Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help requested with COMBOFIX Log

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Crazyfishinguy

Crazyfishinguy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 PM

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:32 PM

I am a newby and would really appreciate some desperately needed help. While working with HP customer assistance, I turned off my anti-virus (Avast) to download some files. Before I had re-installed the anti-virus, I attempted to open a link in an email, which had nothing to do with HP. However the link kept redirecting me to an HP sales website,not to where it was supposed to go. After researching the incident I discovered Combofix which I am hoping will save me. I ran Combofix and have the log, but it means little to me. Could someone with that knowledge PLEASE HELP?

Edited by Orange Blossom, 06 April 2010 - 11:16 PM.
Move to AII as no logs posted. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users