Hello and and Welcome to Bleepingcomputer
Please note we are very busy, so if I don't hear from you within 5 days the topic will be closed, If you have since
resolved your issues I would appreciate if you would let me no so I can close this topic.
When the computer restarts you can get it to give you some information that can then be used to diagnose the problem,
to do that do the following.
We need to create an OTL Report
- Go to Start, then right click on My computer and select properties.
- Click on the Advanced tab, under Startup and Recovery, select settings.
- In the new window, under System failure, Uncheck Automatic restart.
- Then click Ok in both windows to close them.
- Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
- Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following bold text.
- Push the button.
- Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
- Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized