Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't Click and Drag With Right Mouse Button!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 deeds281

deeds281

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:23 PM

Posted 07 April 2010 - 05:37 PM

For some reason I cannot click and drag with my right mouse button. The left mouse button can drag fine, and when I invert the settings so the left mouse button performs the functions of the right mouse button and vice versa, they both work fine, which is what really confuses me.

Any ideas on what is wrong?

Also if I hold down the right mouse button and let go, the right-click registers when I let go. And if I swipe my mouse over an icon and time the right-click just right, I can move it slightly with a split-second drag.

Mostly it matters in games, because I can't aim down the site of a gun by holding the right button down, and I have to use the buttons on the side of the mouse instead, which can get annoying.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 PM

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:45 PM

Did you try different mouse?

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users