Can you also post the DDS.txt log?
Run DDS again and post both logs in your next reply.
and due to the nature of this infection, I would believe that GMER was unable to be successfully executed? Anyhow, post the DDS.txt so I can take a look.
If it doesn't work try running OTL... Re-name the file extension to something like: OTL.com
if it doesn't run.We need to create an OTL Report
- Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
- Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
- Under "Extra Registry" please check "Use Safelist" and also check "LOP Check" and "Purity Check" as pictured.
- Copy and Paste the following code into the textbox. Do not include the word "Code"
%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.exe /s
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
- A report will open. Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.
- Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
- OTListIt.txt <-- Will be opened
- Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized