Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I cant play my gta san andreas anymore why?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 xxCJxx

xxCJxx

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 PM

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

I tried to play gta san andreas and it doesnt works In the virus forum they told me it might be a corrupted file and I came up here asking help

Edited by Budapest, 08 April 2010 - 06:48 PM.
Moved from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs ~BP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 meuchel

meuchel

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:05 PM

can you please elaborate?
what happens?
any errors?

#3 xxCJxx

xxCJxx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:14 PM

first of all you shouldnt be answering,second when I try to play I double click the icon and i wait for it to read the disk but it stops reading it and it doesnt work

#4 MrBruce1959

MrBruce1959

My cat Oreo

• BC Advisor
  • 6,377 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:31 PM

first of all you shouldnt be answering,second when I try to play I double click the icon and i wait for it to read the disk but it stops reading it and it doesnt work

First off. This is an open forum and any advice given should be accepted and appreciated. This includes muechal's offer to help you by asking you a few ligit questions. :thumbsup:

As to my asking you a few questions....

Are you sure the disk you are running the game from is not dirty or damaged? (scratches on disk)

I might add, answering the questions meuchel asked you would be of a help to me also.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer! :welcome:
New Members: Please click here for the Bleeping Computer Forum Board Rules

My Career Involves 37 Years as an Electronics Repair Technician, to Which I am Currently Retired From.

I Am Currently Using Windows 10 Home Edition.

As a Volunteer Staff Member of Bleeping Computer, the Help That I Proudly Provide Here To Our BC Forum Board Membership is Free of Charge. :wink:

#5 meuchel

meuchel

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:07 AM

didn't know i shouldn't be answering?

#6 ExitiumMachina

ExitiumMachina

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 PM

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:21 PM

Computer specs?

Also check in your control panel-administrative tools-event viewer...should be in applications but you might have to go through the other selections to find it. Look for a white X in a red circle that relates to the approximate time you tried to run the game.

Are you noticing any other problems with your PC? Internet issues? Pop-ups? Sluggish performance and/or other applications not running?

#7 xxCJxx

xxCJxx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:38 PM

47 times it fail to launch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users