Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

50 processes no1 can fix plz help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 invisible29

invisible29

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 PM

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:29 PM

i have recently installed windows 7 32 bit i relised today that i have 50 processes but only 18 in process list i really dont know what going on ran mbam and scan online show some pros my hijackthis logs they dont know wot wrong with it can some1 help mr through teamvewier or somthing my phisical memorey is maxing out on the system being idol i have ran every scan u can think of and nothing dont know what wrong plzplz plz help me

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 PM

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:23 PM

Is there any performance issues? I have nearly 91 processes going right now on mine.

You might want to make sure that the box is checked in the lower left hand corner to show processes from other users.

#3 bourkie

bourkie

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:07 AM

if you are not loged in as admin you can only see the prosses for yourself, on the bottom left of the task manager on prosses tab click show prosses from all users when loged in as admin.
windows 7 takes advantage of all the system ram and uses it to make your computer run faster, but will free it up when programs need it.
how much ram do you have?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users