Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

error 80200053

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 crimson37

crimson37

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:40 AM

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:37 PM

I am getting this error when i try to update my windows vista i have SP1 and i have also tried to re validiate windows. Does anyone know what i can do to fix this?

Thanks
Chad

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 AM

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:36 PM

All the googles suggest a network card issue.

#3 DeathStalker

DeathStalker

• Banned
  • 868 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

I am getting this error when i try to update my windows vista i have SP1 and i have also tried to re validiate windows. Does anyone know what i can do to fix this?

Thanks
Chad

See if any of the things on this thread help you.

Why haven't you installed SP2? Or is that what you are trying to install? There is no reason NOT to install SP2 and about a brazillion to do so. It is kind of pointless for us to try to "fix" the problem when if it has more than likely been fixed with SP2. If the issue IS tyring to install SP2 then there are other things we can try.

#4 crimson37

crimson37
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:39 AM

thanks guys for the help i just reinstalled my network driver and it worked fine, and yes thats what i was trying to install was SP2

thanks again

#5 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 AM

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:46 AM

You are welcome, and happy computing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users