Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Svchost.exe is taking all my CPU

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 poopershoesduh

poopershoesduh

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:00 PM

My first post what we all did to get rid of trojan

I got Vista Home Premium Basic.

I recently had another topic and got help but we couldnt figure out 3 problems.

#1. If you read up on that first post youll see I had a nasty backdoor trojan. We ran a lot of programs and got rid of them, and fixed the svchost problem except the fact that cryptsvc.dll is a thread running 40% CPU everytime I boot up my laptop. I run process explore and I kill the cryptsvc.dll thread and my computer runs perfect. But I do not want to do that every single time I turn my laptop on.

#2. I have no sound. I don't know if my sound driver is disabled or what but it sucks not being able to play music.

#3. Message ** Windows installer service could not be accessed, Is not correctly installed ** I cannot install anything, or can I update anything.

If you have any idea please let me know.

Thank you so much.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,716 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 AM

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:21 PM

With the information you have provided I believe you will need help from the malware removal team. I would like you to start a new thread and post a DDS log HERE and include a link to this thread. Please make sure that you read the information about getting started before you start your thread.

It would be helpful if you post a note here once you have completed the steps in the guide and have started your topic in malware removal. Good luck and be patient. Help is on the way!

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#3 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,993 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:20 PM

Hello poopershoesduh,

Based on what myrti said in your previous topic:

I don't think this is a malware issue anymore.

I have deleted your new topic in the log forum so you can receive assistance here.

Orange Blossom :huh:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#4 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,716 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:03 AM

Download Process Explorer: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinte...s/bb896653.aspx
Unzip ProcessExplorer.zip, and double click on procexp.exe to run the program.
Click on View > Select Colunms.
In addition to already pre-selected options, make sure, the Command Line is selected, and press OK.
Go File>Save As, and save the report as Procexp.txt.
Attach the file to your next reply.

Download Autoruns for Windows: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinte...s/bb963902.aspx
No installation required.
Simply unzip Autoruns.zip file, and double click on autoruns.exe file to run the program.
Go File>Save, and save it as AutoRuns.txt file to know location.
You must select Text from drop-down menu as a file type:

Posted Image

Attach the file to your next reply.

Go Start>Run ("Start Search" in Vista/7), type in:
sfc /scannow
Click OK (hold CTRL, and SHIFT, hit Enter in Vista/7).
Have Windows CD/DVD handy (with Vista/7, most likely, you won't need it).
If System File Checker (sfc) will find any errors, it may ask you for the CD/DVD (rarely in Vista/7 case).

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#5 poopershoesduh

poopershoesduh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:37 AM

Ok here you go,

Attached File  Procexp.txt   5.53KB   25 downloads

#6 poopershoesduh

poopershoesduh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:41 AM

I had to spilt up AutoRuns text into two files. heres the first one.

Attached File  AutoRuns.txt   85.53KB   13 downloads

#7 poopershoesduh

poopershoesduh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:44 AM

Here is the second.

Thanks.

+ "wudfsvc" "Manages user-mode driver host processes" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wudfsvc.dll"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
+ "ACPI" "ACPI Driver for NT" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\acpi.sys"
+ "Afc" "Arcsoft® ASPI Shell" "Arcsoft, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\afc.sys"
+ "AFD" "Ancilliary Function Driver for Winsock" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys"
+ "agp440" "440 NT AGP Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\agp440.sys"
+ "amdagp" "AMD NT AGP Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdagp.sys"
+ "AmdK8" "Processor Device Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdk8.sys"
+ "AsyncMac" "RAS Asynchronous Media Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\asyncmac.sys"
+ "atapi" "ATAPI IDE Miniport Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys"
+ "athr" "Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver" "Atheros Communications, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\athr.sys"
+ "BCM43XV" "BCM 802.11g Network Adapter wireless driver" "Broadcom Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\bcmwl6.sys"
+ "BDSelfPr" "" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdselfpr.sys"
+ "BDVEDISK" "" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdvedisk.sys"
+ "Beep" "BEEP Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\beep.sys"
+ "bowser" "Implements the datagram receiver for the computer browser browser service." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\bowser.sys"
+ "BrFiltLo" "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Lower Filter Driver" "Brother Industries, Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys"
+ "BrFiltUp" "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Upper Filter Driver" "Brother Industries, Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys"
+ "BrUsbSer" "Brother USB Serial Driver" "Brother Industries Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys"
+ "catchme" "" "" "File not found: C:\Users\All\AppData\Local\Temp\catchme.sys"
+ "cdrom" "SCSI CD-ROM Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys"
+ "CLFS" "Common Log (CLFS)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\clfs.sys"
+ "CmBatt" "Control Method Battery Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\cmbatt.sys"
+ "Compbatt" "Composite Battery Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\compbatt.sys"
+ "crcdisk" "Disk Block Verification Filter Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\crcdisk.sys"
+ "DfsC" "Client driver for access to DFS Namespaces" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\dfsc.sys"
+ "disk" "PnP Disk Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\disk.sys"
+ "drmkaud" "Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys"
+ "DXGKrnl" "Controls the underlying video driver stacks to provide fully-featured display capabilities." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys"
+ "E100B" "Intel® PRO/100 Adapter NDIS 5.1 driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\e100b325.sys"
+ "E1G60" "Intel® PRO/1000 Adapter NDIS 6 deserialized driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\e1g60i32.sys"
+ "EagleNT" "" "" "File not found: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\EagleNT.sys"
+ "Ecache" "ReadyBoost Caching Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ecache.sys"
+ "exfat" "exFAT File System Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\exfat.sys"
+ "fastfat" "Note - dependance on CDROM.SYS only if required to read/write DVD-RAM media (which appears as CD class device). (Core) (All pieces)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys"
+ "FileInfo" "Collects information about files in memory to be consumed by other system services." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys"
+ "Filetrace" "ETW File Trace Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\filetrace.sys"
+ "FltMgr" "File System Filter Manager Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys"
+ "gagp30kx" "MS Generic AGPv3.0 Filter for K8/9 Processor Platforms" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\gagp30kx.sys"
+ "GEARAspiWDM" "CD DVD Filter" "GEAR Software Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\gearaspiwdm.sys"
+ "HdAudAddService" "High Definition Audio Function Driver" "Conexant Systems Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\chdart.sys"
+ "HDAudBus" "High Definition Audio Bus Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys"
+ "HidUsb" "USB Miniport Driver for Input Devices" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hidusb.sys"
+ "HpqKbFiltr" "HpqKbFiltr Keyboard Filter Driver" "Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpqkbfiltr.sys"
+ "HpqRemHid" "HP Remote Control HID Device" "Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpqremhid.sys"
+ "HSF_DPV" "HSF_DP driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsx_dpv.sys"
+ "HSFHWAZL" "HSF_HWAZL WDM driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vstazl3.sys"
+ "HSXHWAZL" "HSF_HWAZL WDM driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsxhwazl.sys"
+ "HTTP" "This service implements the hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP). If this service is disabled, any services that explicitly depend on it will fail to start." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\http.sys"
+ "i8042prt" "i8042 Port Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys"
+ "ialm" "Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\igdkmd32.sys"
+ "IpFilterDriver" "IP Traffic Filter Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ipfltdrv.sys"
+ "IpInIp" "IP in IP Tunnel Driver" "" "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys"
+ "IPNAT" "IP Network Address Translator" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys"
+ "IRENUM" "IR Bus Enumerator" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\irenum.sys"
+ "iScsiPrt" "Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\msiscsi.sys"
+ "kbdclass" "Keyboard Class Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys"
+ "kbdhid" "HID Keyboard Filter Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys"
+ "KSecDD" "Kernel Security Support Provider Interface" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ksecdd.sys"
+ "lltdio" "Link-Layer Topology Mapper I/O Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lltdio.sys"
+ "luafv" "Virtualizes file write failures to per-user locations." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys"
+ "LVUSBSta" "USB Statistic Driver" "Logitech Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvusbsta.sys"
+ "mdmxsdk" "Diagnostic Interface x86 Driver" "Conexant" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mdmxsdk.sys"
+ "Modem" "Modem Device Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys"
+ "monitor" "Monitor Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\monitor.sys"
+ "mouclass" "Mouse Class Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mouclass.sys"
+ "mouhid" "HID Mouse Filter Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mouhid.sys"
+ "MountMgr" "Driver responsible with maintaining persistent drive letters and names for volumes" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys"
+ "mpsdrv" "Windows Firewall Authorization Driver is a kernel mode driver that provides deep inspection services on inbound and outbound network traffic." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys"
+ "MRxDAV" "WebDav Client Redirector Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys"
+ "mrxsmb" "Implements the framework for the SMB filesystem redirector" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys"
+ "mrxsmb10" "Implements the SMB 1.x (CIFS) protocol. This protocol provides connectivity to network resources on pre-Windows Vista servers" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb10.sys"
+ "mrxsmb20" "Implements the SMB 2.0 protocol, which provides connectivity to network resources on Windows Vista and later servers" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb20.sys"
+ "Msfs" "Mailslot driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\msfs.sys"
+ "msisadrv" "ISA Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys"
+ "MSKSSRV" "MS KS Server" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mskssrv.sys"
+ "MSPCLOCK" "MS Proxy Clock" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mspclock.sys"
+ "MSPQM" "MS Proxy Quality Manager" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mspqm.sys"
+ "MsRPC" "Kernel Remote Procedure Call Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\msrpc.sys"
+ "mssmbios" "System Management BIOS Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mssmbios.sys"
+ "MSTEE" "WDM Tee/Communication Transform Filter " "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mstee.sys"
+ "Mup" "Multiple UNC Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mup.sys"
+ "NativeWifiP" "NativeWiFi Miniport Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nwifi.sys"
+ "NDIS" "NDIS System Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys"
+ "NdisTapi" "Remote Access NDIS TAPI Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ndistapi.sys"
+ "Ndisuio" "NDIS User mode I/O driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ndisuio.sys"
+ "NdisWan" "Remote Access NDIS WAN Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ndiswan.sys"
+ "NDProxy" "NDIS Proxy" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ndproxy.sys"
+ "NetBIOS" "NetBIOS Interface" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\netbios.sys"
+ "netbt" "This service implements NetBios over TCP/IP." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\netbt.sys"
+ "Npfs" "NPFS Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\npfs.sys"
+ "nsiproxy" "NSI proxy service" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys"
+ "Ntfs" "NT File System Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys"
+ "Null" "NULL Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\null.sys"
+ "nv_agp" "NForce NT AGP Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nv_agp.sys"
+ "NVENETFD" "NVIDIA MCP Networking Function Driver." "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvmfdx32.sys"
+ "nvlddmkm" "NVIDIA Compatible Windows Vista Kernel Mode Driver, Version 177.13 " "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys"
+ "nvsmu" "NVIDIA® nForce™ SMU Microcontroller Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvsmu.sys"
+ "NwlnkFlt" "IPX Traffic Filter Driver" "" "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys"
+ "NwlnkFwd" "IPX Traffic Forwarder Driver" "" "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys"
+ "ohci1394" "1394 OpenHCI Port Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ohci1394.sys"
+ "Parport" "Parallel Port Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\parport.sys"
+ "partmgr" "Disk class filter driver that auctions out partitions to volume managers" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys"
+ "Parvdm" "VDM Parallel Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\parvdm.sys"
+ "pci" "NT Plug and Play PCI Enumerator" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys"
+ "pciide" "Generic PCI IDE Bus Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys"
+ "PEAUTH" "Protected Environment Authentication and Authorization Export Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys"
+ "PID_0928" "Logitech Video Driver" "Logitech Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lv561av.sys"
+ "PptpMiniport" "WAN Miniport (PPTP)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\raspptp.sys"
+ "Profos" "Profos Kernel Module" "BitDefender S.R.L." "c:\program files\common files\bitdefender\bitdefender threat scanner\profos.sys"
+ "PSched" "QoS Packet Scheduler" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\pacer.sys"
+ "QWAVEdrv" "Quality Windows Audio/Video Experience component driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys"
+ "RasAcd" "Remote Access Auto Connection Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rasacd.sys"
+ "Rasl2tp" "WAN Miniport (L2TP)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rasl2tp.sys"
+ "RasPppoe" "Remote Access PPPOE Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\raspppoe.sys"
+ "RasSstp" "WAN Miniport (SSTP)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rassstp.sys"
+ "rdbss" "Provides the framework for network mini-redirectors" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rdbss.sys"
+ "RDPCDD" "RDPDD Chained DD" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rdpcdd.sys"
+ "RDPENCDD" "RDP Encoder Mirror Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys"
+ "RDPWD" "RDP Terminal Stack Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rdpwd.sys"
+ "Revoflt" "Revo Uninstaller Filter driver" "VS Revo Group" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\revoflt.sys"
+ "rimmptsk" "RICOH SD Driver" "REDC" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rimmptsk.sys"
+ "rimsptsk" "RICOH MS Driver" "REDC" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rimsptsk.sys"
+ "rismxdp" "RICOH XD SM Driver" "REDC" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rixdptsk.sys"
+ "rspndr" "Link-Layer Topology Responder Driver for NDIS 6" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rspndr.sys"
+ "SASDIFSV" "SASDIFSV.SYS" "SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys"
+ "SASENUM" "SASENUM.SYS" " SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sasenum.sys"
+ "SASKUTIL" "SASKUTIL.SYS" "SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\saskutil.sys"
+ "sdbus" "SecureDigital Bus Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sdbus.sys"
+ "secdrv" "Macrovision SECURITY Driver" "Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys"
+ "Serenum" "Serial Port Enumerator" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\serenum.sys"
+ "Serial" "Serial Device Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\serial.sys"
+ "sffdisk" "Small Form Factor Disk Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sffdisk.sys"
+ "sffp_mmc" "Small Form Factor MMC Protocol Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sffp_mmc.sys"
+ "sffp_sd" "Small Form Factor SD Protocol Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sffp_sd.sys"
+ "sisagp" "SIS NT AGP Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sisagp.sys"
+ "Smb" "Microsoft NetbiosSmb Device Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\smb.sys"
+ "SNP2STD" "USB2.0 PC Camera driver" "" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\snp2sxp.sys"
+ "SPC610NC" "SPC610NC" "PixArt Imaging Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\spc610nc.sys"
+ "spldr" "loader for security processor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\spldr.sys"
+ "srv" "Server driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv.sys"
+ "srv2" "Default SDDL for Windows Resource Protected file" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv2.sys"
+ "srvnet" "Server Network driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\srvnet.sys"
+ "swenum" "Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\swenum.sys"
+ "SymIM" "" "" "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\SymIM.sys"
+ "SymIMMP" "" "" "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\SymIM.sys"
+ "SynTP" "Synaptics Touchpad Driver" "Synaptics, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\syntp.sys"
+ "Tcpip" "TCP/IP Protocol Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys"
+ "Tcpip6" "Microsoft IPv6 Protocol Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys"
+ "tcpipreg" "Provides compatibility for legacy applications which interact with TCP/IP through the registry. If this service is stopped, certain applications may have impaired functionality." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys"
+ "TDPIPE" "Named Pipe Transport Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys"
+ "TDTCP" "TCP Transport Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys"
+ "tdx" "NetIO Legacy TDI Support Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tdx.sys"
+ "TermDD" "Terminal Server Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\termdd.sys"
+ "TfFsMon" "ThreatFire Filesystem Monitor" "PC Tools" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tffsmon.sys"
+ "TfNetMon" "ThreatFire Network Monitor" "PC Tools" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tfnetmon.sys"
+ "TfSysMon" "ThreatFire System Monitor" "PC Tools" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tfsysmon.sys"
+ "TPkd" "InterLok system file" "PACE Anti-Piracy, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tpkd.sys"
+ "Trufos" "Trufos Kernel Module" "BitDefender S.R.L." "c:\program files\common files\bitdefender\bitdefender threat scanner\trufos.sys"
+ "tssecsrv" "Terminal Services Security Filter Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tssecsrv.sys"
+ "tunmp" "Microsoft Tunnel Interface Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tunmp.sys"
+ "tunnel" "Microsoft Tunnel Interface Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tunnel.sys"
+ "uagp35" "MS AGPv3.5 Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\uagp35.sys"
+ "uliagpkx" "ULi AGPv3.0 Filter for K8/9 Processor Platforms" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\uliagpkx.sys"
+ "umbus" "User-Mode Bus Enumerator" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\umbus.sys"
+ "USBAAPL" "Apple Mobile Device USB Driver" "Apple, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys"
+ "usbaudio" "USB Audio Class Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys"
+ "usbbus" "lgusbbus.sys" "LG Electronics Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lgusbbus.sys"
+ "usbccgp" "USB Common Class Generic Parent Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbccgp.sys"
+ "usbehci" "EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys"
+ "usbhub" "Default Hub Driver for USB" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys"
+ "usbohci" "OHCI USB Miniport Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys"
+ "USBSTOR" "USB Mass Storage Class Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbstor.sys"
+ "usbvideo" "USB Video Class Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbvideo.sys"
+ "vga" "VGA/Super VGA Video Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vgapnp.sys"
+ "VgaSave" "VGA/Super VGA Video Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vga.sys"
+ "viaagp" "VIA NT AGP Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\viaagp.sys"
+ "volmgr" "Volume Manager Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys"
+ "volmgrx" "Extension of the volume manager driver that manages software RAID volumes (spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5) on dynamic disks" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\volmgrx.sys"
+ "volsnap" "Volume Shadow Copy Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys"
+ "Wanarp" "Remote Access IP ARP Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\wanarp.sys"
+ "Wanarpv6" "Remote Access IPv6 ARP Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\wanarp.sys"
+ "wanatw" "Wan Miniport (ATW)" "America Online, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\wanatw4.sys"
+ "Wd" "Microsoft Watchdog Timer Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\wd.sys"
+ "Wdf01000" "WDF Dynamic" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\wdf01000.sys"
+ "winachsf" "HSF_CNXT driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsx_cnxt.sys"
+ "WmiAcpi" "Windows Management Interface for ACPI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys"
+ "WpdUsb" "WPD USB Driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\wpdusb.sys"
+ "WUDFRd" "Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\wudfrd.sys"
+ "XAudio" "Modem Audio Device Driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\xaudio.sys"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32" "" "" ""
+ "aux" "Winmm audio system driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
+ "aux1" "Winmm audio system driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
+ "midi" "Winmm audio system driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
+ "midi1" "Winmm audio system driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
+ "midimapper" "Microsoft MIDI Mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\midimap.dll"
+ "mixer" "Winmm audio system driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
+ "mixer1" "Winmm audio system driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
+ "msacm.imaadpcm" "IMA ADPCM CODEC for MSACM" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\imaadp32.acm"
+ "msacm.l3acm" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm"
+ "msacm.l3codecp" "MPEG Audio Layer-3 Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codecp.acm"
+ "msacm.msadpcm" "Microsoft ADPCM CODEC for MSACM" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msadp32.acm"
+ "msacm.msg711" "Microsoft CCITT G.711 (A-Law and u-Law) CODEC for MSACM" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msg711.acm"
+ "msacm.msgsm610" "Microsoft GSM 6.10 Audio CODEC for MSACM" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msgsm32.acm"
+ "MSVideo" "VfW MM Driver for WDM Video Capture Devices" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\vfwwdm32.dll"
+ "MSVideo8" "VfW MM Driver for WDM Video Capture Devices" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\vfwwdm32.dll"
+ "vidc.cvid" "Cinepak® Codec" "Radius Inc." "c:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll"
+ "vidc.DIVX" "DivX" "DivX, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\divx.dll"
+ "VIDC.I420" "Video Codec" "Logitech Inc." "c:\windows\system32\lvcodec2.dll"
+ "VIDC.IYUV" "Intel Indeo® Video YUV Codec" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\iyuv_32.dll"
+ "vidc.mrle" "Microsoft RLE Compressor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msrle32.dll"
+ "vidc.msvc" "Microsoft Video 1 Compressor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msvidc32.dll"
+ "VIDC.UYVY" "Microsoft UYVY Video Decompressor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msyuv.dll"
+ "VIDC.YUY2" "Microsoft UYVY Video Decompressor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msyuv.dll"
+ "vidc.yv12" "DivX" "DivX, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\divx.dll"
+ "VIDC.YVU9" "Toshiba Video Codec" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\tsbyuv.dll"
+ "VIDC.YVYU" "Microsoft UYVY Video Decompressor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msyuv.dll"
+ "wave" "Winmm audio system driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
+ "wave1" "Winmm audio system driver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wdmaud.drv"
+ "wavemapper" "Microsoft Sound Mapper" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msacm32.drv"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance" "" "" ""
+ "9x8Resize" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "AC3 Parser Filter" "DirectShow MPEG-2 Splitter." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mpg2splt.ax"
+ "AC3Filter" "ac3filter" "" "c:\program files\divx free codec\ac3filter\ac3filter.ax"
+ "ACM Wrapper" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "Allocator Fix" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "AsyncEx" "" "" "c:\program files\ares\asyncex.ax"
+ "AVI Decompressor" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "AVI Draw Filter" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "AVI mux" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qcap.dll"
+ "Avi Source" "Avi Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\avisplitter.ax"
+ "AVI Splitter" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "Avi Splitter" "Avi Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\avisplitter.ax"
+ "AVI/WAV File Source" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter" "Microsoft Transport Information Filter for MPEG2 based networks." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\psisrndr.ax"
+ "Bitmap" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Capture ASF Writer" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "CBVA DMO wrapper filter" "Windows Media Center Content Analysis Filter Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\ehome\cbva.dll"
+ "CL Dvb Subtitle Decoder" "CLDvbSub" "CyberLink_DE" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrdvbsub.ax"
+ "CL_EVRWindow" "CLEvr" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrevr.dll"
+ "Color Space Converter" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "CoreAAC Audio Decoder" "CoreAAC" "" "c:\program files\divx free codec\coreaac.ax"
+ "CoreVorbis Audio Decoder" "CoreVorbis" "-" "c:\program files\divx free codec\corevorbis.ax"
+ "CyberLink AudAna Filter" "CLAudAna" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudana.dll"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\claudx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder (HomeNetwork)" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\claud.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder (QP)" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\claud.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Effect" "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmraudfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Effect" "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\karaoke\claudfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction" "CLAuNR" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaunrwrapper.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction" "CLAuNR" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmraunrwrapper.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Resampler" "CLAuRsmpl.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaursmpl.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Resampler" "CLAuRsmpl.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaursmpl.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer (HomeNetwork)" "CLAudSpa.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\claudspa.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio VolumeBooster" "CyberLink Audio Volume Booster Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvb.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Wizard" "CyberLink Audio Wizard Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\claudwizard.ax"
+ "CyberLink AudioCD (CD+G) Filter" "CyberLink AudioCD (CD+G) Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\karaoke\claudiocd.ax"
+ "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaudiocd.ax"
+ "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudiocd.ax"
+ "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\claudiocd.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Byte Counter Filter" "Cyberlink Byte Counter Filter" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdbytecounter.ax"
+ "CyberLink CD+G Decoder" "CyberLink CD+G Decoder" "" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\karaoke\clcdgdecoder.ax"
+ "CyberLink CD+G Source" "CyberLink CD+G Source Filter" "" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\karaoke\clcdgsource.ax"
+ "CyberLink DDR" "CyberLink DDR" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdrender.ax"
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer" "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrdemuxer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer(NoneScramble)" "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\cldemuxer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Double Pin Tee" "Cyberlink Double Tee Filter" "CtberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddoubletee.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gdumpdispatch.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Dump Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gdump.ax"
+ "CyberLink DV Buffer" "CLDVBuffer Filter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvbuffer.ax"
+ "CyberLink DV Dump Filter" "DV dump Filter" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvdump.ax"
+ "CyberLink DV Filter" "DVTCR" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvtcr.ax"
+ "CyberLink DV Reader Filter" "DVMultReader Filter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvmrd.ax"
+ "Cyberlink DV Scene Detect Filter" "CLDVScnDt" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvscndt.ax"
+ "CyberLink DVD Navigator (QP3)" "CyberLink DVD Navigation Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\clnavx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source)" "CES Kernel" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gedtkrn.dll"
+ "CyberLink Editing Service 4.0 (Source)" "CES Kernel (LT15)" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\cledtkrn.dll"
+ "CyberLink EPG Decoder" "EPGDec" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrepgdec.ax"
+ "CyberLink File Map Sink" "CyberLink File Map Sink" "Cyberlink Corporation." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrfmsnk.ax"
+ "CyberLink File Map Source" "CyberLink File Map Source" "CyberLink File Map Source" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrfmsrc.ax"
+ "Cyberlink File Reader (Async.)" "Cyberlink MPEG File Reader" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2greader.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Gate Filter" "CLGate" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdgate.ax"
+ "CyberLink HDV Source Filter" "CLImage" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdhdvsrc.ax"
+ "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrline21.ax"
+ "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter (QP)" "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\clline21.ax"
+ "CyberLink Load Image Filter" "CLImage (LT15)" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\climage.ax"
+ "CyberLink LPCM Converter" "LPCM Converter Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2glpcmcvrt.ax"
+ "CyberLink M2V Writer" "CLM2VWriter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gm2vwriter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MP3 Wrapper-PCM" "CyberLink MP3 Wrapper" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrmp3wrap.ax"
+ "CyberLink MP3/WAV Wrapper" "CyberLink MP3 Wrapper" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gmp3wrap.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gmvd.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Muxer" "MpgMux" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gmpgmux.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\clsplter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\clsplter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Splitter(Scramble)" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\clsplter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder" "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder " "CyberLink Corp. " "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvidenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG-1 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gm1spliter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG-2 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gm2spliter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEGV Analyzer" "CLMPEGAnalysis" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrmpegvanalyzer.ax"
+ "CyberLink PCM Wrapper" "CyberLink PCM Wrapper" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gpcmenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink Pipe Switch" "CyberLink Pipe Switch" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrpipswch.ax"
+ "CyberLink PTS Regulator" "CyberLink PTS Regulator " "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmptsreg.ax"
+ "CyberLink Push-Mode CLStream" "CLStream" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\clstream(pushmode).ax"
+ "CyberLink SBE Filter" "CLSBE" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrsbe.ax"
+ "CyberLink SBE Source Filter" "CLSBESrc" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrsbesrc.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Scene Detect Filter" "CLScnDt" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdscndt.ax"
+ "CyberLink Scene Detect Filter 2" "CLScnDt2" "????" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdscndt2.dll"
+ "CyberLink SnapShot Filter" "CLSnapShot Filter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsnapshot.ax"
+ "CyberLink Stamp Effect" "" "CyberLink corporate" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdstampeffect.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Streamming Filter" "Cyberlink Streaming Source Filter(Scramble)" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\clstream.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter" "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsubpic.ax"
+ "CyberLink Teletext Decoder Filter" "Teletext Renderer Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrttxdec.ax"
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\clauts.ax"
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrauts.ax"
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (CES)" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gauts.ax"
+ "CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gtlmsplter.ax"
+ "CyberLink Transform Tee" "CyberLink Transform Tee" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtee.ax"
+ "Cyberlink TS Filter Filter" "TSFF" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrtsff.ax"
+ "Cyberlink TS Information" "CLTSInfo" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrtsinfo.ax"
+ "CyberLink VAudAna Filter" "CLVAudAna" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvaudana.dll"
+ "CyberLink VidAna Filter" "CLVidAna" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvidana.dll"
+ "CyberLink Video Effect" "CLVidFx" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvidfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Effect" "CLVidFx" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\clvidfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CLRGL" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2grgl.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Video Regulator" "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdresample.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Stabilizer" "CLVideoDeShaking" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvideostabilizer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvsd.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\clvsd.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\clvsd.ax"
+ "CyberLink WMV/WMA Demultiplexer" "WMV/WMA Demux" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\dmp\clwmfdemux.ax"
+ "CyberLink XDS Codec" "CLXDSCodec" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrxdscodec.ax"
+ "CyberLink YUY2 DeInterlace" "DitlYuY2" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdditlyuy2.ax"
+ "CyberLink YUY2 Sub-Sampling" "SubYUY2 Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsubyuy2.ax"
+ "Default Video Renderer" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "DirectVobSub" "VobSub & TextSub filter for DirectShow/VirtualDub/Avisynth" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\vsfilter.dll"
+ "DirectVobSub (auto-loading version)" "VobSub & TextSub filter for DirectShow/VirtualDub/Avisynth" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\vsfilter.dll"
+ "DivX Decoder Filter" "DivX® Decoder Filter" "DivX, Inc." "c:\program files\divx\divx codec\divxdec.ax"
+ "DV Muxer" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qdv.dll"
+ "DV Splitter" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qdv.dll"
+ "DV Video Decoder" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qdv.dll"
+ "DVD Navigator" "DirectShow DVD PlayBack Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qdvd.dll"
+ "Enhanced Video Renderer" "Enhanced Video Renderer DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\evr.dll"
+ "ffdshow Audio Decoder" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files\divx free codec\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
+ "ffdshow Audio Processor" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files\divx free codec\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
+ "ffdshow raw video filter" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files\divx free codec\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
+ "ffdshow Video Decoder" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files\divx free codec\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
+ "File Source (Async.)" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "File Source (MP3)" "" "" "c:\program files\ares\mp3source.ax"
+ "File Source (URL)" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "File stream renderer" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "File Writer" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qcap.dll"
+ "FLV Source" "FLV Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\xilisoft\download youtube video\flvsplitter.ax"
+ "FLV Splitter" "FLV Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\xilisoft\download youtube video\flvsplitter.ax"
+ "FLV Video Decoder" "FLV Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\xilisoft\download youtube video\flvsplitter.ax"
+ "Frame Drop Filter" "TODO: <File description>" "TODO: <Company name>" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdframedrop.ax"
+ "Frame Eater" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Full Screen Renderer" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "HP VTK Frame Grabber Filter" "HP Video Toolkit" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files\common files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqvtk01.dll"
+ "HP VTK MPEG-1 Encoder" "HP Video Toolkit" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files\common files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqvtk01.dll"
+ "HP VTK Resize Filter" "HP Video Toolkit" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files\common files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqvtk01.dll"
+ "HP VTK Rotate Filter" "HP Video Toolkit" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files\common files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqvtk01.dll"
+ "IDM Filter" "idmf" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdidmf.ax"
+ "Infinite Pin Tee Filter" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qcap.dll"
+ "Internal Text Renderer" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "KsProperty Interface Null" "Null-In-Place Filter (Sample)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrkspropertynull.ax"
+ "Line 21 Decoder" "DirectShow DVD PlayBack Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qdvd.dll"
+ "Line 21 Decoder 2" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "MainConcept (MCE) MPEG Encoder" "MPEG Encoder and Muxer" "MainConcept AG" "c:\windows\system32\hauppauge\softmce\mceesmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Audio Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept2\muveedsmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Audio Encoder" "MPEG Audio Encoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept2\muveeeampeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Encoder" "MPEG Encoder and Muxer" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept2\muveeesmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Splitter" "Mpeg I/II Splitter" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept2\muveespmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Video Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept2\muveedsmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG-2 Video Decoder" "MPEG-2 Video Decoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept3\muveem2vd.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Audio Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mcdsmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Audio Encoder" "MPEG Audio Encoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mceampeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Encoder" "MPEG Encoder and Muxer" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mcesmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer" "MPEG Multiplexer" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mcmuxmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer-Plus" "MPEG Multiplexer-Plus DS Filter" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept3\mcmpeg2mux.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Splitter" "Mpeg I/II Splitter" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mcspmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Video Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mcdsmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Video Encoder" "MPEG Video Encoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - se\mvburnerdll\mcevmpeg.ax"
+ "Matroska Source" "Matroska Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\matroskasplitter.ax"
+ "Matroska Splitter" "Matroska Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\matroskasplitter.ax"
+ "Media Center Extender Encryption Filter" "Media Center Extender Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\ehome\mcx2filter.dll"
+ "MediaWriter Filter" "MediaWriter Filter" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mediawriter.ax"
+ "Microsoft AC3 Encoder" "Microsoft AC-3 Encoder" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msac3enc.dll"
+ "Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder" "Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msmpeg2adec.dll"
+ "Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder" "Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msmpeg2enc.dll"
+ "Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder" "Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msmpeg2enc.dll"
+ "Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder" "Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msmpeg2vdec.dll"
+ "Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder" "Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msmpeg2enc.dll"
+ "Microsoft TV Caption Decoder" "Media Center Captioning Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\ehome\mstvcapn.dll"
+ "MIDI Parser" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "MJPEG Decompressor" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "MP4 Source" "MP4 Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\xilisoft\download youtube video\mp4splitter.ax"
+ "MP4 Splitter" "MP4 Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\xilisoft\download youtube video\mp4splitter.ax"
+ "MPEG Audio Codec" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "Mpeg Source" "Mpeg Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\mpegsplitter.ax"
+ "Mpeg Splitter" "Mpeg Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\mpegsplitter.ax"
+ "MPEG Video Codec" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "MPEG-2 Demultiplexer" "DirectShow MPEG-2 Splitter." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mpg2splt.ax"
+ "MPEG-2 Sections and Tables" "Microsoft MPEG-2 Section and Table Acquisition Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mpeg2data.ax"
+ "MPEG-2 Splitter" "DirectShow MPEG-2 Splitter." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mpg2splt.ax"
+ "Mpeg-2 Video Stream Analysis" "DirectShow Stream Buffer Filter." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\sbe.dll"
+ "MPEG-I Stream Splitter" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "MPEG4 Video Source" "MP4 Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\xilisoft\download youtube video\mp4splitter.ax"
+ "MPEG4 Video Splitter" "MP4 Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\xilisoft\download youtube video\mp4splitter.ax"
+ "MPV Decoder Filter" "MPEG-1/2 Decoder Filter for DirectShow" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\mpeg2decfilter.ax"
+ "Multi-file Parser" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "Multiple File Output" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "muvee Audio Scope" "Audio Scope Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvaudioscope.ax"
+ "muvee HXImage Filter" "HXImage Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\hximagefilter.ax"
+ "muvee MediaProgress Filter" "MediaProgress Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvmediaprogress.ax"
+ "muvee Music Analyser" "Music Analyser Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvmanalyse.ax"
+ "muvee Source Filter" "muveeSource Module" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\muveesource.ax"
+ "muvee Video Analyser" "Video Analyser Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvvanalyse.ax"
+ "NetBridge" "Media Center NetBridge" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\ehome\netbridge.dll"
+ "Null Renderer" "DirectShow Editing." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qedit.dll"
+ "Ogg Multiplexer" "Ogg DirectShow™ Filter Collection" "" "c:\program files\divx free codec\oggds.dll"
+ "Ogg Source" "Ogg Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\oggsplitter.ax"
+ "Ogg Splitter" "Ogg Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\oggsplitter.ax"
+ "Ogg Splitter" "Ogg DirectShow™ Filter Collection" "" "c:\program files\divx free codec\oggds.dll"
+ "Overlay Mixer" "DirectShow DVD PlayBack Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qdvd.dll"
+ "Overlay Mixer2" "DirectShow DVD PlayBack Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qdvd.dll"
+ "P2G Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaud.ax"
+ "P2G Audio Encoder" "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaudenc.ax"
+ "P2G Video Regulator" "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gresample.ax"
+ "PDR Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaud.ax"
+ "PDR Audio Effect" "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudfx.ax"
+ "PDR Audio Encoder" "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudenc.ax"
+ "PDR Audio Noise Reduction" "CLAuNR" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\claunrwrapper.ax"
+ "PDR Demultiplexer" "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddemuxer.ax"
+ "PDR Dump Dispatch Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddumpdispatch.ax"
+ "PDR Dump Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddump.ax"
+ "PDR DVSD Modifier" "Cyberlink DVSD Modifier" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\dvsdmodifier.ax"
+ "PDR File Reader (Async)" "Cyberlink MPEG File Reader" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdreader.ax"
+ "PDR H.264/AVC Decoder" "CyberLink 264 Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pd264dec.ax"
+ "PDR M2V Writer" "CLM2VWriter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm2vwriter.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG Muxer" "MpgMux" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdmpgmux.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG Video Encoder" "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder " "CyberLink Corp. " "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvidenc.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG-1 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm1splter.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG-2 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm2splter.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG-4 Muxer" "PDR MPEG-4 Muxer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm4muxer.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG-4 Splitter" "PDR MPEG-4 Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm4splt.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG1/2 Video Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvsd.ax"
+ "PDR SnapShotTIP Filter" "CLSShot" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsshot.ax"
+ "PDR TimeStretch Filter(CES)" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clauts.ax"
+ "PDR TL MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtlmsplter.ax"
+ "PDR TS Information" "CLTSInfo" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtsinfo.ax"
+ "PDR Video Effect" "CLVidFx" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clvidfx.ax"
+ "PDR Video Regulator" "CLRGL" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clrgl.ax"
+ "PDR Video Stabilizer" "CLVideoDeShaking" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clvideostabilizer.ax"
+ "PDR WAV Dest" "CLWavDest" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdwavdest.ax"
+ "Proxy Sink" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Proxy Source" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "QTSrc" "QuickTime Source Filter" "CyberLink Corp" "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\clqtsrc.ax"
+ "QTWriter" "CLQTFileWriter" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdqtfilewriter.ax"
+ "QuickPlay Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmraudx.ax"
+ "QuickPlay Audio Encoder" "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmraudenc.ax"
+ "QuickPlay Audio Resampler" "CLAuRsmpl.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmraursmpl.ax"
+ "QuickPlay Demultiplexer" "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\movie\cldemuxer.ax"
+ "QuickPlay Dump Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrdump.ax"
+ "QuickPlay MPEG Muxer" "MpgMux" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrmpgmux.ax"
+ "QuickPlay MPEG Video Encoder" "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder " "CyberLink Corp. " "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrmpgvenc.ax"
+ "QuickPlay MPEG Video Encoder 2" "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder " "CyberLink Corp. " "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrmpgvenc2.ax"
+ "QuickPlay MPEG-2 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrm2splter.ax"
+ "QuickPlay SnapShotTIP Filter" "CLSShot" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrsshot.ax"
+ "QuickPlay Video Effect" "CLVidFx" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrvidfx.ax"
+ "QuickPlay Video Regulator" "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrresample.ax"
+ "QuickPlay Video/SP Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmrvsd80.ax"
+ "QuickTime Encoder" "QuickTime Encoder" "muvee Technologies" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\quicktimesink.ax"
+ "QuickTime Source Filter" "QuickTimeSource Module" "" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\quicktimesource.dll"
+ "RealAudio Decoder" "RealMedia Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\realmediasplitter.ax"
+ "RealMedia Source" "RealMedia Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\realmediasplitter.ax"
+ "RealMedia Splitter" "RealMedia Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\realmediasplitter.ax"
+ "RealVideo Decoder" "RealMedia Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files\divx free codec\realmediasplitter.ax"
+ "Record Queue" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "ReTimeStamp Filter" "Direct Show Filter" "Empia Technology Inc." "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\retimestamp.ax"
+ "RMWriter" "CLRMFileWriter" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdrmfilewriter.ax"
+ "SAMI (CC) Reader" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "Sample Grabber" "DirectShow Editing." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qedit.dll"
+ "ShotDetect" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Smart Tee Filter" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qcap.dll"
+ "SoundRecorder Null Renderer" "Windows Sound Recorder" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wavdest.dll"
+ "SoundRecorder Volume Watch" "Windows Sound Recorder" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wavdest.dll"
+ "SoundRecorder WAV Dest" "Windows Sound Recorder" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wavdest.dll"
+ "Stetch" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "StreamBufferSink" "DirectShow Stream Buffer Filter." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\sbe.dll"
+ "StreamBufferSource" "DirectShow Stream Buffer Filter." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\sbe.dll"
+ "Time Regulator" "TimeRegulator" "cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdavi_audtr.ax"
+ "Time Regulator" "TimeRegulator" "cyberlink" "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\kernel\tv\pcmravi_audtr.ax"
+ "VBI Codec" "Microsoft VBI Codec" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\vbicodec.ax"
+ "VBI Surface Allocator" "VBI Surface Allocator Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\vbisurf.ax"
+ "VGA 16 color ditherer" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "Video Mixing Renderer 9" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "Video Port Manager" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "Video Renderer" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "Vorbis Decoder" "Ogg DirectShow™ Filter Collection" "" "c:\program files\divx free codec\oggds.dll"
+ "Vorbis Encoder" "Ogg DirectShow™ Filter Collection" "" "c:\program files\divx free codec\oggds.dll"
+ "Wave Parser" "DirectShow Runtime." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll"
+ "WM ASF Reader" "DirectShow ASF Support" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qasf.dll"
+ "WM ASF Writer" "DirectShow ASF Support" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\qasf.dll"
+ "WM VIH2 Fix" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMEnc Screen Capture Filter" "WMPSrcWp Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wmpsrcwp.dll"
+ "WMT Audio Analyzer" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Black Frame Generator" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT DV Extract Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT FormatConversion" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Import Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Interlacer" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Log Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT MuxDeMux Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Sample Info Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Switch Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Renderer" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Source" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Volume" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WST Pager" "Microsoft Teletext Server" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wstpager.ax"
+ "XviD MPEG-4 Video Decoder" "" "" "c:\program files\xilisoft\download youtube video\xvid.ax"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\BootExecute" "" "" ""
+ "autocheck autochk *" "Auto Check Utility" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\autochk.exe"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\KnownDlls" "" "" ""
+ "advapi32" "Advanced Windows 32 Base API" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\advapi32.dll"
+ "clbcatq" "COM+ Configuration Catalog" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\clbcatq.dll"
+ "COMDLG32" "Common Dialogs DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\comdlg32.dll"
+ "gdi32" "GDI Client DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\gdi32.dll"
+ "IERTUTIL" "Run time utility for Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\iertutil.dll"
+ "IMAGEHLP" "Windows NT Image Helper" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\imagehlp.dll"
+ "IMM32" "Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\imm32.dll"
+ "kernel32" "Windows NT BASE API Client DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\kernel32.dll"
+ "LPK" "Language Pack" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\lpk.dll"
+ "MSCTF" "MSCTF Server DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msctf.dll"
+ "MSVCRT" "Windows NT CRT DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msvcrt.dll"
+ "NORMALIZ" "Unicode Normalization DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\normaliz.dll"
+ "NSI" "NSI User-mode interface DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nsi.dll"
+ "ole32" "Microsoft OLE for Windows" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ole32.dll"
+ "OLEAUT32" "" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\oleaut32.dll"
+ "rpcrt4" "Remote Procedure Call Runtime" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll"
+ "Setupapi" "Windows Setup API" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\setupapi.dll"
+ "SHELL32" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "SHLWAPI" "Shell Light-weight Utility Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shlwapi.dll"
+ "URLMON" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
+ "user32" "Multi-User Windows USER API Client DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\user32.dll"
+ "USP10" "Uniscribe Unicode script processor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\usp10.dll"
+ "WININET" "Internet Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll"
+ "WLDAP32" "Win32 LDAP API DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wldap32.dll"
+ "WS2_32" "Windows Socket 2.0 32-Bit DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ws2_32.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\UIHost" "" "" ""
+ "logonui.exe" "Windows Logon User Interface Host" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\logonui.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\Credential Providers" "" "" ""
+ "GenericProvider" "Windows Authentication UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\authui.dll"
+ "NPProvider" "Windows Authentication UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\authui.dll"
+ "PasswordProvider" "Windows Authentication UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\authui.dll"
+ "Smartcard Credential Provider" "Windows Smartcard Credential Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\smartcardcredentialprovider.dll"
+ "Smartcard Pin Provider" "Windows Smartcard Credential Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\smartcardcredentialprovider.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\Credential Provider Filters" "" "" ""
+ "GenericFilter" "Windows Authentication UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\authui.dll"
+ "RemoteLogonFilter" "Windows Authentication UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\authui.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\PLAP Providers" "" "" ""
+ "CRasProvider" "RAS PLAP Credential Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rasplap.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify" "" "" ""
+ "!SASWinLogon" "SUPERAntiSpyware WinLogon Processor" "SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\saswinlo.dll"
"HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\Scrnsave.exe" "" "" ""
+ "C:\Windows\system32\logon.scr" "Logon Screen Saver" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\logon.scr"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries" "" "" ""
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip6_{2FA9A407-72EE-4A11-A4D8-14701D9A69FF}] DATAGRAM 6" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip6_{2FA9A407-72EE-4A11-A4D8-14701D9A69FF}] SEQPACKET 6" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip6_{384CFF2F-9BA3-4E17-B37F-7DABF5E73DFF}] DATAGRAM 3" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip6_{384CFF2F-9BA3-4E17-B37F-7DABF5E73DFF}] SEQPACKET 3" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip6_{6B267FB2-ED80-46B4-ABCE-93844D7E5149}] DATAGRAM 5" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip6_{6B267FB2-ED80-46B4-ABCE-93844D7E5149}] SEQPACKET 5" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip6_{DD691059-F94C-4540-9C74-C302FCFA1049}] DATAGRAM 8" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip6_{DD691059-F94C-4540-9C74-C302FCFA1049}] SEQPACKET 8" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip6_{E6664CD8-DFEC-4BC8-B7CA-C15AD345F5DF}] DATAGRAM 1" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip6_{E6664CD8-DFEC-4BC8-B7CA-C15AD345F5DF}] SEQPACKET 1" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{6B267FB2-ED80-46B4-ABCE-93844D7E5149}] DATAGRAM 0" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{6B267FB2-ED80-46B4-ABCE-93844D7E5149}] SEQPACKET 0" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{E6664CD8-DFEC-4BC8-B7CA-C15AD345F5DF}] DATAGRAM 2" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD NetBIOS [\Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{E6664CD8-DFEC-4BC8-B7CA-C15AD345F5DF}] SEQPACKET 2" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD Tcpip [RAW/IP]" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD Tcpip [RAW/IPv6]" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD Tcpip [TCP/IP]" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD Tcpip [TCP/IPv6]" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD Tcpip [UDP/IP]" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "MSAFD Tcpip [UDP/IPv6]" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "RSVP TCP Service Provider" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "RSVP TCPv6 Service Provider" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "RSVP UDP Service Provider" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
+ "RSVP UDPv6 Service Provider" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries" "" "" ""
+ "E-mail Naming Shim Provider" "E-mail Naming Shim Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\napinsp.dll"
+ "mdnsNSP" "Bonjour Namespace Provider" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsnsp.dll"
+ "Network Location Awareness Legacy (NLAv1) Namespace" "Network Location Awareness 2" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nlaapi.dll"
+ "NTDS" "LDAP RnR Provider DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\winrnr.dll"
+ "PNRP Cloud Namespace Provider" "PNRP Name Space Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll"
+ "PNRP Name Namespace Provider" "PNRP Name Space Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll"
+ "Tcpip" "Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors" "" "" ""
+ "Local Port" "Local Spooler DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\localspl.dll"
+ "Standard TCP/IP Port" "Standard TCP/IP Port Monitor DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\tcpmon.dll"
+ "USB Monitor" "Standard Dynamic Printing Port Monitor DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\usbmon.dll"
+ "WSD Port" "WSD Printer Port Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wsdmon.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SecurityProviders" "" "" ""
+ "credssp.dll" "TS Single Sign On Security Package" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\credssp.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Authentication Packages" "" "" ""
+ "msv1_0" "Microsoft Authentication Package v1.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msv1_0.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Notification Packages" "" "" ""
+ "scecli" "Windows Security Configuration Editor Client Engine" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\scecli.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Security Packages" "" "" ""
+ "kerberos" "Kerberos Security Package" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\kerberos.dll"
+ "msv1_0" "Microsoft Authentication Package v1.0" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msv1_0.dll"
+ "schannel" "TLS / SSL Security Provider" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\schannel.dll"
+ "tspkg" "Web Service Security Package" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\tspkg.dll"
+ "wdigest" "Microsoft Digest Access" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wdigest.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\NetworkProvider\Order" "" "" ""
+ "LanmanWorkstation" "Microsoft Windows Network" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ntlanman.dll"
+ "RDPNP" "Microsoft Terminal Services" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drprov.dll"
+ "webclient" "Web Client Network" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\davclnt.dll"
"C:\Users\All\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Settings.ini" "" "" ""
+ "Clock" "Watch the clock in your own time zone or any city in the world." "Microsoft Corporation" "C:\Program Files\windows sidebar\gadgets\Clock.gadget\en-US\Gadget.xml"
+ "Feed Headlines" "Track the latest news, sports, and entertainment headlines." "Microsoft Corporation" "C:\Program Files\windows sidebar\gadgets\RSSFeeds.Gadget\en-US\Gadget.xml"
+ "Slide Show" "Show a continuous slide show of your pictures." "Microsoft Corporation" "C:\Program Files\windows sidebar\gadgets\SlideShow.Gadget\en-US\Gadget.xml"

#8 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,716 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:19 PM

Please see, if you have same high CPU usage in Safe Mode.

Can I have a link to your thread in malware forum?

Download Security Check from HERE, and save it to your Desktop.

* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

[Note to myself - AuthFWWizFwk.dll]

Edited by Broni, 07 April 2010 - 07:20 PM.

My Website

p4433470.gif

#9 DeathStalker

DeathStalker

• Banned
  • 868 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:48 PM

LOL Broni, it was the first thing he posted in the IP. I started to comment on that after your first response to this, but every time I read what I wrote it sounded like I was being a richard so I finally gave up.

Here it is again for you.

I was mostly intrigued by the one of the first comments myrti made after reading his logs, the one below and was intrigued to see what you would try:

"Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS;"

I hope you don't mind me watching what you do so I can learn more. I have some questions for you, but I think I'll post them on your forum when I get them formulated better rather than on the threads here I have them on.

#10 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,716 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:50 PM

LOL Broni, it was the first thing he posted in the IP

LOL....I thought, I had enough coffee today, but apparently....NOT....hehehe

I hope you don't mind me watching what you do so I can learn more.

C'mmon, I'm not some kind of guru...LOL

My Website

p4433470.gif

#11 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 AM

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:56 PM

Some malware can damage hardware components, and have you tried to reinstall Windows Installer?

#12 DeathStalker

DeathStalker

• Banned
  • 868 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:34 PM

C'mmon, I'm not some kind of guru...LOL

Oh hell no lol. But you know a hell of a lot more than I do and you have popped up a bunch of times on different computer help sites with the right answer when ever I have googled something for the last couple of years. You know your poop, there's no doubt about that. I trust your info and i am WAY paranoid lol........

#13 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,716 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:35 PM

and i am WAY paranoid

Hehehehe....

My Website

p4433470.gif

#14 poopershoesduh

poopershoesduh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:27 AM

Security Check, Ive tried to install windows installer, but I cannot find the right one.

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.2
Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (UAC is disabled!)
Internet Explorer 7 Out of date!
``````````````````````````````
Antivirus/Firewall Check:

Windows Firewall Disabled!
WMI entry may not exist for antivirus; attempting automatic update.
```````````````````````````````
Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:

Ad-Aware
CCleaner
Java™ 6 Update 2
Out of date Java installed!
Adobe Flash Player 10
Adobe Reader 8.1.3
Out of date Adobe Reader installed!
````````````````````````````````
Process Check:
objlist.exe by Laurent

Ad-Aware AAWService.exe is disabled!
Ad-Aware AAWTray.exe is disabled!
````````````````````````````````
DNS Vulnerability Check:

Request Timed Out (Wireless Internet connection/Disconnected Internet/Proxy?)

``````````End of Log````````````

#15 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,716 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:37 AM

We have to sort out few things here.

First, regarding your security programs.
What happened to BitDefender? You said, you installed it, but Security scan doesn't list any AV program running.
Then, I can see Norton's and McAfee's leftovers, so we'll have to take care of those.
Do nothing until you explain your AV situation to me.

Uninstall ThreatFire (if present in "Programs & Features")

=================================================================

Unless you installed Viewpoint Manager knowledgeably...
Go Start>Control Panel>Add\Remove (Programs and Features in Vista), and...
Uninstall any of the following programs associated with Viewpoint:
* Viewpoint Manager
* Viewpoint Media Player
* Viewpoint Toolbar
This program does not do anything bad such as deliver ads or spy on you, but it is considered foistware ("drive-by-install") as it is installed without your consent through programs like AOl, AIM, Compuserve, etc.

=================================================================

Please download JavaRa to your desktop and unzip it to its own folder
  • Run JavaRa.exe (Vista users! Right click on JavaRa.exe, click Run As Administrator), pick the language of your choice and click Select. Then click Remove Older Versions.
  • Accept any prompts.
  • Open JavaRa.exe again and select Search For Updates.
  • Select Update Using Sun Java's Website then click Search and click on the Open Webpage button. Download and install the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version for your computer.
Note 1: UNCHECK any pre-checked toolbar and/or software offered with the Java update. The pre-checked toolbars/software are not part of the Java update.

Note 2: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe) adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications. If you don't want to run another extra service, go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter. Click OK and restart your computer.

==================================================================

Update your Adobe Reader. Outdated Reader is prone to security issues.

We'll go from there.

Edited by Broni, 08 April 2010 - 10:59 AM.

My Website

p4433470.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users