000,114,688 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\np32dsw.dll
[2009/04/23 19:26:44 | 000,410,984 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeploytk.dll
[2009/05/12 14:46:20 | 001,650,992 | ---- | M] (DivX,Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdivx32.dll
[2008/11/21 17:45:26 | 000,098,304 | ---- | M] (DivX, Inc) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npDivxPlayerPlugin.dll
[2010/04/08 15:41:13 | 000,065,496 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2006/10/27 00:12:16 | 000,016,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPOFF12.DLL
[2009/12/21 18:34:06 | 000,103,864 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
[2008/09/11 20:20:33 | 000,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
[2008/09/11 20:20:33 | 000,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
[2008/09/11 20:20:33 | 000,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
[2008/09/11 20:20:33 | 000,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
[2008/09/11 20:20:33 | 000,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
[2008/09/11 20:20:33 | 000,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
[2008/09/11 20:20:33 | 000,143,360 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
[2009/05/01 17:02:48 | 000,200,704 | ---- | M] (The OpenSSL Project, http://www.openssl.org/) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\ssldivx.dll
[2010/04/08 15:41:16 | 000,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2010/04/08 15:41:16 | 000,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2010/04/08 15:41:16 | 000,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2010/04/08 15:41:16 | 000,002,343 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2010/04/08 15:41:16 | 000,001,706 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2010/03/14 00:23:03 | 000,002,020 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\googledesktop.xml
[2010/04/08 15:41:16 | 000,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2010/04/08 15:41:16 | 000,000,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/02/05 13:12:06 | 000,000,736 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (ContributeBHO Class) - {074C1DC5-9320-4A9A-947D-C042949C6216} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Safe Search) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (EWPBrowseObject Class) - {68F9551E-0411-48E4-9AAF-4BC42A6A46BE} - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\EWPBrowseLoader.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper) - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (CBrowserHelperObject Object) - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Windows\System32\BAE.dll (Gateway Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Easy-WebPrint) - {327C2873-E90D-4c37-AA9D-10AC9BABA46C} - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll ()
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (BitDefender Toolbar) - {381FFDE8-2394-4f90-B10D-FC6124A40F8C} - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\ietoolbar.dll (BitDefender S.R.L.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Contribute Toolbar) - {517BDDE4-E3A7-4570-B21E-2B52B6139FC7} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll ()
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {472734EA-242A-422B-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe ARM] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BDAgent] C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdagent.exe (BitDefender S.R.L.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BitDefender Antiphishing Helper] C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\IEShow.exe (BitDefender S.R.L.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Aim6] File not found
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\RunOnce: [Launcher] C:\Windows\SMINST\Launcher.exe (soft thinks)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: BindDirectlyToPropertySetStorage = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 2
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableInstallerDetection = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableSecureUIAPaths = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableVirtualization = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ValidateAdminCodeSignatures = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: scforceoption = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: FilterAdministratorToken = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_TEXT = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_BITMAP = 2
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_OEMTEXT = 7
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIB = 8
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_PALETTE = 9
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_UNICODETEXT = 13
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIBV5 = 17
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableTaskMgr = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableRegistryTools = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Add To Print List - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint High Speed Print - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Preview - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Print - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll ()
O9 - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: PokerStars - {3AD14F0C-ED16-4e43-B6D8-661B03F6A1EF} - C:\Program Files\PokerStars\PokerStarsUpdate.exe (PokerStars)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\Windows\bdoscandel.exe ()
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\Windows\System32\nlaapi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\Windows\System32\NapiNSP.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 [] - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000012 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000013 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000014 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000015 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000016 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000017 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000018 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000019 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000020 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000021 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000022 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000023 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000024 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000025 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000026 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000027 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000028 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000029 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000030 - C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: intuit.com ([ttlc] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: turbotax.com ([]https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Ranges: GD ([http] in Local intranet)
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/...can8/oscan8.cab (BDSCANONLINE Control)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {F27237D7-93C8-44C2-AC6E-D6057B9A918F} https://juniper.net/dana-cached/sc/JuniperSetupClient.cab (JuniperSetupClientControl Class)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 167.206.245.129 167.206.245.130 192.168.1.1
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\Windows\System32\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\System32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msgrapp.8.1.0178.00.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\Windows\System32\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Help\hxds.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\System32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Information Retrieval\msitss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msgrapp.8.1.0178.00.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\Windows\System32\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\deflate {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\gzip {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/xml {807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: (C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL) - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopNetwork3.dll (Google)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: (avgrsstx.dll) - C:\Windows\System32\avgrsstx.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (rundll32 shell32) - C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (Control_RunDLL "sysdm.cpl") - C:\Windows\System32\sysdm.cpl (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxdev.dll - C:\Windows\System32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - C:\Windows\System32\webcheck.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - Component Categories cache daemon - C:\Windows\System32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Gallery\Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Gallery\Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (credssp.dll) - C:\Windows\System32\credssp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\Windows\System32\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\Windows\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\Windows\System32\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (tspkg) - C:\Windows\System32\tspkg.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/09/18 17:43:36 | 000,000,024 | ---- | M] () - C:\autoexec.bat -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/04/30 20:01:00 | 000,000,053 | -HS- | M] () - E:\Autorun.inf -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKCU\...exe [@ = exefile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/04/16 23:07:15 | 000,561,664 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\RM\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/04/14 08:38:22 | 003,600,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntkrnlpa.exe
[2010/04/14 08:38:22 | 003,548,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntoskrnl.exe
[2010/04/14 08:38:02 | 000,420,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\vbscript.dll
[2010/04/14 08:38:01 | 000,220,672 | ---- | C] (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS) -- C:\Windows\System32\l3codecp.acm
[2010/04/14 08:38:01 | 000,062,464 | ---- | C] (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS) -- C:\Windows\System32\l3codeca.acm
[2010/04/06 19:15:19 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Config.Msi
[2010/04/06 19:14:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
[2010/04/06 17:42:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\BDSI
[2010/04/06 16:12:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\QuickScan
[2010/04/06 15:03:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Guitar Pro 5
[2010/03/31 09:37:59 | 000,611,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mstime.dll
[2010/03/31 09:37:59 | 000,594,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeeds.dll
[2010/03/31 09:37:59 | 000,387,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iedkcs32.dll
[2010/03/31 09:37:58 | 001,638,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.tlb
[2010/03/31 09:37:58 | 001,469,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\inetcpl.cpl
[2010/03/31 09:37:58 | 000,184,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iepeers.dll
[2010/03/31 09:37:58 | 000,173,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe
[2010/03/31 09:37:58 | 000,164,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieui.dll
[2010/03/31 09:37:58 | 000,133,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieUnatt.exe
[2010/03/31 09:37:58 | 000,109,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iesysprep.dll
[2010/03/31 09:37:58 | 000,071,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iesetup.dll
[2010/03/31 09:37:58 | 000,055,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iernonce.dll
[2010/03/31 09:37:58 | 000,055,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeedsbs.dll
[2010/03/31 09:37:58 | 000,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\jsproxy.dll
[2010/03/31 09:37:58 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeedssync.exe
[2010/03/21 18:37:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Local\Apps
[2010/03/20 19:41:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\eMedia
[2010/03/20 19:36:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\eMedia Guitar Songs
[2010/03/20 19:30:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\eMedia Guitar Method
[2010/03/19 16:56:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\pss

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/04/16 23:09:05 | 006,553,600 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\ntuser.dat
[2010/04/16 23:08:20 | 003,816,020 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh009.dat
[2010/04/16 23:08:20 | 001,250,774 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc009.dat
[2010/04/16 23:08:20 | 000,004,884 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/04/16 23:06:58 | 000,561,664 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\RM\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/04/16 23:05:29 | 000,003,296 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/04/16 23:05:29 | 000,003,296 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/04/16 18:19:10 | 000,867,059 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\AAsusA.wma
[2010/04/16 15:05:31 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/04/16 15:05:28 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\BootStat.dat
[2010/04/16 15:05:25 | 3211,190,272 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/04/16 12:46:03 | 000,000,052 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ashttpstats.csv
[2010/04/16 12:45:59 | 000,524,288 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\ntuser.dat{5f3655f1-2f9c-11df-8ae7-0003254dea5d}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms
[2010/04/16 12:45:59 | 000,065,536 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\ntuser.dat{5f3655f1-2f9c-11df-8ae7-0003254dea5d}.TM.blf
[2010/04/16 12:45:55 | 002,472,048 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Local\IconCache.db
[2010/04/16 00:36:37 | 227,008,400 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
[2010/04/15 15:14:54 | 000,077,824 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/04/15 09:22:50 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\~$GMER.docx
[2010/04/15 00:17:16 | 000,016,292 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\GMER.docx
[2010/04/14 09:26:33 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\defogger_reenable
[2010/04/08 14:32:29 | 001,801,008 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2010/04/06 19:54:00 | 000,282,860 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\gmr.zip
[2010/04/06 17:36:00 | 000,941,680 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\BDSI.zip
[2010/04/06 17:27:52 | 000,106,464 | ---- | M] (BitDefender S.R.L. Bucharest, ROMANIA) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bdhv.sys
[2010/04/06 17:27:50 | 000,153,448 | ---- | M] (BitDefender S.R.L. Bucharest, ROMANIA) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bdfm.sys
[2010/04/06 17:20:44 | 000,291,352 | ---- | M] (BitDefender) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bdfsfltr.sys
[2010/04/06 16:54:25 | 000,079,103 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\bookmark4_6_10.htm
[2010/04/06 15:58:04 | 000,011,254 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Local\C6158646
[2010/04/06 15:58:04 | 000,011,254 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\C6158646
[2010/04/06 15:06:49 | 000,136,568 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Local\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
[2010/04/06 15:05:38 | 000,000,741 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\Desktop\Guitar Pro 5.lnk
[2010/03/31 02:03:44 | 000,010,752 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\To Do 2.wps
[2010/03/30 00:46:30 | 000,038,224 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/03/30 00:45:52 | 000,020,824 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/03/21 19:47:24 | 000,003,068 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
[2010/03/20 19:36:39 | 000,000,845 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\Desktop\eMedia Guitar Songs.lnk
[2010/03/20 19:36:38 | 000,000,529 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\win.ini
[2010/03/20 19:31:05 | 000,000,850 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RM\Desktop\eMedia Guitar Method.lnk

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/04/16 18:19:10 | 000,867,059 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\AAsusA.wma
[2010/04/16 00:14:59 | 3211,190,272 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/04/15 09:22:50 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\~$GMER.docx
[2010/04/15 00:17:10 | 000,016,292 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\GMER.docx
[2010/04/14 09:26:33 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\defogger_reenable
[2010/04/06 19:55:23 | 000,282,860 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\gmr.zip
[2010/04/06 17:37:30 | 000,941,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\BDSI.zip
[2010/04/06 16:54:18 | 000,079,103 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\Documents\bookmark4_6_10.htm
[2010/04/06 15:56:06 | 000,011,254 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Local\C6158646
[2010/04/06 15:56:06 | 000,011,254 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\C6158646
[2010/04/06 15:05:38 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\Desktop\Guitar Pro 5.lnk
[2010/03/20 19:36:39 | 000,000,845 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\Desktop\eMedia Guitar Songs.lnk
[2010/03/14 15:05:02 | 000,524,288 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\ntuser.dat{5f3655f1-2f9c-11df-8ae7-0003254dea5d}.TMContainer00000000000000000002.regtrans-ms
[2010/03/14 15:05:02 | 000,524,288 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\ntuser.dat{5f3655f1-2f9c-11df-8ae7-0003254dea5d}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms
[2010/03/14 15:05:02 | 000,065,536 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\ntuser.dat{5f3655f1-2f9c-11df-8ae7-0003254dea5d}.TM.blf
[2010/03/14 00:24:52 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Local\Gjutafuna.bin
[2010/03/14 00:24:51 | 000,000,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Local\Nkogayoqanejobe.dat
[2010/03/12 12:02:26 | 000,524,288 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\ntuser.dat{7d5f52ec-2df0-11df-a1a0-0003254dea5d}.TMContainer00000000000000000002.regtrans-ms
[2010/03/12 12:02:26 | 000,524,288 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\ntuser.dat{7d5f52ec-2df0-11df-a1a0-0003254dea5d}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms
[2010/03/12 12:02:26 | 000,065,536 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\ntuser.dat{7d5f52ec-2df0-11df-a1a0-0003254dea5d}.TM.blf
[2010/02/07 23:52:45 | 000,767,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\BDTSupport.dll.old
[2009/12/07 03:04:18 | 000,000,419 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\BRWMARK.INI
[2009/12/07 03:04:18 | 000,000,027 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\BRPP2KA.INI
[2009/09/16 17:34:05 | 000,117,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\EhStorAuthn.dll
[2009/05/02 19:09:22 | 000,000,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
[2009/01/15 12:45:34 | 000,181,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\txmlutil.dll
[2009/01/05 15:44:10 | 000,000,453 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\bdoscandellang.ini
[2008/12/27 23:17:01 | 000,000,162 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ODBC.INI
[2008/11/21 17:47:52 | 003,596,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\qt-dx331.dll
[2008/11/21 17:45:16 | 000,000,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dtu100.dll.manifest
[2008/11/21 17:45:16 | 000,000,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dpl100.dll.manifest
[2008/11/21 17:44:16 | 000,012,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\DivXWMPExtType.dll
[2008/07/22 15:26:27 | 002,463,976 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\NPSWF32.dll
[2008/03/16 12:20:33 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\PROTOCOL.INI
[2008/02/28 18:39:47 | 000,003,068 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
[2008/02/26 00:21:41 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\IPPCPUID.DLL
[2008/02/26 00:20:31 | 000,011,776 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\pmsbfn32.dll
[2008/02/26 00:11:31 | 000,008,704 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\CNMVS7R.DLL
[2008/02/24 08:41:06 | 000,077,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2008/02/24 08:26:51 | 000,000,020 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\ntuser.ini
[2008/02/24 08:26:50 | 006,553,600 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\ntuser.dat
[2008/02/24 08:26:50 | 000,524,288 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\NTUSER.DAT{3a539871-6a70-11db-887c-d362bd253390}.TMContainer00000000000000000002.regtrans-ms
[2008/02/24 08:26:50 | 000,524,288 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\NTUSER.DAT{3a539871-6a70-11db-887c-d362bd253390}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms
[2008/02/24 08:26:50 | 000,262,144 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\ntuser.dat.LOG1
[2008/02/24 08:26:50 | 000,065,536 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\NTUSER.DAT{3a539871-6a70-11db-887c-d362bd253390}.TM.blf
[2008/02/24 08:26:50 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\RM\ntuser.dat.LOG2
[2008/01/02 17:57:36 | 000,147,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\igfxCoIn_v1409.dll
[2008/01/02 17:47:22 | 001,953,696 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\igklg400.dll
[2008/01/02 17:47:22 | 001,533,360 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\igklg450.dll
[2008/01/02 17:47:22 | 000,104,636 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\igmedcompkrn.dll
[2007/11/20 17:33:05 | 000,910,304 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\igmedkrn.dll
[2007/11/20 17:33:05 | 000,204,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\igfxCoIn_v1244.dll
[2007/11/20 17:32:36 | 001,060,424 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\WdfCoInstaller01000.dll
[2007/11/20 16:51:08 | 000,017,408 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\rpcnetp.dll
[2007/01/31 13:50:32 | 000,913,408 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\xreglib.dll
[2006/11/02 08:35:32 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\sysprepMCE.dll
[2006/11/02 03:40:29 | 000,013,750 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\pacerprf.ini

========== LOP Check ==========

[2008/02/28 23:26:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\acccore
[2010/03/14 00:40:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\BitDefender
[2009/09/29 17:45:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Blackberry Desktop
[2010/01/09 13:28:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Cakewalk
[2010/03/12 18:40:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Canon
[2010/03/20 19:41:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\eMedia
[2010/02/05 13:04:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks
[2008/12/27 18:38:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\KEDDS
[2010/04/09 11:07:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\LimeWire
[2008/03/12 20:44:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\NewSoft
[2010/04/06 16:13:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\QuickScan
[2009/06/16 19:12:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Renegade Minds
[2008/12/06 20:56:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion
[2009/06/15 22:30:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Roni Music
[2008/02/24 12:09:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\SampleView
[2008/02/26 00:18:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\ScanSoft
[2010/03/19 16:37:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Spare Backup
[2010/01/06 21:27:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg
[2008/02/28 18:39:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Template
[2009/08/25 13:03:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\webex
[2008/06/12 13:21:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RM\AppData\Roaming\WildTangent
[2010/04/16 12:46:01 | 000,032,568 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 109 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:A8ADE5D8
@Alternate Data Stream - 103 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:DFC5A2B2
< End of report >

#12 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:45 AM

Run OTL

Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following

CODE
:OTL
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {472734EA-242A-422B-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} - No CLSID value found.
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Aim6] File not found
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
:reg
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command]
""=""%1" %*"
:commands
[Reboot]

Then click the Run Fix button at the top

Let the program run unhindered.

When done it will say "Fix Complete press ok to open the log"
Please post that log in your next reply. Note: If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes. In this case, after the reboot, open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTL\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.

After the reboot please try downloading Combofix as below.

Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop making sure you rename it comfix.exe
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. (Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive.)
  • Double click on Combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.
Posted Image

#13 SGIM43

SGIM43
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:54 PM

Hi, here is the OLT log:

========== OTL ==========
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\{7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{472734EA-242A-422B-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{472734EA-242A-422B-ADF8-83D1E48CC825}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\ deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\Aim6 deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\URL\Prefixes\\gopher|:gopher:// /E : value set successfully!
========== REGISTRY ==========
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command\\""|""%1" %*" /E : value set successfully!
========== COMMANDS ==========

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.1.1 log created on 04182010_203343

I then ran Combofix. It went through the scan and at the end it said it was creating a log file, and then finished. I could not see the log file however though becuase while it said it was creating this file my desktop icons and bottom bar where my Start button and more icons/shortcuts are went away. All was left was my wallpaper. I restarted the computer and I do not see the log anywhere. Should I just run the scan again, or do you know if the log is accessible somewhere? Thanks.

Edited by SGIM43, 18 April 2010 - 08:55 PM.

#14 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:15 AM

Please go to Start >Run > and copy/paste the following, then press Enter

C:\QooBox\ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt

A log file should open. Please post that in your next reply.
Posted Image

#15 SGIM43

SGIM43
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

I wasnt able to find the ComboFix log anywhere. When first running the program I get the message - ComboFix has detected the following scanners to be active: Antivirus: AVG Anti-virus Free, Antispyware: AVG Anti-virus Free

Then it asks me to disable. The first time I ran it anyway because I had already removed AVG. Now that I have to run the scan again because the log never saved Im wondering if it has to do with AVG. I went into uninstall and try to uninstall the AVG icon there, although I had already uninstalled AVG, and it gives me and error code and doesnt let me. I then try to delete any avg file I can find, and delete anything with AVG8 in the registry, except for a couple areas that wouldnt let me. I then go to Uninstall and this time it says this program has already been uninstalled and the icon now goes away successfully. I rerun ComboFix and it still tells me it still detects AVG scanners active. I run the scan anyway, and here is the log.

ComboFix 10-04-18.04 - RM 04/19/2010 16:40:53.3.2 - x86
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 6.0.6002.2.1252.1.1033.18.3062.2050 [GMT -4:00]
Running from: c:\users\RM\Desktop\Comfix.exe
AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}
SP: AVG Anti-Virus Free *enabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}
SP: Windows Defender *enabled* (Updated) {D68DDC3A-831F-4FAE-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\users\RM\AppData\Local\{FDE8D43C-8513-4285-8479-1DEA428AB039}
c:\users\RM\AppData\Local\{FDE8D43C-8513-4285-8479-1DEA428AB039}\chrome\content\overlay.xul
c:\users\RM\AppData\Local\{FDE8D43C-8513-4285-8479-1DEA428AB039}\install.rdf

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-03-19 to 2010-04-19 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-04-19 20:56 . 2010-04-19 20:56 -------- d-----w- c:\users\kodak\AppData\Local\temp
2010-04-19 20:56 . 2010-04-19 20:56 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2010-04-19 01:34 . 2010-04-19 20:56 -------- d-----w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Local\temp
2010-04-19 00:33 . 2010-04-19 00:33 -------- d-----w- C:\_OTL
2010-04-14 12:38 . 2010-02-18 14:07 904576 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
2010-04-14 12:38 . 2010-02-18 13:30 200704 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iphlpsvc.dll
2010-04-14 12:38 . 2010-02-18 11:28 25088 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tunnel.sys
2010-04-14 12:38 . 2010-02-23 11:10 212992 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb10.sys
2010-04-14 12:38 . 2010-02-23 11:10 79360 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb20.sys
2010-04-14 12:38 . 2010-02-23 11:10 106496 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys
2010-04-14 12:38 . 2010-02-18 14:07 3600776 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
2010-04-14 12:38 . 2010-02-18 14:07 3548040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2010-04-14 12:38 . 2010-03-05 14:01 420352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\vbscript.dll
2010-04-14 12:37 . 2010-01-13 17:34 98304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\cabview.dll
2010-04-14 12:36 . 2009-12-23 11:33 172032 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wintrust.dll
2010-04-12 18:55 . 2010-04-12 18:55 690952 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\eHome\Packages\MCESpotlight\MCESpotlight\SpotlightResources.dll
2010-04-09 17:28 . 2010-04-09 17:28 86016 ----a-w- c:\programdata\NOS\Adobe_Downloads\arh.exe
2010-04-06 23:14 . 2010-02-01 01:45 38784 ----a-w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\airappinstaller\airappinstaller.exe
2010-04-06 23:14 . 2010-02-01 01:45 38784 ----a-w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\airappinstaller\airappinstaller.exe
2010-04-06 23:14 . 2010-04-06 23:14 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
2010-04-06 20:15 . 2010-04-06 20:15 5918776 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam-setup.exe
2010-04-06 20:12 . 2010-04-06 20:13 -------- d-----w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Roaming\QuickScan
2010-04-06 20:11 . 2010-04-07 00:56 670696 ----a-w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4yz6lssq.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\components\qscanff.dll
2010-04-06 20:11 . 2010-04-07 00:56 833960 ----a-w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4yz6lssq.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\plugins\npqscan.dll
2010-04-06 19:03 . 2010-04-06 19:03 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Guitar Pro 5
2010-03-21 22:37 . 2010-03-21 22:37 -------- d-----w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Local\Apps
2010-03-20 23:41 . 2010-03-20 23:41 -------- d-----w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Roaming\eMedia
2010-03-20 23:36 . 2010-03-20 23:36 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\eMedia Guitar Songs
2010-03-20 23:30 . 2010-03-20 23:31 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\eMedia Guitar Method

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-04-19 20:38 . 2008-02-24 12:27 -------- d-----w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Spare Backup
2010-04-15 12:39 . 2009-07-12 15:01 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\NOS
2010-04-15 07:20 . 2006-11-02 11:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Windows Mail
2010-04-13 01:57 . 2008-07-22 19:57 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\FLEXnet
2010-04-09 17:31 . 2008-03-17 00:08 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe
2010-04-09 15:07 . 2009-06-19 03:30 -------- d-----w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Roaming\LimeWire
2010-04-06 21:27 . 2009-12-07 22:49 106464 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\bdhv.sys
2010-04-06 21:27 . 2009-12-07 22:46 153448 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\bdfm.sys
2010-04-06 21:20 . 2009-07-24 15:26 291352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\bdfsfltr.sys
2010-04-06 20:18 . 2010-03-14 04:39 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\BitDefender
2010-04-06 20:17 . 2010-03-14 04:35 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\BitDefender
2010-04-06 20:15 . 2010-02-07 23:08 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-04-06 19:06 . 2008-02-24 12:27 136568 ----a-w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Local\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2010-03-30 04:46 . 2010-02-07 23:08 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2010-03-30 04:45 . 2010-02-07 23:08 20824 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-03-21 23:47 . 2008-02-28 22:39 3068 ----a-w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
2010-03-20 23:31 . 2009-01-20 03:14 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\eMedia Guitar Method
2010-03-14 22:01 . 2008-07-28 02:01 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\avg8
2010-03-14 22:01 . 2009-06-16 23:12 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Renegade Minds
2010-03-14 05:06 . 2010-03-14 04:24 0 ----a-w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Local\Gjutafuna.bin
2010-03-14 04:40 . 2010-03-14 04:39 -------- d-----w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Roaming\BitDefender
2010-03-14 04:39 . 2010-03-14 04:39 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\BitDefender
2010-03-14 04:24 . 2010-03-14 04:24 120 ----a-w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Local\Nkogayoqanejobe.dat
2010-03-12 22:40 . 2008-03-07 03:52 -------- d-----w- c:\users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Canon
2010-03-12 20:58 . 2009-03-17 01:56 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Power Tab Software
2010-03-12 20:07 . 2010-03-12 20:07 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Fretboard Trainer
2010-03-12 16:13 . 2010-03-12 16:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\eMedia Guitar Master
2010-03-10 22:14 . 2008-12-07 00:47 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Roxio Shared
2010-03-10 22:14 . 2008-10-23 15:07 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\PX Storage Engine
2010-03-10 22:14 . 2008-12-07 00:47 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Roxio
2010-03-10 22:13 . 2008-12-07 00:47 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Roxio
2010-03-10 22:13 . 2010-03-10 22:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Sonic Shared
2010-02-24 14:16 . 2009-10-02 21:24 181632 ------w- c:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2010-02-23 06:39 . 2010-03-31 13:37 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-02-23 06:33 . 2010-03-31 13:37 71680 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2010-02-23 06:33 . 2010-03-31 13:37 109056 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iesysprep.dll
2010-02-23 04:55 . 2010-03-31 13:37 133632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2010-02-21 13:52 . 2010-02-21 13:52 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\WindowsSearch
2010-02-20 23:06 . 2010-03-11 08:00 24064 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nshhttp.dll
2010-02-20 23:05 . 2010-03-11 08:00 30720 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\httpapi.dll
2010-02-20 20:53 . 2010-03-11 08:00 411648 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\http.sys
2010-02-07 05:22 . 2010-02-07 05:22 2984 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Google\Google Toolbar\Update\gtb91B3.tmp.exe
2010-01-25 12:00 . 2010-02-25 01:57 471552 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\secproc_isv.dll
2010-01-25 12:00 . 2010-02-25 01:56 152576 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\secproc_ssp_isv.dll
2010-01-25 12:00 . 2010-02-25 01:56 152064 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\secproc_ssp.dll
2010-01-25 12:00 . 2010-02-25 01:57 471552 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\secproc.dll
2010-01-25 11:58 . 2010-02-25 01:56 332288 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msdrm.dll
2010-01-25 08:21 . 2010-02-25 01:56 526336 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_isv.exe
2010-01-25 08:21 . 2010-02-25 01:56 346624 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_ssp_isv.exe
2010-01-25 08:21 . 2010-02-25 01:56 518144 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\RMActivate.exe
2010-01-25 08:21 . 2010-02-25 01:56 347136 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_ssp.exe
2010-01-23 09:26 . 2010-02-25 01:58 2048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tzres.dll
2009-05-01 21:02 . 2009-05-01 21:02 1044480 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\libdivx.dll
2009-05-01 21:02 . 2009-05-01 21:02 200704 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\ssldivx.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ehTray.exe"="c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe" [2008-01-19 125952]
"ISUSPM"="c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" [2008-10-24 206112]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2009-12-11 948672]
"Windows Mobile-based device management"="c:\windows\WindowsMobile\wmdSync.exe" [2006-11-02 215552]
"Windows Defender"="c:\program files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" [2008-01-19 1008184]
"SynTPEnh"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2006-11-17 815104]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [2009-04-23 148888]
"Spare Backup"="c:\program files\Spare Backup\SpareBackup.exe" [2007-09-14 5252936]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"="sttray.exe" [2007-07-27 405504]
"RoxWatchTray"="c:\program files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe" [2009-07-08 236016]
"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2008-01-02 133656]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2008-01-02 141848]
"IAAnotif"="c:\program files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe" [2007-02-12 174872]
"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2008-01-02 166424]
"BlackBerryAutoUpdate"="c:\program files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Auto Update\RIMAutoUpdate.exe" [2009-11-20 623960]
"Acrobat Assistant 8.0"="c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe" [2007-05-11 624248]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"Launcher"="c:\windows\SMINST\launcher.exe" [2007-07-13 40072]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]
"AppInit_DLLs"=c:\progra~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GoogleDesktopNetwork3.dll c:\windows\System32\avgrsstx.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WinDefend]
@="Service"

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^BigFix.lnk]
path=c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\BigFix.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\BigFix.lnk.CommonStartup
backupExtension=.CommonStartup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\AppleSyncNotifier]
2008-09-04 00:12 111936 ----a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\BDAgent]
2010-04-06 21:22 1123360 ----a-w- c:\program files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdagent.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\BitDefender Antiphishing Helper]
2009-10-19 20:05 71152 ----a-w- c:\program files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\ieshow.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Camera Assistant Software]
2007-09-13 22:09 638976 ----a-w- c:\program files\Camera Assistant Software for Gateway\traybar.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Google Desktop Search]
2007-11-20 21:23 1838592 ----a-w- c:\program files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\iTunesHelper]
2008-10-01 22:57 289576 ----a-w- c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)]
2010-03-30 04:46 1086856 ----a-w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\msnmsgr]
2007-01-19 20:54 5674352 ----a-w- c:\program files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
2008-09-06 19:09 413696 ----a-w- c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Svc]
"VistaSp2"=hex(cool.gif:17,32,6f,f7,08,77,ca,01

R3 NETw2v32;Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection Driver for Windows Vista;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\NETw2v32.sys [2006-11-02 2589184]
R3 SynasUSB;eLicenser;c:\windows\system32\drivers\SynasUSB.sys [2009-06-26 23696]
R4 Arrakis3;BitDefender Arrakis Server;c:\program files\Common Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Arrakis Server\bin\arrakis3.exe [2009-10-19 183880]
R4 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [2007-01-04 24652]
S3 BDFM;BDFM;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\bdfm.sys [2010-04-06 153448]
S3 MRVW147;Marvell TOPDOG ™ 802.11bgn Driver for Vista Native WIFI (CB8x/EC8x);c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\MRVW147.sys [2007-08-17 526848]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
WindowsMobile REG_MULTI_SZ wcescomm rapimgr
LocalServiceRestricted REG_MULTI_SZ WcesComm RapiMgr
LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation REG_MULTI_SZ FontCache
bdx REG_MULTI_SZ scan
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.cbssports.com/
mStart Page = hxxp://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch=Retail&SubCH=ODT&Br=GTW&Loc=ENG_US&Sys=PTB&M=M-6752
IE: Append to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert link target to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selected links to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert selection to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Easy-WebPrint Add To Print List - c:\program files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll/RC_AddToList.html
IE: Easy-WebPrint High Speed Print - c:\program files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll/RC_HSPrint.html
IE: Easy-WebPrint Preview - c:\program files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll/RC_Preview.html
IE: Easy-WebPrint Print - c:\program files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll/RC_Print.html
Trusted Zone: intuit.com\ttlc
Trusted Zone: turbotax.com
DPF: {F27237D7-93C8-44C2-AC6E-D6057B9A918F} - hxxps://juniper.net/dana-cached/sc/JuniperSetupClient.cab
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4yz6lssq.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://cbs.sportsline.com/
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

HKLM-Run-Adobe Reader Speed Launcher - c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe
HKLM-Run-OPSE reminder - c:\program files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\EregEng\Ereg.exe
MSConfigStartUp-NapsterShell - c:\program files\Napster\napster.exe
AddRemove-AudibleDownloadManager - c:\program files\Audible\Bin\AudibleDM_iTunesSetup[1].exe
AddRemove-AudibleManager - c:\program files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe
AddRemove-Move Networks Player - IE - c:\users\RM\AppData\Roaming\Move Networks\ie_bin\Uninst.exe

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-04-19 16:56
Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\ControlSet002\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000\AllUserSettings]
@Denied: (A) (Users)
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
@Allowed: (B 1 2 3 4 5) (S-1-5-20)
"BlindDial"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\ControlSet002\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0001\AllUserSettings]
@Denied: (A) (Users)
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
@Allowed: (B 1 2 3 4 5) (S-1-5-20)
"BlindDial"=dword:00000000
Completion time: 2010-04-19 17:02:57
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-04-19 21:02

Pre-Run: 120,167,354,368 bytes free
Post-Run: 120,102,985,728 bytes free

- - End Of File - - CD17141757BE3369958FE0A89D0B8D3E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users