Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Recent news about Ultimate Defrag available?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Emile

Emile

• Members
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 AM

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:00 AM

Hello,
Do you have up to date news concerning Disktrix. com and their Ultimate Defrag Product?
Thanks in advance
Emile Asus P7P67 Pro v3, Intel 1155 3.4 GH, Corsair DDR3 8Gb,PCX Nvidia 560 ti,PCX Nvidia 550 ti,
SSD 120Gb, 2 x 1 Tera SATA6, Dual Boot

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 666philb

666philb

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:08 PM

yes, i would like to know as well. They were supposed to release something at the start of the year, but there's not been a peep from them. Their website hasn't been updated in over 6 months. I'm wondering if they've got problems or something.

#3 Emile

Emile
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 123 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:10 AM

Hello,
I received an email telling us it will be available soon ...
Emile Asus P7P67 Pro v3, Intel 1155 3.4 GH, Corsair DDR3 8Gb,PCX Nvidia 560 ti,PCX Nvidia 550 ti,

#4 666philb

666philb

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:25 AM

hooray! :thumbsup:

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,740 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:29 AM

Website says:
We’re pleased to say that we have almost completed all the development and we are now just putting the finishing touches to the program to make it ready for release. We estimate it to be in mid June which is around 8 weeks.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 Emile

Emile
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 123 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:53 AM

Hello,
Mid-june ! ........ this not soon!!
I'll wait ...

Have a nice day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users