What are the primary uses for this computer (IE: mail, web browsing, programming, games, etc)? = I will only be playing games, web browsing and watching movies off my external hard drive.
What software do you intend on using on the computer? Games, games and more games
Do you play games? If so, what type of games? All types. I really want to be able to play high end games like Crysis and Dragon Age
Do you tend to have a lot of programs running at the same time, or do you close every program when you are done using it? Nope! Just going to have one game open at a time
Do you store a lot of pictures or music on the computer? Only like 4-8gb for Music and pics
I also have some questions about what to do after I get a new laptop.
1) How do I remove the unnecessary programs? ( Bloatware i think its called... ugh sorry I'm really new to computers and I only play games off my 360 really =(
2) Do I need to upgrade to a better Operating system thats more suited for games?
3) Whats a good Anitivirus program that I can install on the laptop? ( Preferably a free Antivirus program would be nice.
4) Do I need to mess with the BIOS on the laptop when I get it? I really have no idea how to tweak a computer or update it.
5) What would you do after getting a brand new laptop? ( By that I mean what steps do you take to ensure its going to work at optimal performance?
So i look forward to your insightful replies and God Bless!
P.S I was surfing the net and ran across something called GOG.com (Good old Games . com ) They have old school games that you could download to play and that really interested me. I wondering if you members had any knowledge of downloaded games and if it works or not. OK thanks
Edited by BenDrager, 04 April 2010 - 03:48 PM.